I wasn't a Prince supporter until today....

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Salman, reporters and everyone who just cannot seem to accept that Prince has won.. You guys have actually turned me into a Prince supporter AFTER he has already won. 

I had five favorites this entire season... Mandana in the first two weeks, Keith, then Roch after Keith left and then Priya (because of her individuality) and Rishabh (simply because I wanted a wild card to win). I never liked Prince because I am completely opposed to fake showmances on television. 

But then all of the other fans had their own flaws too so I don't see how any of them were more deserving than the other (except Mandana). All of the other three were more deserving than her.  And the fact that Prince donated 5 lakh of the prize money to a charity just further proves that he is a deserving winner.

I just don't understand this rant of Prince being undeserving. How did others win more respect or more hearts when the audience actually made him win and NOT anyone else, regardless of what the reporters or Salman khan thinks. Salman's pura hindustan consists of Hiroo aunty and Farida aapa, but the actual pura hindustan is the one that voted for these contestants, majority of whom voted for PRINCE!!!! 

Good sportsmanship is in accepting the fact gracefully that your rival has won. After all Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar or I should say Jo Jeeta Wohi Prince!!!
Edited by nehlove - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bohat Kachra kiya reporters and Salman ne. Prince ko chullu bhar paani doob jana chahiye. 🤣
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Bohat Kachra kiya reporters and Salman ne. Prince ko chullu bhar paani doob jana chahiye. 🤣

But unfortunately 3 reporters and Salman don't represent all of India. The votes of fans who made Prince win do.
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Undeserving rants are just so senseless. Its a show, a frigging show not some pageant or player's selection for a team. Whoever wins deserves it.
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
3 reporters aur 7,8 logon ki bakwaas se koi fark nhi padhta...

100 crore ki hindustan ne apna winner chun liya hai aur uska naam hai Prince Narula ...

case closed..

BTW this is a very sensible post👍🏼
Edited by THE_BOSS - 8 years ago
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
prince's fans spend a lot of money in voting..they did mass sms voting..we want him to win..for us he is the most deserving winner..even on the last day they tried to put him down..this makes us to support him more.. 
mikeallen50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear @TM with all due respect to your opinion i would like to put my opinion across...
I was a supporter of Prince and was rooting for him on day one... I watched his roadies season and liked him very much for his attitude towards the show, his team and friends... Even watched  splitsvilla after his entry but by end of it his attitude become weird... But I didnt mind as I became his fan already thus rooting for him in Bigg boss...

And then he started with his disappointing behavior...I just want him to take all the advice from his friends and sister and even from BB... but he continued with his dumb attitude...

And i guess its human nature when you felt so disappointed with your hopes on a person  and when you saw a little glimpse of hope in another you will connect to them...that happens to me and many others whom i know personally as well...i later went on to Rochelle and finally settled on Rishab...

Just like you support Prince just because people calling him undeserving... 

I dont think only those 3 reporters and  just 7 or 8 people supported rishab... You need to agree a fair amount of people(actual normal audiences like me I believe) has voted for him... I also believe that the margin between rishab and prince would be very small... 

And you must agree not only Prince fans... but ranvijay's, karan kundra's , kishewrs, suyash's, rimi's fans also voted for him... 

I dont think a lot of them voted for him as they appreciated his stint on BB. Even his own friends thought he should do better...

I think a lot of people voted for him as he is supported by their favorite...

And I can proudly say that Rishab win hearts and respect...  

And i think 3 reporters and 7 or 8 people or a small group's opinion also matters...

Even if i am an individual my opinion matters... 

so does yours...

You gave your reasons to support some one and I gave mine...
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously that reporter dibang or watever was looking like on a mission to put down prince.
wat so much wrong prince has done that we should feel ashamed of making him winner of bigg boss a show which holds no moral grounds.
coming to manadana she was definitely one person whose win would av been disappointed bcoz she had disrespected our country. n she was abusive throughout the show.
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikeallen50

Dear @TM with all due respect to your opinion i would like to put my opinion across...

I was a supporter of Prince and was rooting for him on day one... I watched his roadies season and liked him very much for his attitude towards the show, his team and friends... Even watched  splitsvilla after his entry but by end of it his attitude become weird... But I didnt mind as I became his fan already thus rooting for him in Bigg boss...

And then he started with his disappointing behavior...I just want him to take all the advice from his friends and sister and even from BB... but he continued with his dumb attitude...

And i guess its human nature when you felt so disappointed with your hopes on a person  and when you saw a little glimpse of hope in another you will connect to them...that happens to me and many others whom i know personally as well...i later went on to Rochelle and finally settled on Rishab...

Just like you support Prince just because people calling him undeserving... 

I dont think only those 3 reporters and  just 7 or 8 people supported rishab... You need to agree a fair amount of people(actual normal audiences like me I believe) has voted for him... I also believe that the margin between rishab and prince would be very small... 

And you must agree not only Prince fans... but ranvijay's, karan kundra's , kishewrs, suyash's, rimi's fans also voted for him... 

I dont think a lot of them voted for him as they appreciated his stint on BB. Even his own friends thought he should do better...

I think a lot of people voted for him as he is supported by their favorite...

And I can proudly say that Rishab win hearts and respect...  

And i think 3 reporters and 7 or 8 people or a small group's opinion also matters...

Even if i am an individual my opinion matters... 

so does yours...

You gave your reasons to support some one and I gave mine...

I appreciate and respect your opinion. Especially because your post makes a lot of sense. Like I said, I was supporting Rishabh till today until Prince was announced as a winner. And I have no proof to say whether it was ranvijay or karan or kishwar or suyash or rimi fans who voted for him. The fact is no one knows why Prince got more votes... you're saying you think people voted for him because they were fans of his supporterrs... That is speculation not fact. Fact is that Prince got more votes and he won... 

And of course everyone's opinion matters including Salman and those three reporters but to say that those three reporters represent majority of what India thinks is flawed reasoning. What the three reporters said says nothing about Rishabh winning more hearts than Prince. Just like Prince lost you as a fan, he probably gained someone else as a fan over the course of his BB stint. And I never said that only 7-8 people voted for Rishabh.. Lots did. I agree. But again, fact is that more people voted for Prince and all of the people who voted for prince have given their "opinion" by making him win.

We don't know why people voted for Prince. It may have been because of other contestants/celebrities who supported Prince or it was his own fanbase. But the fact is that MAJORITY liked Prince enough to vote for him. So instead of belittling Prince's win by saying how he was insulted or how he didn't win hearts or how he is not a real winner, it needs to be accepted that he won fair an square and others didn't. As simple as that. 
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

seriously that reporter dibang or watever was looking like on a mission to put down prince.
wat so much wrong prince has done that we should feel ashamed of making him winner of bigg boss a show which holds no moral grounds.
coming to manadana she was definitely one person whose win would av been disappointed bcoz she had disrespected our country. n she was abusive throughout the show.

This entire season seemed like a mission to put down KSP. It started with Kishwar, then Suyash and then finally Prince. I wasn't a fan of any of them so I didn't mind or care. But now that we have a winner I don't get the point of still cribbing and belittling his win especially because he hadn't done anything so horrible to be "undeserving" so to speak.

About Mandana... I will not waste any more words or space on her. She deserves my silence.