Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey dear...achu...
Amazing update..though I missed chapter 6 somehow...read 7 first, was wondering how she just confessed so quickly..now I know..I missed one whole awesome chapter...

i just loved how swara is handling her feelings...not going in typical lovelorn teenage or devdasi mode...she need time and advice to sort her actual feeling...raglak did good in letting her meet sanky and she confessed her love to him...Sanky is love...i just loved his reaction..he handled her pretty well...no ugly spat..just mutual  understanding and respect of eachothers feeling...nicely penned

I'm soo waiting for next dear

Talia
.daffodils. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates,👏
read chapter 5-6 in one go
waiting for the next part
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi guys...sotry for the delay...will reply to comments asap...very glad to get such splendid feedback...I will update the next chapter of this FF after updating my other stories.

CHAPTER 8
(Back to present) 
Swara opened the door and let herself into her rooom. The hostel room she shared with Radhika. She flung her bag on the bed as usual. Then she picked up the photo frame from the table and sat on the bed looking at it. It was the card Sanskaar had given her years ago. It was very special to her. She loved the poem itself but more than that it mattered because that was the only thing she had of him. She put it on the bedside table and lay on the bed her eyes closed.  It was years since shelast saw him but still it felt like he had never left. Like it was only yesterday that they had been together in the park. 

But that hadn't been the last time she had seen him. She had met him at the Hospita the very next week. She had expected that he would avoid her but he had behaved as if nothing had happened. She too had managed to do the same. Then a few weeks later she had heard her parents discuss over dinner how their favourite Dr Sanskaar was leaving for London in a few days . A few days before he left he had joined them for dinner and Laksh and Ragini were finally relieved to know that she and Sanskaar had no awkwardness between them. 

The last time she had seen him was at the airport. Her whole family was there to see him off. Just as he was leaving, he shook hands with her and said 
"Swara you are good person and you will make a fine doctor. Work hard. Maybe someday we would work together. "

"That would be awesome. " she replied.

And he left. As he took his hand away from hers and walked away she felt a tinge of pain. He was leaving her alone, she thought. But she still beleived that if they were meant to be, nothing could stop that. 

After he left her life had been hectic. Exams exams and exams. And finally she had passed with flying colours. Meera had realized that she didn't want to be a doctor and joined for her Bsc in Kolkata. Swara had moved with Radhika to Mumbai and enrolled in the same medical college. Her parents decided that it would make her more independent. The only thing she had been mad about was that they had refused to let her take her bike with her but she knew they were concerned for her safety and so she gave in.

Over the years a lot of things had changed but her feelings for Sanskar hadn't. Today she was sure of that. When she saw him her heart fluttered the same way as then. She remembered that she had said that she thought she loved him because she didn't have any experience of the world. So she had kept herself open to choices over the years. But nothing had been able to replace the feelings she had for Sanskar. Even her clearly practical best friend Radhika had found love in Vikrant but Sanskar was the only guy who she wished for. If this was only an infatuation and not love,as everyone had told her, so be it. She didn't need to know what love was. These feelings would suffice.

But it wasn't her decision. She had no idea if he would ever think of her as anything more than his best friend's sister in law who had a silly teenage crush on him. And what if he had found someone? Wouldn't her Di tell her ? Probably not. Di worried too much. 

She opened her eyes as her phone beeped. She had to check on the doctors assigned to her. She freshener up and left.

She kept Sanskaar for the last. Having updated the other 4 she proceeded to his room. She knocked the door gently. 

"Come in. Leave the coffee on the table plz. " he said mistaking her for the room attendant . Sanskar smiled at her as he saw her. 

"Swara. Come sit. " he said. 

Just then the coffee arrived. As she talked to the attendant she observed him. He had changed a little. Now he had a stubble and a different haircut. He wore a tshirt, with formal jacket and jeans. The boyish charm was still there. On the whole he looked more handsome than ever. 

"If you are not busy, would you like some coffee? " he offered.

She nodded and sat down with him on the couch. He poured out some coffee and handed it to her.

"How are you Sanskar? And when did you return to India? No one told me. " she asked.

"Because they didn't know. I mean Laksh and Ragini knew I was coming back but to Kolkata but the they didn't know I would be here this soon. And they had no idea I was coming to Mumbai. One of my colleagues was supposed to attend the conference but he couldn't make it. So I preponed my trip. I infomed them just 2 days ago. Yoursister is hunting an apartment for me right now. " he replied chuckling. 

