Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sensible and Logical Post. 👍🏼
It is a simple logic- Prince won because he got more votes. Period. 
I agree with Hydro. It is just a reality show, not a national team for the world cup , nor a paegant. "Undeserving" rants just DO NOT make sense. And he won because he got more votes than the others- that is the simple logic behind this. 

Now calling the choice of a greater proportion of voters as "Undeserving" is nothing, but just being Butthurts.

Rishabh deserves appreciation as he reached the top 2 which was difficult- seeing that now he has left behind prominent contestants like Rochelle, Mandana etc. Kudos to him and his fans :D

But that doesn't make Prince an "undeserving winner".
And Prince and Prince fans deserve every bit of appreciation as the winner. 

The bottom line is- why revolt when the winner has actually been choosen through audience voting? 90% of polls conducted and fanbase polls had Prince clearly leading- right from the 4th or 5th week I guess. 
I , for myself, never really rooted for anyone throughout the season nor voted for anyone. But I knew it that it's a fact that Prince is going to win. It was plain obvious. I had said this is this forum too- that isn't it a bit obvious that he is going to win, because he has earned a loyal and active fanbase. 
So why this sudden "outrage" and "undeserving" rants? 
It is just a reality show, after all.
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Yeap agree it was BB evil plan. Only point is Prince could have offered at least once. It would put him in good light and shown that he really considered Kish as his sister. 
What I didnt get is why BB wanted Kish out?😕 that is a mystery.

thr were sum spoilers leaked much before, that after Suyash's elimination, Prince will be evicted in a surprise elimination..
maybe, it was BB's plan to eliminate prince, and thereby keep the competition less for Mandana , and milk more on the Kish-Mandy tension.

but i think , in the end - KSP won the entire battle against BB ...

Kishwer was able to clean up a majority of her villain image, and emerged as the 'dayaavan sister'., alongwith 15 lakhs
Prince, as he said in his convincing point to Kishwer,  has got a 1% more stronger fan-base than her, so, it's strategically better to keep him in the game..  He proved his point , and came out as the winner and brought the remaining 35 lakhs home.

wat if , Prince had let go off the post , and he wud hav left BB that day..
Prince, forever would have been branded the brainless putla, who got used by the 'brains' of KSP - Kishwer.

Kishwer's image as of a 'user' wud have been further cemented, and the negative publicity wouldn't have allowed her to win the final match against Rishabh/Mandy ..

but KSP's unity and loyalty towards each other paid off, and
baakiyon ko milaa 'baabaji ka thullu' ...

p.s : i still rem, mandy aggressively mopping the bathroom floor wen kish and Prince were playing that task.. she was getting completely aggravated, as a/c to her, it was her prize money that was getting deducted by these "naaalayag gooonde" ...

Edited by ArShi_scorp - 8 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Yeap agree it was BB evil plan. Only point is Prince could have offered at least once. It would put him in good light and shown that he really considered Kish as his sister. 
What I didnt get is why BB wanted Kish out?😕 that is a mystery.

He did offer once.He said he would quit after 30-40 hours of doing the task...but he said during the task his sister's letter flashed in front of his eyes which said his family wanted to see him win.Now this is that family which he has grown uo with and is responsible for !!! So he did not quit keeping them in mind. Also, he has tremendous faith in his supporters.He showed his responsibilty for them also by not quitting.If I, as a fan invest my time and money on voting for him, then i dont want him to quit for some other contestant.He will get many chances in life to prove the brotherly bond.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Winning hearts is the good old excuse when a favourite doesn't win the trophy. Had nothing against Rishabh but when you get over zealous supporters likening him to the next Abdul Sattar Eidhi in behaviour and conduct when actually he wasn't all that different from Prince.

Everyone was in the same boat and the better candidate won in the end. Giving the trophy to Kishwar to hold, read that he even donated money to charity. These are very good gestures. So all in all well deserved

Well said.👏 Totally agree with you.
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehlove

It's been claimed that Salman wasn't happy about Prince winning and hugged Rishabh over Prince, etc... and so that proves Salman approves of Rishabh as more deserving than Prince. And I think he did say that we have to think about direction our country is goign in if anyone else wins. That's why I brought Salman in the topic. 

oh ok..just to clarify..this is not true. I watched the whole finale..even the pics after that..Salman was very happy..and he looked genuinely pleased giving away the trophy to Kish and prince..Salman hugged Prince and Rishabh when they both came out..he held their hands encouraged both..Prince kneeled on the ground after declaration and Rishabh hugged Salman..prince got up and hugged him too..and none of the three appeared sad 
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mikeallen50

Dear @TM with all due respect to your opinion i would like to put my opinion across...

I was a supporter of Prince and was rooting for him on day one... I watched his roadies season and liked him very much for his attitude towards the show, his team and friends... Even watched  splitsvilla after his entry but by end of it his attitude become weird... But I didnt mind as I became his fan already thus rooting for him in Bigg boss...

And then he started with his disappointing behavior...I just want him to take all the advice from his friends and sister and even from BB... but he continued with his dumb attitude...

And i guess its human nature when you felt so disappointed with your hopes on a person  and when you saw a little glimpse of hope in another you will connect to them...that happens to me and many others whom i know personally as well...i later went on to Rochelle and finally settled on Rishab...

Just like you support Prince just because people calling him undeserving... 

I dont think only those 3 reporters and  just 7 or 8 people supported rishab... You need to agree a fair amount of people(actual normal audiences like me I believe) has voted for him... I also believe that the margin between rishab and prince would be very small... 

