Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
when did salman disrespect prince in the finale? those 3 reporters were dumbos but I dont remember salman saying anything against prince..he was actually shocked by what dibang said..he actually asked.."u mean if he wins, the people who voted for him r wrong?"
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomepost the way u expressed ๐Ÿ˜Ž indeed prince is a true winner.
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niyati13

when did salman disrespect prince in the finale? those 3 reporters were dumbos but I dont remember salman saying anything against prince..he was actually shocked by what dibang said..he actually asked.."u mean if he wins, the people who voted for him r wrong?"

It's been claimed that Salman wasn't happy about Prince winning and hugged Rishabh over Prince, etc... and so that proves Salman approves of Rishabh as more deserving than Prince. And I think he did say that we have to think about direction our country is goign in if anyone else wins. That's why I brought Salman in the topic. 
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly! I was never his supporter..i had different favorites, who lost! But i accepted his win gracefully & even made positive posts about how he deserved to win & all.. & i feel it's stupid to be in denial of what happened & spread negativity for someone's victory..

India/ international fans VOTED & that's how Prince won..so he is deserving. To every fan, his/her favorite is deserving & when they don't win or gets evicted...all becomes unfair/undeserving -that's human nature you know...so that's okay as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post...
That reporters section was very degrading ...prince k sath pure fans jinho ne vote kia unko bhi let fown kia...

Agr nai dekh skte the use winner,to kuch krdete but now he is a winner by public votes..accept it...simple...his game paid him well๐Ÿ‘
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he was undeserving simply because of the way he played. Prince was ALL about groupism initially. He always played in groups and the real driver behind him/the group was Kishwar. For me, BB is more of a mental game than a physical one. And mentally, Prince is just stupid. I'm sorry but it's true. He had no real understanding of the game. 

Again, I wanna iterate, I don't hate him. I think Prince is a really nice guy. His actions in the finale were definitely wonderful and sweet! That whole bit about donating and giving the prize of Kishwar, those were wonderful! I think he's probably one of the nicest, genuine winners ever. 

But in terms of deserving, I don't think he did. I think Kishwar and Priya were the most deserving winner contestants. Both women were strong and played individually (Priya esp was a one woman army!), and understood the game. 

That said, its ended and no one can do anything now. Prince won and that's it. Who cares if we claim that he's undeserving? It doesn't change anything LOL. 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikeallen50

Dear @TM with all due respect to your opinion i would like to put my opinion across...

I was a supporter of Prince and was rooting for him on day one... I watched his roadies season and liked him very much for his attitude towards the show, his team and friends... Even watched  splitsvilla after his entry but by end of it his attitude become weird... But I didnt mind as I became his fan already thus rooting for him in Bigg boss...

And then he started with his disappointing behavior...I just want him to take all the advice from his friends and sister and even from BB... but he continued with his dumb attitude...

And i guess its human nature when you felt so disappointed with your hopes on a person  and when you saw a little glimpse of hope in another you will connect to them...that happens to me and many others whom i know personally as well...i later went on to Rochelle and finally settled on Rishab...

Just like you support Prince just because people calling him undeserving... 

I dont think only those 3 reporters and  just 7 or 8 people supported rishab... You need to agree a fair amount of people(actual normal audiences like me I believe) has voted for him... I also believe that the margin between rishab and prince would be very small... 

And you must agree not only Prince fans... but ranvijay's, karan kundra's , kishewrs, suyash's, rimi's fans also voted for him... 

I dont think a lot of them voted for him as they appreciated his stint on BB. Even his own friends thought he should do better...

I think a lot of people voted for him as he is supported by their favorite...

And I can proudly say that Rishab win hearts and respect...  

And i think 3 reporters and 7 or 8 people or a small group's opinion also matters...

Even if i am an individual my opinion matters... 

so does yours...

You gave your reasons to support some one and I gave mine...

If Prince got votes from Rannvijay's, Kish's, Suyyash's fans...then how can you say that Rishab got votes only from his own fans and not from Priya's or Gisele's or anyone else's? Where did you get your stats from?
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Exactly! I was never his supporter..i had different favorites, who lost! But i accepted his win gracefully & even made positive posts about how he deserved to win & all.. & i feel it's stupid to be in denial of what happened & spread negativity for someone's victory..

India/ international fans VOTED & that's how Prince won..so he is deserving. To every fan, his/her favorite is deserving & when they don't win or gets evicted...all becomes unfair/undeserving -that's human nature you know...so that's okay as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am totally okay with what one's personal opinion is on whether he is deserving or undeserving... Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. This thread is about claims that are made because of what three reporters said as if they are speaking for majority of the people and representing it as fact that so and so won more hearts or achieved the most or is the most popular or that Prince lost all respect. That's speculation, not fact because the fact is majority of the people voted for him. No one knows whose fans voted for whom or why people voted for Prince but the fact is he did get the most votes. We should accept it and move on.  
Edited by nehlove - 8 years ago
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Awesome post...

That reporters section was very degrading ...prince k sath pure fans jinho ne vote kia unko bhi let fown kia...

Agr nai dekh skte the use winner,to kuch krdete but now he is a winner by public votes..accept it...simple...his game paid him well๐Ÿ‘

It's like they wanted to insult him before they announced the results. And like you said, they insulted the fans of Prince too as if the audience is stupid and cannot think logically who to vote for. This is the third show he has won... so at least he must be doing something right.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prince won, thats the reality. He definitely had fan following defeating all others. He was the best task doer and never had any major issues with any of the housemates. Even his romance had approval of the ladies and they are still his friends so whatever it was, it was mutual.
The only black spot was his NOT giving up for Kish whom he called his sister. Not even once. Else he was consistently pitched to be the winner since the starting weeks.

On the news anchors, well they play for the gallery/audience sitting (present) there.  The respective news channel will claim that they have nothing to do with their personal opinion๐Ÿ˜† and dont be surprised if you see these very anchors taking Prince interviews and telling him we knew you would win๐Ÿ˜†