Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 16lvkkk

Superb, mind blowing update it is.. dii :) (Y)

Aww.. Neha ko Veer k presence k hallucinations v hone lg gaye :D.. ye to bas shuruat h ;)
But dii.. U didnt mention, wo log Singapore gaye kb?? 
Arghhh.. I hate U tara, chudail kahi ki.. Veer k innocence ka fayda uthane wali.. :p.. U want him to b yours, so u will opt for any measure!! 
Veer should have seen Neha dancing in rain ;) :)
OMG.. Neha's brother had sent assasins to kill Veer.. I am feeling sad as well as happy.. sad bcz they hurt Veer so much :/.. they almost killed him >:(.. happy bcz tara's plan went in dustbin..& it was Neha who helped him.. she is really sweet :* :)
Plzz dii, let Veer see her after gaining consciousness.. plzzz!! 
Update soonish dii.. loving NeEr.. :) :*

thank deary for ur lovely update
i mention it in ud 2
Riyaa16 thumbnail
part 6

he was shivering badly due to cold..to sense his shivering she tightened her embrace..as his shirtless body collide with hers she gasped in amazement...she had never felt this feeling before...his mere touch brought her in a different world...soon his hands curved around her waist she sensed his hands on her waist and gasped again...he leaned down her shoulder and kissed her creamy flesh with his lips...

she clutched his shoulder tightly...getting heat of her body he slightly opened his eyes but his view was still hazy he lifted his head from her shoulder and stare at the person sitting in front of her...he tried to look at her but her face was not visible to him...she lowered her eyes to knew that he will scold her and throw her away at any second...she hesitantly took her gaze upward and surprised to saw him smiling at her...is she dreaming??no no this is not a dream??but he never smiled like that after seeing her..is he drunk???she thought and dodge a little away from him but to her astonishment he grabbed her waist and made her sit on his lap...she wondered what happened to him...he curled his hands on her waist and said with half sleepy eyes-''don't go pls''

she didn't understand what was happening with her...she knew if he regain his consciousness..then he will kill her surely ...but at that time he need her..to save his life she could do any thing because this blunder was created by her brother..she can't let die an innocent person...a person who saved her ...a person who was her enemy still he saved her twice...

to saw him sleepy she laid him on grassy floor...as she got up to found something to cover him he grasped her hand-''i want u''
she froze on her place-''wh..wh...what did u say''

with shivering lips he whispered again-''i want u''she kept looking at his face...he was shivering with cold badly...

after seeing his condition she decided to surrender herself to him...she went near to his face who was looking at her with half opened eyes trying to recognize her ...but his efforts didn't work

she caressed his face but he pulled her towards him and pressed his lips to hers...that was hard..hot and breathtaking one sided kiss...but she could not control herself with his life taking torture and kissed him back...he parted his lips and they shared a passionate kiss...

they glued together after long and passionate kiss...soon he shrugged off her half sleeve top from her shoulder...she gasped to sensed his lips on her skin...

she shifted under him and their bodies clashed with each other...a shiver ran into her body as she contact with his body..but she felt relieved with his touch ..whenever he touched her she felt like on top of the world...she was losing her control to saw his black darken passionate eyes...he was looking at her lovingly as she was everything for her...he removed her top and unclasped her bra..his mouth started explore every inch of her body..he kissed her throat leading to her cleavage...she moan loudly when he gave her wet kiss on her tummy..she smiled to sensed his touch but tear came out from corners of her eyes..because she know this happiness will vanish tomorrow morning when he regain his consciousness..he was not in his senses now...she jerked when he unbutton her skirt...she gasped at the sensation of his lips touched her navel...she closed her eyes and felt pain in her body ..which told her that he become a inseparable part of her life  ...finally they made love with each other..they became one soul two bodies

he laid on other side tiredly wincing in pain..she quickly stare at him-''veer are u ok''but he didn't reply and looked at his hazy view..he smiled at him she looked at him lovingly and caressed his wound ...her shirt which was tied around his stomach turned red...she was worriedly looked at him-''is it paining''he nodded slightly...she embraced him tightly -''don't worry everything will be fine''

