Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yagya,even I love Abhi a lot. He is my Jaan. My Arjun's true successor. Hence I fear SiD T will spoil his Charecter and attribute his share of glory also to his Ladla Karn. He already spoiled Abhi's 13th day performance that is unparalelled in StarB.So every chance is there he will stoop to the lowest level by elevating his Putr at the cost of Abhi's valour. He already did this to Arjun during Virat Yudh in Star Bharat. He Krishn. Save Abhi from SiDT and SiD Putr Karna.

My Arjun? Lakshmi, Arjun is of Yagyaseni and hence mine. Possessiveness.

If that happens I will turn into Arjun post-Abhimanyu's death and blow up the Swastik office. hey Krishna (Not SonyKri please) save us and our Putra from SidT Putra karna.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

My Arjun? Lakshmi, Arjun is of Yagyaseni and hence mine. Possessiveness.

If that happens I will turn into Arjun post-Abhimanyu's death and blow up the Swastik office. hey Krishna (Not SonyKri please) save us and our Putra from SidT Putra karna.

Yagya,can't help it. Childhood obsession.Will continue as long as I live. Loved Shaheer as my Arjun. And a diehard Ardian. Can't think of any one else with her. Yes. Arjun belongs to Yajnaseni.No two ways about it.You know I was criticised for my ARDI obsession by so many in the forum.But I don't bother. They are my Romeo Juliet,Darcy Elizebeth of Pride And Prejudice and Devdas Parvati the eternal lovers.That is why seeing SiD Putr Karna and Pankhuri I get frustrated.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She was rightful in saying that.This has been twisted greatly. The challenge was open to Kshatriya Kings.  and hence she made a comment that Sutputra cannot take part in the competition. LAter the challenge was opened to Brahman Varg  and Pandavas who were in disguise took part. I don't remember if the comment in DS was of marriage or taking participation. But since you are saying it, I will take it.

I don't think she mentioned as a Dasi. If even he won her, he would have given her away to Duryodhan either as a wife or a slave, that is for the viewers to take.

The challenge was on whoever wins would get Drau as the wife, so if Karna was about to contest for Dury he would have become ineligible then and there, Sutaputra or not did not matter here iso it is pretty sure that seeing others failing, he went to woo Draupadi (maybe not for love but just for the sake of trying his luck or to become the husband of a Kshatriya princess). 
Now coming to your POV, that he was contesting for Dury, if he was contesting for Dury and had he won then he would have won the Swayamvar and had not become the owner of Drau as to give her to someone as a Daasi. At max he could have said that he contested for Dury and that the latter might be allowed to marry Drau, still whether or not this would be done depended on Drupad and Draupai's decision. As per the rules of the Swayamvar, the only right he had was to marry Draupadi (which could not have been contested once he had won)

My point here is that if Karna contested for Dury, his win would have made her the wife of Dury and the Yuvaragyi of Hastinapur. If Karna was contesting for himself he would have married Draupadi and saying that after the marriage Karna would have given Drau to Dury had the latter wanted is as I earlier said an extrapolation. None of the actions that Karna did in his life reflect this probability. In any situation this would have been better than being staked as an object and becoming a Daasi.
I think a better answer would have been "You would not have staked me but you would have also not fought for me the way my husbands did. You would have never felt my pain the way my husbands did. I can forgive my husbands' mistake for their unconditional love" 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
@ Shipreeta...Agreed.

@ Lakshmi...I know right! I just love them! They are the eternal lovers for me! Wrote an FF on them too!
ltelidevara thumbnail

@ Shipreeta...Agreed.

@ Lakshmi...I know right! I just love them! They are the eternal lovers for me! Wrote an FF on them too!

Yes I read your ff . So romantic and heart winning. By the way did you watch today's Episode? SiDT's creative excellence crossed all boundaries. Arjun came across some lady called Malini. She is trying to seduce him. Even after reading almost all versions of MB,I understood how poor my knowledge is before SiDT. I don't know from where he get such wild ideas. Arjun went to do penance.That too for Pasupat. Why should he make changes that look silly ? Instead he can show Urvasi track after Arjun reaches heaven. Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Yes I read your ff . So erotic and heart winning. By the way did you watch today's Episode? SiDT's creative excellence crossed all boundaries. Arjun came across some lady called Malini. She is trying to seduce him. Even after reading almost all versions of MB,I understood how poor my knowledge is before SiDT. I don't know from where he get such wild ideas. Arjun went to do penance.That too for Pasupat. Why should he make changes that look silly ? Instead he can show Urvasi track after Arjun reaches heaven.

Erotic? I never had a reader who said my writing was erotic. I am under shock.

Didn't watch it, yaar. But it seems I have to watch it now. I know right. Having seeing, reading, listening to MB since birth now it seems that I am nothing in front of SidT. Jai Ho SidT Prabhu ki! Like seriously, just because Arjun was handsome, random ladies would come and seduce him. Too much.
MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Yagyseni...read ur post n I must say every Drau fan is feeling d same frustration aftr watching d show..I love both karna n draupadi bt thats wat v wanna see... I mean in this show these two exchange glances like they understand eo..or evn it feels weird as Drau addresses him by his first name..argue wit her husband in front f him.. sid T hs truely mistaken him for Krishna...😡 
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: MBcrazyfan

Hi Yagyseni...read ur post n I must say every Drau fan is feeling d same frustration aftr watching d show..I love both karna n draupadi bt thats wat v wanna see... I mean in this show these two exchange glances like they understand eo..or evn it feels weird as Drau addresses him by his first name..argue wit her husband in front f him.. sid T hs truely mistaken him for Krishna...😡 

Well said! I appreciate Karna as a character and I love Draupadi but this something I cannot take.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Erotic? I never had a reader who said my writing was erotic. I am under shock.

Didn't watch it, yaar. But it seems I have to watch it now. I know right. Having seeing, reading, listening to MB since birth now it seems that I am nothing in front of SidT. Jai Ho SidT Prabhu ki! Like seriously, just because Arjun was handsome, random ladies would come and seduce him. Too much.

I typed it wrong. Edited it now. I mean Passion ReDefined is quite romantic and Memories That Soothe is heart winning. Those two I read. But I didn't read Kaliyugi FF  if you wrote any. Yes. You are right. How can SIDT show some unknown Malini seduce him?And if Sony Drau comes to know of it she may say ' So what?"
Yagyaseni thumbnail

I typed it wrong. Edited it now. I mean Passion ReDefined is quite romantic and Memories That Soothe is heart winning. Those two I read. But I didn't read Kaliyugi FF  if you wrote any. Yes. You are right. How can SIDT show some unknown Malini seduce him?And if Sony Drau comes to know of it she may say ' So what?"

Oh! I wrote one Kalyug FF but it is more of redemption type. Or she will say, at least my SidT Putra karna is safe.