Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
part 2

veer greeted his teeth angrily..."i'll kill her one day''then vicky arrived-''ok ok  cool down veer come lets go..ab yaha rukne ka koi fayada nhi h hmara project kisi or ko mil gya h ''

veer-''i know but this is not right bhai...ashok sharma ne wo chawl ki jagah in mr bansal ko de di h wo log kaha jayenge''

vicky put his hand on his shoulder.-'' veer ab yeh problem chawl ke logo ki h or ashok sharma ki h''

veer was not convinced but he nodded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

piya entered in the malhotra mansion and smiled at anjali(veer's mom)-''hi mom''

anjali looked at her-''oh my god piya tum kab ayi?''

piya-''jab aap apne kitchen me busy thi...come on mom dad ne itne servants rakhe hue h or aap ho ki saara khaana apne aap hi bnate ho''

anjali pulled her cheek-''ha toh apne baccho ke liye to mein hi khana bnaungi na..sit i'll bring something for u''

piya nodded while looking at her mansion...so many years she had missed ...she had missed her house..her parents and ofcourse  her beloved brothers...her hostel was so boring...and most bring thing in the world is books which she didn't like...but now she has completed  her basics n now she further continue her study in india...but but where are her brothers...

she looked at her family photograph and a smile curved on her lips-''i miss u bhai''

''really''a male voice came to her ears...she turned to saw her brothers...she grinned n rushed towards them..they both hugged her tightly...

veer touched her cheek-''so how are u??

she made her face-''bhai apne mujhe bilkul miss nhi kiya na ''

anjali came with the tray of snacks-''tumhare dono bhaiyo ne tumhe bhot miss kiya''

vicky smiled at her-''or nhi to kya dekho kitna weak ho gya hun mein tumari yaad me''n chuckled

piya punched him on his shoulder while veer and his father smiled at her childish act...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day

neha was sitting in the garden when her brother came nearer-''u met him yesterday''

neha turned her brows upward-''yes''

nitish(neha's brother-''why??'' u know i don't like him'' he completed his sentence angrily''

neha-''neither i like him...actually my car crushed with his so...but wait a minute...how did u know''

nitish-''my men saw u with him..i'll kill him if i see him with u again''

neha smiled softly-''ok mr sharma i'll keep it in my mind'

nitish-''u just concentrate on ur studies''

she nodded while smiling

neha smiled while reading her college letter...wow ''

her mother came nearer (asha)'' what happened why are u smiling''

she turned to looked at her mother-''mom colg se 1 week ka tour ja rha h singapore and i really want to go there with my friends''

asha-''ok then go...''neha hugged her mother happily-''thank u mom''

malhotra mansion

vishal-''vicky vinod has called me to visit his place''

vicky-''but why he want so''

vishal -''he want to talk about our Darjeeling project''

vicky-''but dad we have to attend tomorrow's presentation thats very important...

vishal-''yes i know''he thought for a while and called veer

after 2 days

vinod raheja(vishal's friend)-''hello veer come sit''he welcomed him with a smile

veer too smile at him whe she saw a girl in shorts and blue top came nearer and sat beside her father-''who is he dad""

vinod-''he is veer''

she looked at him-''really are u veer malhotra ''

veer looked at her smilingly -''yes''

tara frowned -''time mil gya tumhe yaha aane ka...veer
'

veer -''actually bhot kaam tha to''she put the pillow from the table n throw on his face''u idiot im waiting for u from last 6 months n u r coming now''

vinod laughed at his daughter-''tara he is tired beta go and make something for him''

she furiously made her way towards kitchen...veer smiled and looked at vinod-''engagement ke baad ladkiyan pagal ho jaati h kya''

and both chuckled loudly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------in the evening

tara-''come on''

veer-''but where are we going''
 tara-''clarke quay''

veer-''ok then ''

they soon reached to clarke quay ...that is the place for party animals ...there is may bars..resturant..night clubs...shopping malls etc..but she choose pub to entertain herself..she gripped his arm tightly-''don't look at girls u r mine now''

he smiled at her-''but agar koi acchi lagi or control nhi hua to''

she pinched his arm hard-''what are u doing''

tara-''then i'll kill u'' then they entered in the pub..as they entered he saw her...she was sitting on the table with her friends glaring at the man-''this is a drink"n drain it on his face...

veer angrily looked at her..tara looked at his fist-''what happened

veer-''nothing ''n went to other side of pub...

she felt something and turned to look the source of uneasiness but she found nothing...
she put the another glass of plane tequila and gulped it in one go

tara offered him wine but he refused it tara smiled at him-''don't tell me that u don't drink''

veer-''yes''
 she  smiled -''veer come on ek me kuvh nhi hoga''

he refused it..she ignored his expressions and gulped it...he didn't like it and moved towards entrance...she was sitting on stairs with bottle in hand and looking at vehicles passing through..she stood up and tried to cross the road..her feet stumbled when he grasped her through waist ..she looked at him with sleepy eyes and soon widened them-''hey leave me alone..don't touch me'' he pulled her arms and pushed her towards stairs-''want to suicide''

she smiled-''oh god ...my savior saved me...how will i pay for it''and chuckled at him...

veer frowned at her and about to leave when she stood up from the ground-''what are u doing here...are u following me''

veer-''yeah actually u r very beautiful and last girl on the earth so i following u''

she grinned-''thank u very much...but i want someone better..not a loser''

he came nearer-''actually mujhe fraud karna aata nhi h wo tum log hi kar sakte h isliye mein loser hi sahi hun''

she glared at him and grabbed his collar-''u ''he throw her hands away...she could her balanced her self and fell on ground

he moved inside irately

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great.
Veer is engaged to tara...
Why why why???

