Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Hey dear...

What is your name.??..if u dont mind revealling...it get easy to address...

coming to story.Read all chapters in one go.its brilliant... left me all intrigued n captivated..enjoyed alot..loved the flow n natural dialogues...curious to know more..update soon plzzz...very excited.

Talia

hi...I am Achu.

Thanks for reading and commenting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Achu,

Today is a very nice day.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I read the update before your reply so I was a little tense though towards the end, I realised that it need not be a very painful story (unlike your "sure-to-be-a-tear-jerker - Phir le aaya dil๐Ÿ˜ญ). which was confirmed by your reply.

The update was breezy and is slowly setting the stage for Swara's realisation - does she really love him, are they ready for a relationship, should she focus on life before love? 

I did like Sanskaar here (I like him in almost every FF/OS๐Ÿ˜†) especially when he tells that everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Eager to read more,

Best,
Nyna
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Update really after long time 
N lovely update
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm..
Wow you finally updates and I must say love the slow pace between swasan...

Seems like she is falling in love slowly but I wonder what he thinks for her...If possible share his point of view too...I now for know he sees her as a friend but why is he the one to always safe her...I am sure he must be watching her like she does him...

Liking there bond in the end..But the line of the day has to be...everyone is beautiful in there own way...

Loved it...update soon...

Raz
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Achu...
Fantastic update yaar...enjoyed...i loved the flow...swara realise her love for sanky...her friends tried to reason her that its attraction..but she is quite sure...sanky had troubled past...hope he recover from it ...im still wondering ...swasan both seems cordial n friendly...but then why they will meet after 5 to 6 years??reason for this long ..im not sure i could use word seperation becoz they are not couple now...thinking lots of possible reasons but not getting amy valid reason...waiting for next...

Talia
nk26106 thumbnail
Omg thank you for the reply after such a long time! Extremely pleasant surprise! YOUr writing is awesome and I am glad you are continuing this story!
chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...long time since I updated...i have been busy and sick these days...wrote this chapter over a week...dunno when i will update next but will try to do it soon...love you guys for reading this...will reply to comments asap

CHAPTER 6
Swara looked around the room her sister had set for her. As with everything Ragini touched, it was perfect. Swara missed her own messy room. Her parents were away for the weekend to attend a conference and she was staying with her Di and Jeej for the weekend. She was happy for this gave her a chance to talk to her sister about her feelings for Sanskaar. 

She remembered her friends' reaction when she had declared that she was in love with Sanskaar. Radhika had looked at her like she was some lunatic. 

"Have you seriously lost it Swara? Its just an infatuation. " Radhika had tried to explain. 

"Maybe.  But whatever it is, it's a strong thing. And I will go mad if I don't tell him. " Swara had said in her own defence. 

" What good would that do? Do you think he will say that he loves you too? And even if something like that does happen what would be the use? You told me he is waiting to go abroad. What happens then? " Radhika had asked. 

"I don't know. I know he probably doesn't think of me as anything more than Ragini's sister. But I have to tell him for the sake of myown sanity. " Swara had answered. 

Radhika didn't agree with her and Meera wasn't much help. So she had decided to talk to her sister about it. She had been trying to get some time alone with Di for a long time. When her Di came home she would be busy being pampered by her parents and if she visited her Laksh would be around. As much as she loved her Jeej she was too embarrassed to discuss this with him. 

But she believed she would get a chance that weekend. She would just have to wait. Just as She was thinking all this Ragini called to her from the hall. 

"Shonu,  if you are not studying freshen up and come down. Sanskaar is coming with Laksh for dinner. " Ragini told her.

Swara grinned. She would see him again.

Five minutes later she joined Ragini. 

"I should start cooking. Sanskar likes paneer. " Ragini told her. 

"Di can I make it? " Swara asked. 

Ragini looked at her surprised. Swara herself was no less surprised by her own question. She had never stepped into the kitchen but the idea of doing something for him excited her. 

"What happened to my little girl? " Ragini asked smiling.

"Well, I thought you must be tired. So I'd just help you. " Swara said trying not to blush. 

"Come on then. " Ragini said walking into the kitchen. 

The next one hour the sisters spent in the kitchen.  Ragini instructed Swara on the paneer while she herself worked in the other items. Swara as always was a quick learner. Just as they set the table , they heard Laksh  and Sanskar come in. They were discussing some case rather seriously and went straight into the study. The sisters sat down to watch some TV. Swara wondered if this was her cue but she couldn't bring herself to talk to Ragini with Sanskar in the next room. So she decided to wait. 

Half an hour later, Sanskar and Laksh joined them. They sat down for dinner.

"Ragini you shouldn't have made all this for me. I already trouble you enough every Sunday afternoon. You shouldn't have done all this just when you got back home after work. " Sanskar said as they sat down. 

"Come on Sanskar. We are happy to have your company. And anyway you already backed out on lunch this Sunday. Anyway,  I am not the only one who worked in the kitchen today. Swara made the paneer. " Ragini told him.

Swara blushed as she heard Laksh chuckle. 

"My God, is this the end of the world? Or am I dreaming?  My saali cooking? Sanskar you better dont taste it " Laksh teased only to be glared at by Ragini.

Sanskar smiled as he tasted the curry. Swara couldn't bring herself to look at him. She looked done on her plate her heart beating rapidly. 

