teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
lekahravi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"all the choices we make in life may not be the best but we can still make it best by our efforts. Perseverance is the key. Never think that your choice is wrong. Do all you can. If you still lose it then it was never yours . What belongs to you will always find its way back to you"... So true,..
Really outstanding update dear...
The road not taken aback...perfect book for this msg...
Waiting for next ...
Jidnyasa thumbnail
Nice swasan conversation...
Lucky and swara have good bonding..
Thank you for PM..
Continue soon..
.daffodils. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow
nice start
continie soon

anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such an awesome story line...
Loved it so much...
Plz do pm me while updating...
Btw wat is the movie name...
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Achu,

I chanced on this and started reading it, thinking of just stopping with the prologue, but I could not stop reading it. And with the perseverance bit and Frost's poem, you have me completely hooked.

Very intriguing - the prologue does not indicate any ill will or unpleasant memories yet it is almost five to six years that they met. Eager to know what exactly happened.

Glad to know that you plan to update this too.

Best,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear...
What is your name.??..if u dont mind revealling...it get easy to address...

coming to story.Read all chapters in one go.its brilliant... left me all intrigued n captivated..enjoyed alot..loved the flow n natural dialogues...curious to know more..update soon plzzz...very excited.

Talia
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey dear please update soon 
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi guys...I am gonna complete this story too...hope you like it...all kinds of feedback are welcome.
CHAPTER 5
Swara came out of her coaching classes exhausted. She was surprised to see her Jeej waiting outside. Usually either of her parents picked her up on their way back from hospital or if they were busy they would send Driver uncle to pick her up.She hated all this. Her bike had been confiscated. Her mother had told her she didn't want her injured or in any kind of trouble at such an important time. She had her boards and entrance tests coming up after all. Swara knew she was right amd sometimes she was happy to see the car. She was too tired to walk a few steps let alone drive or walk home. 
"Jeej, what are you doing here? " she asked Laksh. 
"Just checking if you are alive. " Laksh teased and then told her that he was there to pick her up.
Swara rolled her eyes. Her parents picking her up on the way was ok but making her Jeej drive all this way just to pick her up was too much. She felt like a 5 year old. Laksh laughed seeing her sulk.
"Saali sahiba, your sis wants to talk to us about something important. She told me to bring you home. She already infirmed Ma. " he told her.
" Is Di alright? " Swara asked worried. 
"Yes. But I have no idea what she wants to talk about. She just told me to bring you home. " Laksh replied. 
A few minutes later they reached Ragini's house. Ragini who herself had returned from work a little before, made them coffee and then the three of them settled down on the couch. 
"I have something important to discuss with the two of you. Shonu, do u remember what is special about this Sunday? Remember the date?" Ragini asked.
Swara looked at her confused and then it struck her.
"Oh my God!!! Ma Baaba's weeding anniversary! I totally forgot. " she exclaimed. 
"It slipped my mind too. Fortunately I remembered today. And this time it is more special. It is their 25th anniversary." Ragini told her.
"That calls for a splendid celebration. " Laksh suggested. 
"Of course. But we have to plan something. That's why I called you here." Ragini said.
"Surprise party? " Swara suggested.
"That is going to be very difficult. First of all our parents wont beleive that we forgot their anniversary. Plus I want to organize a grand party. We have to invite all thsir friends, so it is very difficult to do it without them knowing. And we have barely 4 days left ,so the venue will have to be our house. How will we keep it from them?" Ragini asked.
"So we have to get them to agree. " Swara said rolling her eyes. 
"it's ok. We will work together. " Ragini cheered her up. 

