Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Yagya
I understand your frustration because I am also feeling the same way🤢
I am a die fan of Draupadi
I got fed up of imaginary relationship between Karna and Draupadi😡
I respect Karna but this is too much⭐️
I hate SidT for showing this stupid scenes 
In Dyut Sabha he Called her prostitute because Duryodhana asked him to call her that😡In reality he called her that because he wanted to avenge his insult 
I am against this forbidden love angle between Karna and Draupadi which does not even exist in reality 😊
Pankhuri is doing a nice job as Draupadi but for me Pooja is the best Draupadi ever👏
sanayabarunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I find this show very hilarious. It's supposed to be an excerpt from our epic Mahabharat, but its actually just the imagination of a man who has no respect for the said epic. Draupadi wasn't docile in any way, but she wasn't so loud and unnecessarily fierce either. Karna wasn't such a goody two shoes, sure he's great and all, but he wasn't anything like this guy. Karna and Draupadi never meet alone in ANY instance. And in some translations Karna does participate in the swayamvar but he loses. This show is very shamefully wrong! Disrespect all the way!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanayabarunlove

I find this show very hilarious. It's supposed to be an excerpt from our epic Mahabharat, but its actually just the imagination of a man who has no respect for the said epic. Draupadi wasn't docile in any way, but she wasn't so loud and unnecessarily fierce either. Karna wasn't such a goody two shoes, sure he's great and all, but he wasn't anything like this guy. Karna and Draupadi never meet alone in ANY instance. And in some translations Karna does participate in the swayamvar but he loses. This show is very shamefully wrong! Disrespect all the way!

This show is my official stress-buster. If I want to watch a comedy show, I tune on to this! Because nothing can ofcourse beat this! As I said, the person who shouts PAARRIVAARTAAN is not Karna but SidT Putra Karna and the lady with brooms over her head is SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni and not Draupadi.

Heights of imagination and creativity! SidT puts down everyone to shame with his creativity!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Hi Yagya

I understand your frustration because I am also feeling the same way🤢
I am a die fan of Draupadi
I got fed up of imaginary relationship between Karna and Draupadi😡
I respect Karna but this is too much⭐️
I hate SidT for showing this stupid scenes 
In Dyut Sabha he Called her prostitute because Duryodhana asked him to call her that😡In reality he called her that because he wanted to avenge his insult 
I am against this forbidden love angle between Karna and Draupadi which does not even exist in reality 😊
Pankhuri is doing a nice job as Draupadi but for me Pooja is the best Draupadi ever👏

Exactly! Like seriously, he was FORCED to call her Vaishya? That is something I was unaware of. SidT has got to be the biggest fan of his Putra and Putravadhu. Even I respect Karna and I am a big fan of Drauapdi but this, I wouldn't even dream of. Of course we are just normal humans but SidT is a mahashay!