Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I think he was undeserving simply because of the way he played. Prince was ALL about groupism initially. He always played in groups and the real driver behind him/the group was Kishwar. For me, BB is more of a mental game than a physical one. And mentally, Prince is just stupid. I'm sorry but it's true. He had no real understanding of the game. 

Again, I wanna iterate, I don't hate him. I think Prince is a really nice guy. His actions in the finale were definitely wonderful and sweet! That whole bit about donating and giving the prize of Kishwar, those were wonderful! I think he's probably one of the nicest, genuine winners ever. 

But in terms of deserving, I don't think he did. I think Kishwar and Priya were the most deserving winner contestants. Both women were strong and played individually (Priya esp was a one woman army!), and understood the game. 

That said, its ended and no one can do anything now. Prince won and that's it. Who cares if we claim that he's undeserving? It doesn't change anything LOL. 

I agree with you. I think Priya was probably the most deserving. None of the final four were as deserving as her. But then out of the final four Roch, Rish and Prince were equally deserving. Plus, this post is not about one's personal opinion but rather claiming someone else won more hearts/fans/respect than him. That is clearly not true because a majority voted to make him win so he is obviously the most popular of the lot. 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I think he was undeserving simply because of the way he played. Prince was ALL about groupism initially. He always played in groups and the real driver behind him/the group was Kishwar. For me, BB is more of a mental game than a physical one. And mentally, Prince is just stupid. I'm sorry but it's true. He had no real understanding of the game. 

Again, I wanna iterate, I don't hate him. I think Prince is a really nice guy. His actions in the finale were definitely wonderful and sweet! That whole bit about donating and giving the prize of Kishwar, those were wonderful! I think he's probably one of the nicest, genuine winners ever. 

But in terms of deserving, I don't think he did. I think Kishwar and Priya were the most deserving winner contestants. Both women were strong and played individually (Priya esp was a one woman army!), and understood the game. 

That said, its ended and no one can do anything now. Prince won and that's it. Who cares if we claim that he's undeserving? It doesn't change anything LOL. 

But where is it written that BB is a mental game and contestant's are notallowed to make stratagies like groupism ? If it is a mental game then why do they have physical tasks to test physical endurance of contestants?
If Prince got the game wrong or didn't play by the rules then why didn't they disqualify him?
Your understanding is that it is a mental game. But my understanding is that it a combination of mental and physical and emotional strength.Anyone who can display all three is deserving for me.
I was not a Prince fan until he was unnecessarily bashed for Kish's exit.
Kish did her own Math and quit. He was not responsible for that.She could have put her foot down and left it upto BB to decide. But she probably was okay with the 15Lacs and wasnt very confident of her fan support so she quit.

In the end...whether you find him deserving or not..."It- Doesn't- Matter"
Prince is the winner. Live with it !!!
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Prince won, thats the reality. He definitely had fan following defeating all others. He was the best task doer and never had any major issues with any of the housemates. Even his romance had approval of the ladies and they are still his friends so whatever it was, it was mutual.

The only black spot was his NOT giving up for Kish whom he called his sister. Not even once. Else he was consistently pitched to be the winner since the starting weeks.

On the news anchors, well they play for the gallery/audience sitting (present) there.  The respective news channel will claim that they have nothing to do with their personal opinionπŸ˜† and dont be surprised if you see these very anchors taking Prince interviews and telling him we knew you would winπŸ˜†

@bold: I want to see reactions from Rish fans at that time... lol. 

@red: I would say that was more BB fault. They couldn't break cool group so finally resorted to something like that hoping KP will fight for the spot. But BB ka bada popat hua, KS supported P even after leaving. In the end, they both won though which is what they kind of sort of decide. Good decision because it played out well for them whereas Mandy got babaji ka thullu. 
denver_diva thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehlove

Thank you Salman, reporters and everyone who just cannot seem to accept that Prince has won.. You guys have actually turned me into a Prince supporter AFTER he has already won. 

I had five favorites this entire season... Mandana in the first two weeks, Keith, then Roch after Keith left and then Priya (because of her individuality) and Rishabh (simply because I wanted a wild card to win). I never liked Prince because I am completely opposed to fake showmances on television. 

But then all of the other fans had their own flaws too so I don't see how any of them were more deserving than the other (except Mandana). All of the other three were more deserving than her.  And the fact that Prince donated 5 lakh of the prize money to a charity just further proves that he is a deserving winner.

I just don't understand this rant of Prince being undeserving. How did others win more respect or more hearts when the audience actually made him win and NOT anyone else, regardless of what the reporters or Salman khan thinks. Salman's pura hindustan consists of Hiroo aunty and Farida aapa, but the actual pura hindustan is the one that voted for these contestants, majority of whom voted for PRINCE!!!! 

Good sportsmanship is in accepting the fact gracefully that your rival has won. After all Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar or I should say Jo Jeeta Wohi Prince!!!