Swara, Radhika and Meera looked at the baskets of lace and flowers lying before them. Ragini had told Swara and Laksh that they needed as much help as possible to help with the arrangements in a single day. They had surprised their parents the previous night with a surprise visit from Ragini and Laksh and a cake. That morning they had sent their parents out and were arranging the party. Shekhar had supported his daughters citing that he was only happy to spend some time alone with his wife. Swara had asked Radhika and Meera to come over to help them. They looked at thethings which had been brought over for the arrangements wondering how to go about with it. Ragini had hired people but someone had to supervise them and tell them what to do. The girls set about it with the instructions given by Ragini. 
"You know Swara I think that Nakul likes you." Meera told her as they were working. 
" You mean the one from our coaching classes? " Radhika asked.
"Yes. He asked me a thing or two about you the other day. " Meera told Swara. 
"Come on you idiots. He is my family friend. In fact he will be coming to the party today. He has known me for years. " Swara said annoyed. 
Meera looked like she wanted to oppose but Radhika shut her up. Suddenly Meera smiled seeing something. 
"Leave all this and get to work. There is so much to do. " Swara said walking backwards with a basket in her hand. 
Suddenly she collided with something. Thinking that it was one of the decorators she turned around to say sorry. She stood dumbstruck as she saw Sanskaar standing behind her. Her hold on the basket,which was now sandwiched between both of them, loosened. Before it could fall he held it, gently balancing it in her hands. 
"You are so prone to accidents. " he said chuckling.
Her heart skipped a beat as he smiled at her. It was 3 months since she first saw him but he still had the same effect on her. She had initially been convinced that she was in love with him. But then under the influence of Radhika and her own practical mind she had told herself that this was nothing but a crush. Something that would fade with time. But her heart begged to differ. Finally she had decided not to think about it. 
She saw Laksh coming in.
"Sanskaar is helping us. You said we need maximum help. " Laksh told Ragini as they came in.
"I knew you were going to coax him into helping us. Thanks Sanskaar. " Ragini said smiling. 
"Come on Ragini. You guys have done so much for me so that I dont miss my family. Now, what do you want me to do?" Sanskaar asked.
"Swara , take Sanskaar with you. You two can work on the flower arrangements. Radhika and Meera can help me with the other arrangements. Laksh please check the guest list again." Ragini ordered.
Swara smiled at Sanskaar and they got down to work. A little more than a hour later they completed their arrangements and looked at each other in contentment. 
"We make a good team Sanskaar. " Swara said as they sat down finally. 
"Maybe someday we can indeed work together. That is if you still want to be a doctor. " Sanskaar said smiling.
"I would like that too." She said hoping that she didn't look as red as a tomato.

