Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

What an ending Yagya? It is immortal like EkDuje Ke Liye. Any way SidT may show them walk hand in hand in heaven  just like in Palace Of Illusions. I am sure that will be the perfect  End for the tragic love story created by his Excellence SiD T. And I will be heart broken seeing my Arjun who got the shock of his life. I hope SiD T won't come across this thread. Other wise without taking copy right from us he will use our scenes and add his creativity.By the way the way you wrote the scene deserves claps.

I know right! Ek Duje Ke Liye Ham Hai Jiye! Tere Liye song can be played in BG. YES! And Arjun can be left crying behind her while the BG plays Kyun Dard Hai Itnaa Teri Hi Ishq Main.

This beats Romeo and Juliet. Shakespeare is also left as nothing in front of our SidT. Once an ArDi Fan and always a ArDi Fan. If he does that, suing him will become all the more easier, Lakshmi. But if he adds his creativity, maybe this would turn back into original MB. Like you know SidT loves twisting things, and since this is already twisted, it would come back to normal. My stupid logic! Thank you so much, Lakshmi. I am nothing in front of the great SidT. He would write a 100X more romantic and heart-wrenching scene than this. Posting this in CNAT-Priyamvada Chronicles.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

I know right! Ek Duje Ke Liye Ham Hai Jiye! Tere Liye song can be played in BG. YES! And Arjun can be left crying behind her while the BG plays Kyun Dard Hai Itnaa Teri Hi Ishq Main.

This beats Romeo and Juliet. Shakespeare is also left as nothing in front of our SidT. Once an ArDi Fan and always a ArDi Fan. If he does that, suing him will become all the more easier, Lakshmi. But if he adds his creativity, maybe this would turn back into original MB. Like you know SidT loves twisting things, and since this is already twisted, it would come back to normal. My stupid logic! Thank you so much, Lakshmi. I am nothing in front of the great SidT. He would write a 100X more romantic and heart-wrenching scene than this. Posting this in CNAT-Priyamvada Chronicles.

I know Yagya. No one can reach the level of SidT's creative excellence. Otherwise who can show Karn roaming in Panchal Palace just like it is his Sasural.Who else can show Karn a stranger having conversation with Princess Draupadi in the heart of the palace? And Karn shooting the target seeing it in Draupadi's eyes is just awesome. SidT's creativity reached the peak with this scene.And my BP levels rose higher and higher.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

I know Yagya. No one can reach the level of SidT's creative excellence. Otherwise who can show Karn roaming in Panchal Palace just like it is his Sasural.Who else can show Karn a stranger having conversation with Princess Draupadi in the heart of the palace? And Karn shooting the target seeing it in Draupadi's eyes is just awesome. SidT's creativity reached the peak with this scene.And my BP levels rose higher and higher.

SidT is the biggest fan of his Putra and Putravadhu for sure. SidT, thinking all this about your children doesn't suit you. My anger levels went higher than that of Arjun's and I was like, please bring SidT to me, he deserves a reward from me. The fact is SidT Putra Karna and SidT Putravadhu Yagyaseni are in deep love. We got our facts all wrong.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Yagya,after watching yesterday's Episode again I have wild dreams. This Vrishaketu may take the place of Abhi and SiDT may show him enter the Chakravyuh or any other Vyuh set by Pandavas and killed by them unrighteously. Actually I thought he may be Vrishasena but since I never watch the show along with dialogues I couldn't hear properly. I just hate to hear Gautam Rode's dialogues. After watching Aham Sarma's performance I could never come to terms with this portrayal of Gautam. Aham understood the Nauces of the Charecter so well and people like me who never liked Karna enjoyed his performance.But SidPutr Sony Karn tests my patience.Now chances are there that SiDT may show His Drau abducted by Jayathrath and saved by not Arjun but by his ladla Karn. If that happens I really feel bad as I am a diehard fan of that scene in Star Bharat. Shaheer and Puja nailed the scene and made it immortal. Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Name it a coincidence or anything Lakshmi but even my name has Lakshmi in it. Thank you so much. You have a beautiful name yourself. Exactly, I just didn't mention it because that was something on a wholly new level. I will add it now. For me VH lacked the fieriness which was there in the star MB. I just hope they don't show anything signing towards Karna-Draupadi. That would be seriously so disgusting. I thought everyone wuld bash me so thanks for proving me wrong. And I loved the reply which Draupadi of Dharmakshetra, I hope you watched it gave to Karna,

" You wouldn't stake me like Pandavas as you would directly hand me over to your friend if he ever asked."