he pulled her more closer and wrapped her naked body with his arms...she put her head on his chest...and smiled to heard his heart beat that was the most beautiful sound in the world..she looked at him..he was slept...she moved towards his face and kissed his forehead-''i feel complete today veer..today u gave me everything...now i don't want anything in life''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day

as the sun rays fell on him..he slowly opened his eyes and tried to get up when he sensed some weight on his chest...he looked down and saw her sleeping on his chest peacefully...he got numb and froze to saw their clothes lying on ground..he pulled her on ground and took his clothes  as he got up he winced in pain-''oh god this headache''...somehow he got up and wore his clothes...when he turned he saw her sitting on grassy floor ...she covered herself with her clothes...he turned on other side again with angry face...she wore her clothes and went near him-''veer''as she touched his shoulder..he pushed her on ground-''don't dare to touch me''

she fell on ground and screamed in pain...his eyes become red with anger-''how could u do this??''

she stood up from the floor and about to say something when he cut off her in middle-''don't give excuses...just tell me why did u do that with me??''

she managed herself  and speak-''to save u...u were shivering badly...and there were no one to help us...''

''so u did that...to save someone ..u will sleep with him..right...u can call someone''he yelled at her made her shivered on her place...she scared and stepped back...she knew this will happen..-''i lost my phone yesterday evening''

but how could he say like that she will sleep with someone else...tears rolled out from her eyes..he blast on her again to saw her tears-''don't shed these tears in front of me''

she looked at him with teary eyes-''there is nothing wrong in sleeping with the person whom u lo.''she stopped suddenly to saw his changed expression...he came nearer-''what did u say''

she nervously backed off-''i saved u because my brother did this with u''she pointed towards his wound

he barked at her-''that's it''she looked at him nervously-''yeah''

he greeted his teeth-''i hate u from bottom of my heart...''he said it and walked off angrily left her alone with tears...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doctor examined him while he was all lost in thought..how could she do such thing..but that was not only her fault he was equally responsible..how could he do this...how could he lose his senses...suddenly he came to his sense when vinod shook him-''veer take this medicine...and take rest''tara came forward-''are u fine??''

he nodded and looked at her..she had a cut on her forehead..he asked worriedly-''are u ok..those goons hit u'''

she nodded while smiling-''im fine veer...few people were passing from that place and found me there all unconscious...they took me to hospital..and after regaining consciousness i tried to call u so many times...but u didn't picked it up''

veer-''yeah i forgot it in car that's why''

tara touched his forehead-''thank god u are safe..but who are they??'..and where were u whole night''

veer avoided her questions-''im sleepy tara''

she shook her head-''ok take rest will talk later''she covered him with blanket and walked out of the room

when she came out she felt relaxed..thank god he is safe...but that impact of tablet gone in vain...she will try again but for that she has to met kate...she smiled and walked downstairs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nisha looked at her..she was all lost in thoughts...she shook her slightly-''neha are u ok''

neha looked at her and nodded quickly-''yeah im  fine''

''hey what is that''she pointed out towards her collarbone...her skin was red with his continuous sweet tortures..neha touched it softly-''don't know ''and stood up quickly to avoid her suspicious gaze-''everything is ok na''

neha look at her and asked hesitantly-''if a girl surrender everything..i ..i mean everything...her body..her soul to someone..what does it mean''

nisha stared at her confusingly-''what??''

neha-''tell me na pls''

her friend laughed at her-''that means that girl is deeply in love with that guy''

neha stood there like a statue-''she loves him..no no..she can't love him..he is her rival...and she did everything to save him''

her friend shook her head-''are u alive..kya hua why are u asking these questions''

she stared at her to avoid her question-''aise hi...i want to take shower''she quickly walked towards the bathroom without meeting their gaze leaving her friend all lost in thoughts-''something happened with her''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

veer touched vinod's feet respectfully and gave him a warm hug...vinod smiled at him-''we will come soon..u take care urself''

veer nodded at him and looked at tara...who has decided to stay in singapore because of her father's health..she wanted to go with him but her father needed her...but  no worry they were going to India next month for her dad's project

veer smiled at her falsely-''bye''she hugged him-''i will miss u''he didn't returned her hugged instead he removed her hands-''bye''he walked out with luggage and sat into the car leading towards airport