And you must agree not only Prince fans... but ranvijay's, karan kundra's , kishewrs, suyash's, rimi's fans also voted for him... 

I dont think a lot of them voted for him as they appreciated his stint on BB. Even his own friends thought he should do better...

I think a lot of people voted for him as he is supported by their favorite...

And I can proudly say that Rishab win hearts and respect...  

And i think 3 reporters and 7 or 8 people or a small group's opinion also matters...

Even if i am an individual my opinion matters... 

so does yours...

You gave your reasons to support some one and I gave mine...

Thanks for bringing it to our notice that a lot of contestants fans voted for prince.
Kudos to him for making such genuine relations over the time..he has made friends wherever he went..more power to him..
While Rishabh being in the industry since quite a few yrs didn't manage to make many friends..even his first costar surbhi jyoti was supporting prince. Even digangana.
His so called friend in the house didn't even remember his name after coming out.
He didn't appreciate Priya who genuinely wanted him to win.
It takes special skills to make good friends..maybe Rishabh doesn't have it in him. That's the reason he came out of the house as a loner.
forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehlove

It's been claimed that Salman wasn't happy about Prince winning and hugged Rishabh over Prince, etc... and so that proves Salman approves of Rishabh as more deserving than Prince. And I think he did say that we have to think about direction our country is goign in if anyone else wins. That's why I brought Salman in the topic. 

It wasn't even like that. As soon as Sallu announced winner Prince kneeled down to kiss the stage so in that meantime Sallu hugged rishab. But then right after salman hugged Prince too n looked happy... So don't know what some other ppl r seeing 😕

Edited by forks - 8 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gujar

Winning hearts is the good old excuse when a favourite doesn't win the
trophy. Had nothing against Rishabh but when you get over zealous
supporters likening him to the next Abdul Sattar Eidhi in behaviour and
conduct when actually he wasn't all that different from Prince.

Everyone
was in the same boat and the better candidate won in the end. Giving
the trophy to Kishwar to hold, read that he even donated money to
charity. These are very good gestures. So all in all well deserved

👏 what awesome reply
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShi_scorp

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thr were sum spoilers leaked much before, that after Suyash's elimination, Prince will be evicted in a surprise elimination..
maybe, it was BB's plan to eliminate prince, and thereby keep the competition less for Mandana , and milk more on the Kish-Mandy tension.

but i think , in the end - KSP won the entire battle against BB ...

Kishwer was able to clean up a majority of her villain image, and emerged as the 'dayaavan sister'., alongwith 15 lakhs
Prince, as he said in his convincing point to Kishwer, has got a 1% more stronger fan-base than her, so, it's strategically better to keep him in the game.. He proved his point , and came out as the winner and brought the remaining 35 lakhs home.

wat if , Prince had let go off the post , and he wud hav left BB that day..
Prince, forever would have been branded the brainless putla, who got used by the 'brains' of KSP - Kishwer.

Kishwer's image as of a 'user' wud have been further cemented, and the negative publicity wouldn't have allowed her to win the final match against Rishabh/Mandy ..

but KSP's unity and loyalty towards each other paid off, and
baakiyon ko milaa 'baabaji ka thullu' ...

p.s : i still rem, mandy aggressively mopping the bathroom floor wen kish and Prince were playing that task.. she was getting completely aggravated, as a/c to her, it was her prize money that was getting deducted by these "naaalayag gooonde" ...
</font>

i so much agree wid u. ksp friendship was genuine n it was eventually proved.
if kish wanted she could av waited n left it for d hms to decide n m sure prince would av got voted out. so i think it was a sacrifice from kish's side indeed.
n prince was a tough competition from the beginning.
he had a huge fanbase so there is no point in tagging him as undeserving.
mikeallen50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Thanks for bringing it to our notice that a lot of contestants fans voted for prince.
Kudos to him for making such genuine relations over the time..he has made friends wherever he went..more power to him..
While Rishabh being in the industry since quite a few yrs didn't manage to make many friends..even his first costar surbhi jyoti was supporting prince. Even digangana.
His so called friend in the house didn't even remember his name after coming out.
He didn't appreciate Priya who genuinely wanted him to win.
It takes special skills to make good friends..maybe Rishabh doesn't have it in him. That's the reason he came out of the house as a loner.

Yeah that's true...Prince had that talent of making friends with everyone... But yaar he just takes and takes from his friends... Even if he does something to their friends in this game its just for image building exercise...

I guess Prince comes from a well to do family... so he just don't bother about money... He just needs fame... I could be wrong but in roadies he won title and gave his bike to gurmeet  and now i heard he donated to Being human from prize money... Good thing...

And rishab not making friends in the industry.. i don't know about it really... I guess it is true as nobody supported him in this show...

But my point is to clarify that Prince's journey in BB is not good enough for him as an individual to get that majority...  a lot of votes that came in was just because of his connections in the industry with very popular celebrities( i dont know about the statistics but all his friends supported him like anything on social media i think this would definitely affected the voting)and some says that paid voting happened... this is my another reason to think that prince hails from wealthy family. He can afford that. 

So if prince is in majority good for him that all factors  are favoring him..  People are saying he is not a deserving winner because of his stint in BB. Voting happen and he won... no one can deny that... but  as you can see my point. 

I hope Rishab will get a lesson from this experience that he has to make Friends by keeping aside his own personality. But again even with all these negatives rishab came close to winning at the end... With out PR and with out any industry people supporting him... Underestimated by everyone...

At the end of it I like to see an underdog win... Not the obvious champion...