"wow Swara. It's good. Too good for a first timer. You really do your best in everything. That's a very good thing. " Sanskaar praised her smiling.

He must be lying, she thouggt. He was too kind to tell her it was horrible. But her doubts were put to rest as Laksh tasted the curry.

"Hmm. Maybe you really are Ragini's sister. " Laksh teased. 

Swara smiled and tasted it herself. It was good. She smiled happily. Just as they finished  dinner,  Laksh got a call from his sister and left the room to talk to her. A few minutes later Sanskaar announced that it was time for him to take  leave of them. The sisters got up to walk him to the door but Laksh called Ragini. 

"I will see Sanskaar off. You go to Jeej. " Swara told Ragini.

Swara and Sanskar walked to the door. There was a comfortable silence between them. As they reached the gate Sanskaar said 

" You should go in. It's really cold out here. You will fall sick. " 

"I am not a baby. Even as a baby I was a very healthy one. " she said slightly miffed. 

"Of course. I was just warning you. " he said laughing. She smiled and walked back to the front door.

Sanskaar got into his car and waved to her. As he drove away, once she was sure he was out of earshot , she said out aloud, 
"I hate seeing you go Sanskaar. Maybe someday I wouldn't have to. Maybe someday you will be mine. 
Smiling at her own imagination, she turned around, Only to see her sister and brother in law looking at her astonished. 
It was like kindergarten all over again. She felt like a little girl caught in her mischief by her teachers. Only it wasn't the teachers. Ragini was looking at her still surprised. Laksh was his usual cool self. 

" So what was that about? " Ragini asked her. 

Swara remained silent trying to find the right words. 

"I will tell you Ragini. Swara likes Sanskaar. I guess she has ever since the first time they met. When he helped her. " Laksh said calmly. 

Both the sisters looked at him surprised. 

"What?  That's no great discovery. I know my saali well enough. I see how you behave around him , Swara. Ragini thinks you are still her little baby. Thats why she can't see what is happening. " he explained. 

"I can't beleive this. Ragini said her eyes on Swara.

"Do you have to. I love Sanskar. " Swara said.

"Love? Shonu, do you know the meaning of your own words? " Ragini asked .

"I think I do. No, don't ask me how I know its love. I don't know. All I know is I feel something strong. And I will go mad if I don't tell him. " she said confidently.

For the first time in her life Ragini had no idea how to deal with her sister.

"Shonu, I don't think thats a good idea. Sanskaar wouldn't like it. " Ragini said .

"I know Di. I know he is probably going to be angry. But I need to get this out. I need him to know this. That's all. " Swara argued.

Ragini left the room confused. Laksh gestured Swara to wait and followed Ragini. The next few minutes she sat there like a criminal awaiting judgement. Finally Ragini and Laksh returned. Ragini sat next to her and took her hand.

"Shonu, you are my little girl. I can't see you sad. That's why I tried to stop you. But your Jeej is right. You are a teenager now . You don't need a control freak as your sister. " Rahini said. 

"She means that we will give you a chance to talk to Sanskaar. But there is a condition. " Laksh explained.

Swara looked at him curiously. 

"You have to accept whatever Sanskar tells you. You will not do anything rash. You will not spend your time crying over him. We are doing this only so that you don't have to keep wondering if there is an alternative ending to this story. Laksh said sternly. 

Swara rolled her eyes.

"Jeej I might have fallen for your friend but I am still me. I am not going to run around hurting myself over a guy. " she replied.

Laksh laughed and squeezedher shoulders. 

"So here we go. This Sunday Sanskar won't be visiting us. It is kind of a touchy day for him. He will be at the temple in the morning. You can go meet him there. If you find a chance talk to him. That's all we can do. " Laksh said.

She brightened at this. 

"Thats all i need. One chance. "she said enthusiastically. 

"Now go study. " Ragini said smiling.

Swara walked up the stairs smiling. Finally she had a chance.

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Achu,

Eager as I was to read the update, I was saddened to read that you were not keeping well. Please take care and do not worry about updates, I would be around to read them as would others.

Edited:

IF swallowed the rest of the reply so doing it again๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the update, it was a nice slow paced one completely justifying the emotions it dealt with. Finally Swara gets her chance to confess her feelings to Sanskaar, though I guess she does not do it, the beginning did not indicate any embarrassment on her part just an acknowledgement of her feelings. That is what I recall will go back and read๐Ÿ˜Š. Laksh did warn her that the Sunday was "touchy" for Sanskaar which is why I presume she would learn why and hence not tell about her feelings.๐Ÿ˜• But then I would wait for you to update.

Take care.

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi lovely...
Sorry to hear tor not keeping well...don't worry recover first and we shall wait...loving all your stories to date...take Al the time you need...

As for the update loved it as always...so she has told her family and they have allowed her to follow her heart and seek that one chance...

Looks like she will meet him but won't get to say what she feels the matter of the heart will remain with her...looks like sanskaar has a sad past as indicted by lucky...? 

Loved the care shown by ragani and the monents they have spent together...

I hope swara is ready for this storm...

Waiting for more already...on all your stories...

Update when time permits...keep happy and healthy alway...

Take care...

Razia
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a really good update. Cute with the mindset of an teenager and her friends and family. Loved the way Lakshya made her understand. Ragini was like an overprotective elder sister who don't want her baby to get hurt which was most possible scenario in this case.