''what??''but itni jaldi''nisha yelled at phone when neha came out from the washroom..she rubbed her hairs and looked at the red marks on her skin...suddenly sensed her friend's gaze on her she hide it with  towel-''what happened..why are yelling??''

nisha made her sad face-''mom has decided our engagement date ..and its on sunday...day after tomorrow...i don't want to go''

neha smiled at her-''wow its a good news''

nisha-''but itni jaldi..hmara tour bhi khatam nhi hua abhi''

neha-''oh ho after marriage honeymoon ke liye yaha  aa jana simple''

nisha rolled her eyes-''i have to leave''neha giggled to saw her face -''im also coming''

nisha looked at her surprisingly-''but why are coming..u enjoy ur tour na''

neha turned her face to other side -''i don't want to stay here ...''nisha gave her a side hug-''ok then''

they smiled at other but nisha sensed pain in her eyes..she hugged her tightly-''im always with u''she whispered under her breath

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next day

India

''how was ur trip''her brother asked happily..she glared at him angrily and left her parents and brother in confusion...

asha-''she must be tired''

ashok looked at nitish-''nitish come with me...have some meeting in office''they left for office...

malhotra mansion

veer was sitting on couch with his laptop when piya entered in the room-''bhai...aap mere liye kya laye ho''

he smiled to look his sister smiling face...he put a box and gave to her-''chocolates''she hugged her bother excitedly-''u r the best bhai...''she walked out happily with chocolates

then anjali came with milk-''veer ..take this..u haven't eat anything''veer frowned at her-''mom pls i hate milk u know''

anjali caressed his hairs-''take it na its good for health..and ur wound hows it...it is paining??''

he nodded-''no maa its fine''

she kissed his forehead-''ok stop ur work and take rest''he nodded while giving her a hug

at night

he turned to other side on the bed ...after few more turns he finally got up from the bed...how could he do that...he slept with her...he clutched the window tightly..she saved him just because his brother did that crime...but he spoiled her whole life...he hit his fist on wall angrily...he ran his fingers in his hairs when his phone buzzed..he took the call-''tomorrow??''he asked again

his friend( dev)''yeah tomorrow and u have to come there for engagement''

veer-''ok i'll come' after disconnect the call he threw the phone on bed

neha looked at moon sitting on floor of terrace when his father came with his favorite ice cream..cotton candy..he sat next to her silently-''are u upset with ur dad''

she looked at him -''no''he gave her ice cream-''take it''she smiled to him-''u still remember that''

ashok(her father)-''how can i forget a thing which is related too my princess''..she hugged him quickly-''dad i love u''

ashok kissed her head-''ok now tell me hows ur trip''

she looked at him-''its nice''

ashok hugged her back-''ok   u want something??''

neha-''dad kya hum apni dushmani malhotras ke saath khatam nhi kar sakte''and bit her tongue to said those words...but surprisingly he smiled at her-''if u want anything else then i will give u but i can't fulfill ur this wish...u know how much i love u...i can do everything for u ...everything but not this..they were our rival and they will be our rival till my death'

she looked at his father with sad face-''don't say these words''he smiled at her innocent  face-''don't u want to go pub''

she smiled at him-''no im tired right now''he kissed her forehead affectionately-''ok take rest''

he left her alone on terrace...she was right this animosity between two families will never end...she loved his father very much...and her heart wanted veer also..she knew veer hated her and he will never accept her...she loved her father and veer.. both are inseparable part of her life..if her brother and father found out that she loves him...they will surely kill him..she shivered with that thought she can't let this happen..she will never meet him again...