I am an avid hater for the Kadrau angle, but I really hated this answer of Draupadi (Dharmakshetra), although Karna did a lot of things for Dury but he was definitely not a slave of Dury. He did do things out of his will (like deciding not to kill the Padavas excluding Arjun, giving his Kavach Kunadal, just concluding that he would have given his wife to his friend if his friend asked is nothing but an stupid extrapolation 
Edited by shipreeta - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Yagya,after watching yesterday's Episode again I have wild dreams. This Vrishaketu may take the place of Abhi and SiDT may show him enter the Chakravyuh or any other Vyuh set by Pandavas and killed by them unrighteously. Actually I thought he may be Vrishasena but since I never watch the show along with dialogues I couldn't hear properly. I just hate to hear Gautam Rode's dialogues. After watching Aham Sarma's performance I could never come to terms with this portrayal of Gautam. Aham understood the Nauces of the Charecter so well and people like me who never liked Karna enjoyed his performance.But SidPutr Sony Karn tests my patience.Now chances are there that SiDT may show His Drau abducted by Jayathrath and saved by not Arjun but by his ladla Karn. If that happens I really feel bad as I am a diehard fan of that scene in Star Bharat. Shaheer and Puja nailed the scene and made it immortal.

PLease! This shouldn't be happening! I love my Abhimanyu too much for this to happen. Aham was brilliant, he was amazing and made me like Karna. I appreciated somethings of Karna before too but Aham actually made me see Karna through a positive POV. But SidT Putra Karna is too amazing for words. If that Jaidrath scene happens, I am going to call up SidT to convey my regards.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: shipreeta

I am an avid hater for the Kadrau angle, but I really hated this answer of Draupadi (Dharmakshetra), although Karna did a lot of things for Dury but he was definitely not a slave of Dury. He did do things out of his will (like deciding not to kill the Padavas excluding Arjun, giving his Kavach Kunadal, just concluding that he would have given his wife to his friend if his friend asked is nothing but an stupid extrapolation 

Karna was contesting for Duryodhan as per my knowledge. So obviously he would hand over Draupadi to him.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Karna was contesting for Duryodhan as per my knowledge. So obviously he would hand over Draupadi to him.

I do not know of this story As per my knowedge Karna was not contesting for anyone as he just went to try his luck (and probably lost in the competition) 
If he was contesting for someone else then objecting stating that "I don't want to marry a Suta" is just null and void (it was there in Dharamakshetra so discussing from Dharmakshetra's Draupadi prospective) 

Also even if he actually was contesting for Dury, then it would have meant a marriage between Dury and Draupadi, had Karna won which would definitely be a respected thing comparatively. And I am sure you can not compare a wife to a Dasi
ltelidevara thumbnail

PLease! This shouldn't be happening! I love my Abhimanyu too much for this to happen. Aham was brilliant, he was amazing and made me like Karna. I appreciated somethings of Karna before too but Aham actually made me see Karna through a positive POV. But SidT Putra Karna is too amazing for words. If that Jaidrath scene happens, I am going to call up SidT to convey my regards.

Yagya,even I love Abhi a lot. He is my Jaan. My Arjun's true successor. Hence I fear SiD T will spoil his Charecter and attribute his share of glory also to his Ladla Karn. He already spoiled Abhi's 13th day performance that is unparalelled in StarB.So every chance is there he will stoop to the lowest level by elevating his Putr at the cost of Abhi's valour. He already did this to Arjun during Virat Yudh in Star Bharat. He Krishn. Save Abhi from SiDT and SiD Putr Karna.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: shipreeta

I do not know of this story As per my knowedge Karna was not contesting for anyone as he just went to try his luck (and probably lost in the competition) 
If he was contesting for someone else then objecting stating that "I don't want to marry a Suta" is just null and void (it was there in Dharamakshetra so discussing from Dharmakshetra's Draupadi prospective) 

Also even if he actually was contesting for Dury, then it would have meant a marriage between Dury and Draupadi, had Karna won which would definitely be a respected thing comparatively. And I am sure you can not compare a wife to a Dasi

She was rightful in saying that.This has been twisted greatly. The challenge was open to Kshatriya Kings.  and hence she made a comment that Sutputra cannot take part in the competition. LAter the challenge was opened to Brahman Varg  and Pandavas who were in disguise took part. I don't remember if the comment in DS was of marriage or taking participation. But since you are saying it, I will take it.

I don't think she mentioned as a Dasi. If even he won her, he would have given her away to Duryodhan either as a wife or a slave, that is for the viewers to take.