Prince had faith in his fan support so he didn't quit the show.If I vote for him and he quits, I'd feel stupid for wasting my money and time on voting him.
(I wasn't originally his supporter but he grew on me)
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Prince had faith in his fan support so he didn't quit the show.If I vote for him and he quits, I'd feel stupid for wasting my money and time on voting him.
(I wasn't originally his supporter but he grew on me)

Honestly, he never grew on me. But I do appreciate his gesture of donating money today for charity. He seems like a nice guy so I don't mind him winning. I wanted Rishabh to win but I am going to accept that Prince won fair and square because he was as flawed as Rishabh and both were equally deserving. It's juvenile to belittle his win and insult people who supported him just because you don't find him deserving. 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Winning hearts is the good old excuse when a favourite doesn't win the trophy. Had nothing against Rishabh but when you get over zealous supporters likening him to the next Abdul Sattar Eidhi in behaviour and conduct when actually he wasn't all that different from Prince.

Everyone was in the same boat and the better candidate won in the end. Giving the trophy to Kishwar to hold, read that he even donated money to charity. These are very good gestures. So all in all well deserved
ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gujar

Winning hearts is the good old excuse when a favourite doesn't win the trophy. Had nothing against Rishabh but when you get over zealous supporters likening him to the next Abdul Sattar Eidhi in behaviour and conduct when actually he wasn't all that different from Prince.

Everyone was in the same boat and the better candidate won in the end. Giving the trophy to Kishwar to hold, read that he even donated money to charity. These are very good gestures. So all in all well deserved

@bold : completely agree...

copy-pasting wat i wrote in another thread ..

all these sudden posts abt Rishabh deserving respect and having won hearts, and being the real winner ..juz doesn't make sense ...
and those reporters' comments abt prince winning wud set a bad eg in the country -- i mean, WTH.. thr hav been worse winners / participants in BB .

not to bash neone .. but juz putting my points across ...

* if u r going to talk abt woman-respect, then sum1 like Keith shud cum in the forefront.. not rishabh ... even he was part of pulling diggy into the pool alongwith prince ..  he was the one who had done tht ewww finger-licking thing with Priya ... his comments n actions were always derogatory, as we had seen during one of the fights b/w Prince n Rishabh .. and also by the IVs of Aman n Suyash ..

maybe , prince has learnt from his mistakes as he kept saying, that he has learnt from this show not to loose his temper during tasks ...
but from wat i cud see, even during the last week ( wen rishabh n rochelle , were going to that mall ), rishabh forcefully kissed mandana , which even Rochelle commented as 'gross'...

but rishabh was lucky, tht nobody created a big hue n cry for watever he did, nor called him a 'gunda'.

BB show is not a moral compass  of wat's right with this country and wat's not .. Look at the host for god's sake !! 

the comedians who came for entertainment, dedicated 15 mins of their segment making fun of Giselle's lips ... even THAT doesnt' count as woman-respect ...

so, prince i.mo, is the lesser of the evils, and as he said, has learnt his lesson ..( good for him, if he has)

i don't understand the sudden need for putting Rishabh onto sum pedestal ..
Rishabh is a gud confused kid by heart .. tht i agree; but plz don't give him the tag of the person who respected ladies the most or make him
the torchbearer for woman's rights and respect..
Edited by ArShi_scorp - 8 years ago
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@bold: I want to see reactions from Rish fans at that time... lol. 

@red: I would say that was more BB fault. They couldn't break cool group so finally resorted to something like that hoping KP will fight for the spot. But BB ka bada popat hua, KS supported P even after leaving. In the end, they both won though which is what they kind of sort of decide. Good decision because it played out well for them whereas Mandy got babaji ka thullu. 

Yeap agree it was BB evil plan. Only point is Prince could have offered at least once. It would put him in good light and shown that he really considered Kish as his sister. 
What I didnt get is why BB wanted Kish out?πŸ˜• that is a mystery.
denver_diva thumbnail

Honestly, he never grew on me. But I do appreciate his gesture of donating money today for charity. He seems like a nice guy so I don't mind him winning. I wanted Rishabh to win but I am going to accept that Prince won fair and square because he was as flawed as Rishabh and both were equally deserving. It's juvenile to belittle his win and insult people who supported him just because you don't find him deserving. 

I have my reasons to say he grew on me...I hated his intro on the first day just as much as the other contestants who didn't pick him for jodi.I had liked his performance on Roadies but I wasnt sure if he could survive on a show like BB with celebrities from the glam industry as he was a raw small town kinda guy.
I am not trying to belittle anyone. But I want to know why are the other contestants being considered saints when all of them had their high and low moments on the show.
I feel he did the right thing by not sacrificing his spot on the show for Kish. This way, they both won money.Kish did not stand a chance to win if it was between her and him i think because she only gained popularity after her so called "sacrifice". Had Prince left the game for her, she would have faced flak and had no chance of winning. There would have been posts in this forum saying she was the mastermind and used Suyyash and prince to her advantage and got them out.
(like the story of the father -son and their donkey)πŸ˜‰
I think he did a sensible thing by not quitting.
 It's commendable that he won despite all bashing from Salman and from some poeple who felt he should have sacrificed just because he considered her  a sister.

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post TM.. totally agree with u
India loved all four btw.. their votes-count wr close 
Edited by Sugar9.00 - 8 years ago