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 7 years ago
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...poor neha...lol this sounds funny talking about neha as i share da same name...i guess i have to wait for the next update to see the outcome of their first meeting after the incident..cont soon
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww.. *blushing*..;)
So Veer knows that he was with whom & what transpired over d ni8..!! Well, whatever happened was ri8, at least Tara k plan ki to band bj gyi..flop ho gya wo v buri tarah.. loll :D.. & I think Veer is more angry with himself for participating in all this rather than Neha.. mark my words, someday U will say this to d same person-"I love U from everything I have & from d bottom of my heart"
I think I'd forgot when they went to Singapore.. :(
I just hope jb tk tara Singapore me h tb tk Veer ko pta chal jaye ki Neha loves him..:)
Ohh, so they r going to d same engagement party..matlab simething is going to happen, hope we'll get to see a confused Veer on his feelings ;)
Any chances of their dance in their frnds' engangement party, dii?? 
Update soonish dii.. :)
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nobody does this to save someones life unless they feel something for the person. AND HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOVE. WHICH IS SO PURE. VEER, ATLEAST KNOWS OR COMES TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. AND HIA RAGE IS JUSTIFIED TOO. BUT WHAT IS WITH THAT WOMAN TARA? SHE IS STILL THINKING ABOUT HET UNFULFILLED PLAN. I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY. IS SHE THAT CRAZY? THEY BACK IN INDIA, THANK GOD...WITH THAT TARA AWAY FOR SOMETIME SOMETHING CAN SMOTHEN BETWEEN THE TOO. HOPEFULLY. ONLY PRAYERS FOR THEM. LONG LIVE THEIR LOVE. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENELS WHEN THEY MEET IN THE ENGAGEMENT.😳
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

OMG...poor neha...lol this sounds funny talking about neha as i share da same name...i guess i have to wait for the next update to see the outcome of their first meeting after the incident..cont soon

thanks deary for ur lovely comment
😳
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajat_Fanatic

Nobody does this to save someones life unless they feel something for the person. AND HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LOVE. WHICH IS SO PURE. VEER, ATLEAST KNOWS OR COMES TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. AND HIA RAGE IS JUSTIFIED TOO. BUT WHAT IS WITH THAT WOMAN TARA? SHE IS STILL THINKING ABOUT HET UNFULFILLED PLAN. I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY. IS SHE THAT CRAZY? THEY BACK IN INDIA, THANK GOD...WITH THAT TARA AWAY FOR SOMETIME SOMETHING CAN SMOTHEN BETWEEN THE TOO. HOPEFULLY. ONLY PRAYERS FOR THEM. LONG LIVE THEIR LOVE. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENELS WHEN THEY MEET IN THE ENGAGEMENT.😳

i love ur comment..
hugsss
thanks for comment
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 16lvkkk

Aww.. *blushing*..;)

So Veer knows that he was with whom & what transpired over d ni8..!! Well, whatever happened was ri8, at least Tara k plan ki to band bj gyi..flop ho gya wo v buri tarah.. loll :D.. & I think Veer is more angry with himself for participating in all this rather than Neha.. mark my words, someday U will say this to d same person-"I love U from everything I have & from d bottom of my heart"
I think I'd forgot when they went to Singapore.. :(
I just hope jb tk tara Singapore me h tb tk Veer ko pta chal jaye ki Neha loves him..:)
Ohh, so they r going to d same engagement party..matlab simething is going to happen, hope we'll get to see a confused Veer on his feelings ;)
Any chances of their dance in their frnds' engangement party, dii?? 
Update soonish dii.. :)

thank u sweetheart
loved ur comment
muahhh
Riyaa16 thumbnail
part 7

next day

''this is ur new car key''nitish said while handing her keys of new car...neha scowled at him-''i don't want it''

''but u said u wanted a new car''nitish asked surprisingly...neha looked at him angrily-''u tried to kill veer..right??''

his expression suddenly change in anger to hear his name...he throw the keys on floor-''and why are u worried for him??''

neha instantly turned her gaze-''becoz i don't believe this that my brother can kill someone''

nitish turned her to face him-''neha its my matter don't indulge urself in this...''

neha looked at his brother stern face...she had never expect that his brother could go to this extent...nitish looked at her pale face-''i hope u still hate him''

she shockingly looked at his eyes and hesitantly replied-''yeah''

he smiled wickedly-''that's good...''then he suddenly remember-''yeah ur friend nisha called me for u...where is ur phone''

neha-''i lost my phone in singapore''

nitish-''ok...then i will give u new phone...''

he continued again-''nisha wants u there with her..so be ready i'll drop u in the evening''

she nodded and his brother walked out of the room...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