She smiled. 
"Now tell me about your life. "he asked.

She told him about her exams, college and studies. Then she updated him on the conference. 

"The conference starts tomorrow morning and the session ends by 5. You will be free in the evening. The second session starts the next day morning and will end by evening. Then there is a informal gathering that night with which the program ends. " she explained. 

"Hmm. I have never been to Mumbai. Maybe I can go out a little tomorrow evening. I guess you know your way around. Would you give me a tour of the place? If you are free . he suggested. 

She agreed gladly. How could she ever say no? Anyway there wasn't much work to be done. Radhu and Vicky would help her. 

Just then Vikrant called her to remind her that they were watching a movie that evening. He told her to wait outside the building and he would pick her up as they were already late. Radhika and the others were already at the cinema. She excused herself and left his room.

Vikrant was already there when she came down. 

"Kya baat hai? Miss Punctuality is late today. Have you fallen in love with any one of those docs assigned to you ?' He teased as she climbed on to the bike. 

"Of course. Just not today. I have loved him for years. " she replied smiling and telling him the whole story on the way. 

"This beats movies Swara. " Vicky told her.

"I just hope there will be a happy ending. " she replied with a wink.

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.. Will be back

Unres

So six long years have passed, both have sort of moved on with their lives - not much of Sanskaar is known but Swara does study and becomes a doctor, and comes to the conclusion that her feelings for Sanskaar were never a crush or an infatuation, she is absolutely in love with him, so much so that she is just happy being in love with him. It is refreshing to read about so firm a woman who knows that she could never ever love any other man, even if he does not appear to love her back, and is at the same time quite fatalistic that if destined, he would love her back.

Sanskaar - even though six years have passed, he would remember that Swara had what he termed a major crush on him and yet does not hesitate to ask her to show him round Mumbai. Did he do that because he felt she had outgrown her crush or because he hoped that it was not a crush but real love for him?

Do update soon.

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

loved it dear. So this is the reason there was no awkwardness between them. He had understood her feelings instead of down right rejecting it. 

thank you girl...hope you enjoy this chapter as well
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Awesome and the way sanskar handled swara was commendable

thanks dear
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Hi dear...

Thanks for the pm and beautiful update...list say your sanskaar is a gem in this story...loved the way he handled her and her love...

Equally loved swara believe in him and I hope love let's them.meet soon after all destiny can be fickle yr we decide the path we take...

Wonder if he will remember her as she leaves...I can get him after all love failed him once so he has built this wall I just hope he believes I'm faith...

Magical update as always and I hope you are well...just a cheeky request...when are you updating your other story...of course tale your time and.look after yourself too...

Waiting as always and sorry for late reply...

Take care

Razia

Hi Razia
Thanks for the splendid comments...it matters a lot...and also thanks for putting up with my delayed updates. 

Sanskar and Swara handled the situation rather maturely...I was wondering if it was too mature...lol

Yes Sanskar is worried if Swara is misunderstanding her crush on him as love...but Swara really does love him...maybe he will realize that.

I updated this FF again coz i wrote half of this chapter with the previous one. Will update Tera mera rishta purana next and then Phir le Aaya dil.
Ariya_2425 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for PM
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear...achu
Fantastic update...loved it...enjoyed swaras story of becoming doctor...so swara did manage to complete her studies...n it even given her time to sort out her feelings for sanky...and it did not fade away with time..her love for him remains same..or it just grown more...in these few years they were apart...

Enjoyed swasan brief  moment.after so long..want to see more of swasan...as i felt update was short...do update..quickly ..if possible..waiting

Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 6 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear...
Okay sorry for the late reply and yippee..I am finally free to cathedral up with all the love updates of this forum...

Thank you for the lovely reply to my previous comment and I hope you ate keeping well and staying happy...

Back to the update...lovely to see that both swasan were leading there lives and that they both have grown...see that she tried to date others yet couldn't find love...

So he is back and they have met...will sparks fly when they hang out...already curious to know...?  I am loving her friends too...

Will you be giving us sanskaar point of view too...how does he feel seeing her after such a long time...? 

Just would say perfect as always with a sprinkle of magic and touch of longing...

Super excited to read the other stories too...

Be back soon. ...

Razia