"Ma you look gorgeous. " Swara told her mother who was now dressed in a traditional Marwari attire. The sisters had got their mother ready for the party and she looked nothing less than a bride. Just then Ragini entered the room. Swara could help admire her sister. She looked like a Goddess in the gold,blue and red legenga and traditional jewellery. She grabbed the kajal from her mother's table and made a kaala teeka behind both their ears. Ragini and her mother laughed.
"Shona, you are supposed to use the kajal in your eyes to make kaala teeka . That's more emotional." Shatmishta teased her younger daughter.
"But I don't use kajal. You both looked so beautiful that I got worried for you." Swara replied.
"Why don't we make you beautiful too so that you will worry about yourself too?" Ragini asked  handing her a bag.
Inside it was a dark green lehenga with golden work. 
"You are wearing that. No excuses. " Ragini declared and dragged her to her room to get ready. To her surprise Swara didnt resist. 
Half an hour later Swara looked at her own reflection surprised. The lehenga seemed to complement her vcomplexion. Her hands were heavy with green bangles, her neck adorned with an ornate necklace. The jhumkas in her ears looked like they would tear her ears. Her eyes were lined with kohl and colours. A small bindi shone in the light. She definitely looked beautiful. She was surprised at herself. The last time she had dressed like this was for Ragini's wedding but then Ragini had been too busy to know that she had swapped the heavy legenga for a simple anarkali. And then she hadn't been as patient with all this as today. She wondered if he would like it. He was from a Marwari family after all. 
She chided herself. She was going too far with this. This was just a crush, a phase that would soon pass. 
She didn't have long to think about it though. Soon the guests arrived and she got busy with them. A little later Laksh and Ragini brought her parents down and the celebrations began. But even in the midst of all this her eyes found him the minute he entered. He wore a dark blue and looked an absolute charmer.
The cake was cut and then her parents spoke about the long years they had spent together. Then the music and dance started. Halfway through it Swara stole away. She wasn't very fond of loud music and parties. She was walking through the lawn when someone called her from behind. She turned around to see her classmate Nakul. He came over to her.
"What are you doing here? " he asked. 
"I just need some fresh air." She replied. 
"I wanted to talk to you. " he stuttered. 
She was surprised. Was Meera right? She really hoped not. 
"I like you. A lot. " he stumbled.
She was surprised at her own reaction. She wad angry. As if he was doing something extremely wrong. Before she could even think she made a reply which shocked her even more.
"Sorry Nakul. I think I like someone else." 
And then she walked away from him. She turned around a little later and saw him going back in. She wondered if he would tell anyone that she liked someone. Probably not. He would probably think she was trying to get rid of him. But why had she said that she liked someone else instead of just saying no? Why was she angry? Was it because of Sanskaar? 
Lost in these thoughts little did she notice when she stepped on a stone and lost he Balance. Just as she was about to fall headlong, a hand held hers. As always he stood in front of her. She screamed more in frustration than the pain caused by the injury in her ankle. 
"Stupid high heels!!" she muttered as he made her sit on a beach near the pool.
"Swara, no injury. You just twisted your ankle a bit. In a few minutes you will be ok. But you should be more cateful. " he said sitting beside  her. 
"This time it wasn't my fault. It is Di's high heels." She complained. 
He chuckled. 
"Someone is angry." he said. 
She lost herself in that beautiful smile on his face.
"Do you want to tell me? " he asked. 
How could she not? Specially when he asked like that.
"A friend said he likes me. I said no." She muttered.
"Oh. That was the right thing. At this point there are more important things to think about than love." He said.
"Do you think love is a waste of time? " she asked.
"No. Not if it is love and it is difficult to recognise. Also it causes a lot of unwanted pain and side effects. Maybe even toxic. " he said looking away and then turning to her "You can't blame your poor friend though. This happens a lot to beautiful girls. " 
"I am not exactly pretty. Maybe today in this attire. But usually I am not the type to catch people's eye. It is girls like Di that people like. " she said quietly. 
"Who told you that? You are beautiful. Not like Ragini but in a different way. "he said. She looked at him hopeful but he went on "every person is beautiful. In their own way."
She felt annoyed yet happy. 
" Perception of beauty keeps changing but a person who has a pure heart is always beautiful. Innocence is beautiful. But we barely erealise that till life teaches you a lesson. And you realise that looks are indeed deceptive." He said looking into the darkness a little bitterness in his voice. She knew why.
"Was she beautiful? " Swara asked wishing the next moment he had not. She thought he would get up and leave. Or atleast be angry. But he smiled.
"Yes. Kavita was one of the prettiest girls I met. Beautiful? I don't think so." He said and winked at her. Then he rose and left her citing that he had a call to make. She sat there thinking.
Why did she feel jealous when he mentioned his ex? Why did she feel relieved when he didn't think her beautiful? Why did she want to kill Kavita for hurting him? Why did she feel happy when he said she was beautiful? 
"Coz you love him Swara. " answered her heart.
"And I will tell him that." She replied.

Edited by chemgirl - 7 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Achu,

I chanced on this and started reading it, thinking of just stopping with the prologue, but I could not stop reading it. And with the perseverance bit and Frost's poem, you have me completely hooked.

Very intriguing - the prologue does not indicate any ill will or unpleasant memories yet it is almost five to six years that they met. Eager to know what exactly happened.

Glad to know that you plan to update this too.

Best,
Nyna

Thankls Nyna...hope you enjoy the new update too.

In this story Swasan are not at  all at odds with each other, It is a happy but practical story. or sso I think.😊