''where is bhai and dad mom''veer asked to his mom while sitting on chair for breakfast

''they left for office beta''she served him his favorite dish...but he was not excited to saw his favorite dish this time..his mother noticed it -''veer are u ok...u are very upset since yesterday??''

he looked at his mother worried face-''no...mom im fine...u know na my wound is still paining''his mother caressed his hairs-''should i call doctor''she sounded little worried but veer made her sit on chair-''mom i will be fine don't worry...it will heal with time''how could he tell her that this wound never heal...this is for lifetime...soon piya joined his brother-''bhai dev bhai called that he is getting engaged''she said excitedly

''hmmm''he answered while gulping juice that had offered by his mother

piya smiled-''oh wow so ur going ??''

he nodded-''hmm''

she looked at his brother irritably-''what hmm hmm...when will u get married with tara??''

veer stopped suddenly-''mom i have to leave for office''anjali nodded and he left 

piya rolled her eyes-''mom bhai ko kya hua h??''

anjali-''piya he is not well  that's why he is behaving like that don't worry he will be fine''

--------------------------------------------------------------------
in the evening

veer drive his car in the parking lot of grand hotel...which was decorated with flowers and colorful light glittering outside making a pattern dev and nisha..he smiled to saw his friend's name...dev..he is the most irritating person in his life how could a girl agree to marry him..he smiled by thinking about him ..as he turned he bumped with someone...

she lost her balance and about to fall when two arms curled around her...by the fear of falling she closed her eyes and clutched his collar tightly...veer looked at the pair of eyes which was closed right now but this face is not unfamiliar for him...but she looked different today...she had little glowing face today may be because of make up she applied on face...her curly hairs kissed her cheeks...

as soon as she opened her eyes they got widened to saw him...just yesterday night she swear not to meet again in life and here she was in his arms...as their gaze meet for a second he turned his eyes quickly to wait her to leave his collar

''leave her veer''a loud voice struck to their ears...they turned to saw nitish standing there raged in anger..he went nearer and pushed him back-''how dare to touch her..i will kill u today''

veer balanced himself and punched him hard on his face...neha shivered in fear to saw both of them indulge in  a fight...as veer moved again to punch him she came between them and unknowingly he hit her face...she fell on ground veer and nitish shocked to saw her bleeding face...her corner of lip was bleeding...

they both moved ahead-''neha''and said together her name

neha looked at their face...both of worriedly looked at her nitish made her stand and wiped her blood-''are u fine?? ''

veer moved ahead but nitish pointed his finger towards him-''don't even dare to come a head''veer angrily greeted his teeth and walked inside the hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------
''u''veer and nisha almost shouted to saw each other face...

veer looked at dev-''New york me or koi nhi mili''nisha rolled her eyes while dev giggled

nisha-''what do u mean by that??''she said angrily

dev-''he is just joking nisha''she smiled and shake hands with veer-''thanks for coming''

dev gave him a hug-'aata kaise nhi he is my best friend''

dev dragged him towards other guest when neha entered in bride's room

after seeing her nisha rushed to her and hugged her tightly thank god u r here..i was waiting for u''

neha gave her gift-''congratulations'she smiled at her friend-''i will miss u after ur marriage...''

nisha cupped her face-''yeah i know we have to live in newyork after marriage i will miss u too...but don't worry i will often came here to meet u''

neha smiled at her as she winked at her...nisha looked at her face-''what happened with u..what is this??''

neha touched her skin..and told her whole story which was happened just few minutes before between his brother and veer...

nisha examined her face carefully-''u love him a lot na?/''

neha looked at her face-''no who told u that''she tried to hide her eyes which was filled with love

nisha-''ur eyes...neha tell him that u love him..''

neha nodded negatively-''no...i will never tell him..u don't know how much he hated me..and most important thing is that dad and bhai will kill him if he found that i love him''

nisha consoled her when neha looked at her eyes-''don't tell him about my feelings ever''

nisha nodded and embrace her tightly

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 7 years ago
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow i loved nitish and veer's concern for neha..nice update

ps. r u updating this on wattpad too ryt.