Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well I don't know if he is deserving or not but he is definitely fake... He back stabbed many people on this show...his so called sister, his friend and his "True Love"... he used them and then betrayed them according to his convenience
So i don't like him and i can never ever like him... Its really heartbreaking to see such person as a winner... but never mind 

And yes he got votes so he won... no denying that... but that's also a fact that he already had an established fan base because of his last two shows but others especially Rishabh, Rochelle, Mandana, Priya they all started from the scratch... And if Salman, reporters or general public were/is saying that Rishabh should have been the winner or he is the true winner then i don't think there is anything wrong about it because he started from the scratch and reached top 2... so that itself is a huge achievement... and Rishabh is definitely a lot more sorted and grounded person than him
Edited by Falak_Bubblezzz - 8 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why to mock a person who got so many votes as compared to others? Why to complain at his win ? People's have only voted for him and made him the winner so in that case he deserved to win ..
Its not a sentence of life and death its just a show's declaration of winner...
Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well m really happy for him ...much deserving contestant...He is the Ultimate Winner .N i knew it from day 1 that he'll be.Some ppl jst cannot digest this fact .Anyways who the hell cares abt them??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Anyways jeet to wo gaya hi...N we fans are really proud of him...luv u Prince ...n hope to see u again in the upcoming Reality Shows❤️...
Prince keep Rocking ❤️...
Haters Keep barking🤣🤣🤣
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
everyone was deserving (Meaning top 4). Not Rimi Roopal or Digangana xD 
so anyone wins its ok. But since Prince ALWAYS wins i wanted Rishabh to win but khair! joh jeeta woh sikandar :) Baki ke bhi sikandar! They aren't short of opportunities. In fact the other 3 contestants and even the others are going to get good work IMO. Elli Avram did pretty well. Similarly, the others.
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Why to mock a person who got so many votes as compared to others? Why to complain at his win ? People's have only voted for him and made him the winner so in that case he deserved to win ..
Its not a sentence of life and death its just a show's declaration of winner...

Exactly. ⭐️
Witchofthewest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Falak_Bubblezzz

Well I don't know if he is deserving or not but he is definitely fake... He back stabbed many people on this show...his so called sister, his friend and his "True Love"...he used them and then betrayed them according to his convenience

So i don't like him and i can never ever like him... Its really heartbreaking to see such person as a winner... but never mind

And yes he got votes so he won... no denying that... but that's also a fact that he already had an established fan base because of his last two shows but others especially Rishabh, Rochelle, Mandana, Priya they all started from the scratch... And if Salman, reporters or general public were/is saying that Rishabh should have been the winner or he is the true winner then i don't think there is anything wrong about it because he started from the scratch and reached top 2... so that itself is a huge achievement... and Rishabh is definitely a lot more sorted and grounded person than him

Rishabh is no less than fake even because in splitsvilla he did so many things,I dnt knw whether he was asked to do it or not and talking about fan base ,he also had his own fanbase from qubool hai,splitsvilla ..
He was so goodie in big boss dosen't mean he is like that in real life 😲
Witchofthewest thumbnail

😳 😛
Members ko ni smjh ayega par 😆