But i know veer and neha are gonna together..

Plz update soon
Thanks 4 d pm
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved reading it. do Veer and Neha both are in Singapore right now. interesting. but why is veer engaged to Tara? uff !!!!! 
update soon!!! 
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajat_Fanatic

loved reading it. do Veer and Neha both are in Singapore right now. interesting. but why is veer engaged to Tara? uff !!!!! 

update soon!!! 

thanks for ur comment dear...u will find out in next update
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Great.
Veer is engaged to tara...
Why why why???

But i know veer and neha are gonna together..

Plz update soon
Thanks 4 d pm

thanks for comment
will update soon
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Part2-page3

P
art 3

"where were u...im waiting for u"...tara asked him while reaching the entrance

veer-''come on lets go''he said in low tone

tara-''but why come on veer abhi toh aye h thoda rukte h na pls''

veer-''ok fine tumhe rukna h to ruko im leaving''he turned towards the entrance when she grasped his arm-''ok fine im coming''

next day

''this is nice i mean amazing''veer said excitedly...

vinod smiled at him-''yeah i know veer this is my dream project for Darjeeling ..i just want ur support''

veer-''yeah of course uncle im with u''

vinod-''veer i have full confidence in u ...if want any change in this model then tell me...i'll try to make it ''

veer was confused-''no i don't want any change...but why are u asking me..this is ur project ''

vinod-''veer ...yeh ab tumhara hi h mere baad...tum to jaante ho tara ke siwa koi nhi h mera ..shaadi ke baad sab tumhara hi ho jayega''

veer smiled forcefully-''why are u saying all this...''

vinod hugged him-''bs yeh shaadi jaldi se ho jaye...''veer hugged him back but he was not happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''tara kaisi h''piya asked him while getting excited...veer grinned on phone-''she is fine...'
piya-''bhai i just wanted to meet her...''

veer-''u will going to meet her soon''

piya-''really?? when?

veer-''she is coming with me ''

piya-''wow bhai come soon''

veer smiled again-''yeah...ok bye''as he disconnect the phone he sense her arms around his chest...she hugged him from behind...he removed her hands-''what are u doing''

tara-''what do u think...i want to hug u''

veer -''tara abhi mujhe thoda kaam h ''

tara-''tumhe kaam kab nhi hota...kabhi to romantic ho jaya karo veer...6 month ho gye h hmari engagement ko...kabhi koi call nhi msg nhi why??

veer looked at her questioning face but didn't reply anything...she came nearer to him...''veer do u love me''

veer -''yeah but why are u asking such questions''he added hesitatingly 

tara-''then kiss me'

he frowned-''what??''

tara-''kiss me''while moving closer to him...he stepped back-''what are doing''

she grasped his collar-''u have never kiss me...so kiss me then only i will believe that u love me''

veer closed his eyes for a second-''oh god''

she loosened his collar-''so u don't''she walked outside the room irately...he closed his fist...why he didn't kiss her.. she love her alot...his parents also like her...but why he didn't like all this...he has to do it...after all she is waiting for him from last six months and here he behave like an idiot...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
''actually we have to go somewhere ...some romantic place''he said softly in her ear...she turned her face which was fuming with anger-''i don't want to go with u''

veer-''then i will  pick u up in my arms''

she refused to look at him...he sat more nearer but maintained a gap between them-''ok then me kal hi chala jayunga''she looked at him quickly-''u r not going anywhere...''he smiled at her...to saw his smiling face she too smile

after sometime

''this place is not for me''neha said while gulping energy drink-''this is a  lover's point...''

nisha-''neha kya pata tumhe apna life partner yahi mil jaye''

she giggled-''yeah he is waiting here only for me''they both giggled when she sensed something...she turned around and spotted him...he was walking with a girl...she ignored him and walked towards her friend...

''this is a lover's point"tara said while clutching his arm...he looked all around...that was beautiful place...couples were moving around ...they were kissing..hugging...chatting with each other...he looked at tara and raised his brow...she blushed

they were looking at the beauty of that place when she remember something-''im coming''

she walked towards shop near the spot...

he was waiting for her when he hear-''i want cotton candy''he turned ..then he saw neha...she was in her shorts looking beautiful...he turned his face immediately...tara came with two ice creams-''kayo lo tee..this is very famous ice cream of Singapore''

she handed him one ...he took it and smiled at her...she looked too cute while licking the ice cream...her innocent face was glowing even more...actually she was right...there was no love between them ...he has to take one step forward for her ...and for his relationship...he moved little nearer...and lifted her face upward...he went closer to her wet lips...she blushed and closed her eyes

-''leave my hand''neha yelled at a man who has holding her wrist tightly...veer and tara looked at the sight of disturbance...

"come on baby...''he went nearer her...she tried to push him..but she failed...

''leave her''man turned to look around...veer was standing behind him

''and who are u to order me?''veer moved forward and punch him on his face...he fell on ground ...

he looked at her who was caressing her wrist...for a second their gaze met ...and in another second he felt a kick on his back and fell on her ...as they fell on ground their lips met with each other...his lips on hers...

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Veer is not comfortable with tara..
He is only for neha..

Lover's point ..nice
And then the kiss..
Wowww
Lovely
Thanks
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg...veer and neha kissed accidently...but m so curious about their past and relationship.
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Veer is not comfortable with tara..
He is only for neha..

Lover's point ..nice
And then the kiss..
Wowww
Lovely
Thanks

thank u for ur comment
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Asyalover

omg...veer and neha kissed accidently...but m so curious about their past and relationship.

thank u dear