Depiction of Yagyaseni & Karna-Draupadi Relationship in the show

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone, I hope you have a good time reading this. I sincerely apologize if this hurts the sentiments of anyone.

Being named after Yagyaseni, I am someone who admires and respects her immensely. For me she wasn't a victim but a victor, someone who did something which even her husbands though were 5 in the number couldn't do. While they lost themselves in the evil game of dice, embraced the vow of silence when their wife was being disrobed, Yagyaseni managed to stop her own humiliation, get back everything they lost. And that fieriness was live when the ⭐️B was running.

Coming to SidT Putra Karna, how can Karna just randomly walk into Yagyaseni's chambers? I think SidT thought that instead of Krishna being the soulmate and soul-brother of Yagyaseni let us make it as Karna. Or maybe the scriptwriter actually thought that he was writing dialogues and screenplay for Arjun or any Pandava for that reason as he wrote it for Karna.

Admiring Karna is one thing and using the creative brilliance to show his greatness is something else. I know SidT loves SidT putra Karna since MB times but this affection surpasses everything especially during Dyut Sabha sequences. May be I got squinted and saw Karna reaction more than Pandavas for Draupadi. And every scene of Karna-Yagyaseni gives me a wholly new dimension of MB, which maybe even Vyasa didn't know. That Swayamwar scene where he tries shooting seeing in her eyes. Excuse me, are you trying to give us some kind of passionate eye-lock in between a couple that never existed?

And Yagyaseni, I appreciate Pankhuri for her acting as she is just doing what the production team is asking her to do. But was Draupadi someone who could shed buckets of tears without even blinking?Someone who would feel attracted to someone else other than husband, or maybe that was something that only I felt watching Karna-Yagyaseni scenes. I don't remember reading Draupadi fighting against Dushasan in a full fledged manner and the way she fought with Dushasan and repeated her dialogues the same ones a hundred times. And that shout before she started fighting. I don't believe she would have challenged Dushasan to drag her in front of the Maharani.

Sorry for ranting but I needed to vent it out.
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yagya I am Lakshmi. Your name is too good. Whatever you wrote every word is a fact. It is disgusting for me to see admiration in the eyes of Draupadi for Karna. The scene they showed Karna shooting the target on seeing it in her eyes,I hope you must have watched it,what was SidT trying to convey? I know Pankhuri is not at fault But as you said the VastraHaran scene lacked something. Now my biggest fear is that they may show the Jambu Fruit incident. Any way it is a relief to see some one who thinks in the same lines as I do.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yagya I am Lakshmi. Your name is too good. Whatever you wrote every word is a fact. It is disgusting for me to see admiration in the eyes of Draupadi for Karna. The scene they showed Karna shooting the target on seeing it in her eyes,I hope you must have watched it,what was SidT trying to convey? I know Pankhuri is not at fault But as you said the VastraHaran scene lacked something. Now my biggest fear is that they may show the Jambu Fruit incident. Any way it is a relief to see some one who thinks in the same lines as I do.

Name it a coincidence or anything Lakshmi but even my name has Lakshmi in it. Thank you so much. You have a beautiful name yourself. Exactly, I just didn't mention it because that was something on a wholly new level. I will add it now. For me VH lacked the fieriness which was there in the star MB. I just hope they don't show anything signing towards Karna-Draupadi. That would be seriously so disgusting. I thought everyone wuld bash me so thanks for proving me wrong. And I loved the reply which Draupadi of Dharmakshetra, I hope you watched it gave to Karna,

" You wouldn't stake me like Pandavas as you would directly hand me over to your friend if he ever asked."
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Yes Yagya I remember DS dialogue. And a slap on his face I felt. SidT went to the extent of making Drau say sorry to Karna. I can't believe. Whom does he wants to fool? I wonder what else is being planned by SiDT's creative team to highlight Karna Drau angle. I am scared.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Yes Yagya I remember DS dialogue. And a slap on his face I felt. SidT went to the extent of making Drau say sorry to Karna. I can't believe. Whom does he wants to fool? I wonder what else is being planned by SiDT's creative team to highlight Karna Drau angle. I am scared.

