Swasan SS:Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Chapter 8 page 13 23/7

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi people...I am a relatively silent member of the forum...I just love Swasan...I was writing another FF and will update it soon...so this one is based on a Malayalam movie...A very popular one. ...It won't take the Mallu readers long to identify. ...but I have made the characters and situations different. ...only the basic storyline will be similar. So here comes the prologue. Rotten tomatoes and eggs are all welcome. πŸ˜†

PROLOGUE

"Swara, you done?" Radhika asked.

"Nahin yaar. ...One more...bas woh bhi jaldi aa jaaye" Swara replied.

"Dont worry Dr. Swara. woh last doc bhi pahunch gaye hain. Bas aa rahe hain" Vikrant said looking over her shoulder.

"Thanks Vicky. Mein unhe bhi welcome kar leti hoon. " saying thus Swara turned and proceeded towards the man. But the moment she saw him her heart skipped a beat.

"Sanskaar" she whisphered to herself. She stopped in her tracks as if he was a mirage which would fade away if she went closer.

But he was no mirage. He was coming towards her. He hadnt seen her yet. She grinned from ear-to-ear looking at him. 5 years. She was seeing him after 5 years.

"That is Dr. Sanskaar Maheshwari. He is a very famous cardio. Just returned to India a few months back. Now he lives in Kolkata." She heard Vicky say. She felt proud though she had no reason to. After all she was nothing to him.
He looked the same but happier. Why was he happy? Had he married? Had he fallen in love?

At that very moment he saw her. For a moment he just stood there wide-eyed.

"Swara" he said smiling. That pulled her out of her reverie. He came up to her and asked " what are you doing here?".

". I am a student at Lifeline Medical College. " she replied.

"Oh yes...I heard you were studying in Mumbai. I am here for the conference" he said.

"And you are one of the five docs I am supposed to take care of" she replied. She gave him the key to the room booked for him.

"Go on. I will meet you soon. Right now I am supposed to go back to the hospital. Lots of arrangements to done there too. " she said.

As she left him Vikrant asked " Do you know him?"

"Of course. We go a long way back." She said smiling at a surprised Radhika.

Please leave your feedback. πŸ˜† Edited by chemgirl - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Wow
Very different concept
Continue soon n do pm meπŸ€—
lekahravi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start!!!!
But movie???
Will find out!!!
Do pm me!!!
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start bas ending sad na ho...ye malaylam movie ki ending sad hoti he bohot...happy ending please.
by d way dono hi dr.. its a new thing.do pm fr d nxt.Edited by soumi93 - 8 years ago
_Esha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice storyline concept!! I loved the prologue πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please pm me about the next part 😊

Love πŸ€—

Esha 😳 Edited by eshat.k - 8 years ago
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice prologue. Totally different from the real story line. Sanskar is a doctor and swara is a medical student. They have a past. Waiting for the next update 
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome prologue
Pls pm me next time
mridulakrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😊 awesome start dear...do pm me the next part...
pearl.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice !! The concept seems amazing n fresh !! Do continue please..
PM ME PLEASE !!!
Edited by pearl.16 - 8 years ago
Jidnyasa thumbnail
Nice..
continue soon..