I just hope they don't show the part where Pandavas and Draupadi walk to heaven and when Draupadi falls down instead of saying she loved Arjun more, Yudhishtir says she loved Karna more. I would sue them in the court if that happens.
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

I just hope they don't show the part where Pandavas and Draupadi walk to heaven and when Draupadi falls down instead of saying she loved Arjun more, Yudhishtir says she loved Karna more. I would sue them in the court if that happens.

Count me with you if that happens. Just because the show is on Karna  he  should be allowed to  do things that are supposed to be  done by others? Equally tiresome and disgusting is Krishna Karna angle.I think frustrated people will get satisfaction by attributing other's characteristics to their favourite Charecter.Proves true for SidT.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Count me with you if that happens. Just because the show is on Karna  he  should be allowed to  do things that are supposed to be  done by others? Equally tiresome and disgusting is Krishna Karna angle.I think frustrated people will get satisfaction by attributing other's characteristics to their favourite Charecter.Proves true for SidT.

I admire Karna for certain things but doesn't mean that they will do THIS to his character. Honestly, if this was Karna, I wouldn't have liked him even 1%. Krishna-Karna, i dunno when they grew so close. Gosh, even the montage has them both. I seriously want to rewatch Dharmakshetra and Mahabharata once again to calm my self. DS was the best, hands down. Sorry to compare but SidT is making us someone else just like his Karna. Agree with you. He is frustrated fan of Karna who wanted him to be the Mahanayak of Mahabharat. If he could do it, he would have given the promo for MB,

" Yeh Gaatha Hai Mahanayak Suryaputra Karna Ki, Yeh Gatha Hai Mahabharat Ki." 
ltelidevara thumbnail

I admire Karna for certain things but doesn't mean that they will do THIS to his character. Honestly, if this was Karna, I wouldn't have liked him even 1%. Krishna-Karna, i dunno when they grew so close. Gosh, even the montage has them both. I seriously want to rewatch Dharmakshetra and Mahabharata once again to calm my self. DS was the best, hands down. Sorry to compare but SidT is making us someone else just like his Karna. Agree with you. He is frustrated fan of Karna who wanted him to be the Mahanayak of Mahabharat. If he could do it, he would have given the promo for MB,

" Yeh Gaatha Hai Mahanayak Suryaputra Karna Ki, Yeh Gatha Hai Mahabharat Ki." 

Thank God. We are saved from watching such promo. Otherwise even the promo of MB  Mahanayak Arjun Ke Aane Se Shuru Hoga Mahabharat Ka Dusara Padhav" That would have been changed to suit Karna's entrance. In the epic Krishna interacts with Karna only in UdyogParv. But here every episode shows them interact. Sony Krishna hardly had time to look at Arjun.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

[Thank God. We are saved from watching such promo. Otherwise even the promo of MB  Mahanayak Arjun Ke Aane Se Shuru Hoga Mahabharat Ka Dusara Padhav" That would have been changed to suit Karna's entrance. In the epic Krishna interacts with Karna only in UdyogParv. But here every episode shows them interact. Sony Krishna hardly had time to look at Arjun.

That would have been like too amazing for words. I would be out of words for them. Krishna here is the soulmate of Karna. We were wrong in assuming that Krishna-Arjun are soulmates. They were in Mahabharat, not in this. Remember that Draupadi's promo? Where she sees Arjun through the varmala and instead the Pandavas emerge from behind? SidT would have made it, Yagyaseni seeing Karna from her varmala and these Pandavas emerging from behind! These were the only times we were saved, Lakshmi.
ltelidevara thumbnail

That would have been like too amazing for words. I would be out of words for them. Krishna here is the soulmate of Karna. We were wrong in assuming that Krishna-Arjun are soulmates. They were in Mahabharat, not in this. Remember that Draupadi's promo? Where she sees Arjun through the varmala and instead the Pandavas emerge from behind? SidT would have made it, Yagyaseni seeing Karna from her varmala and these Pandavas emerging from behind! These were the only times we were saved, Lakshmi.

You are right Yagya. It would have happened like that only. Draupadi seeing Karna through Varmala definitely would have had me bang my head on the wall. SiD T saved my life. Did you observe Pankhuri 's lack of tuning with any of the Pandavas? Instead she is looking more tuned to Sony Karna.Situations and SiD T must have demanded her  to be aloof with Pandavas and concerned towards Karna.