Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Part3-Page 4

Part 4

tara baffled at the scenario in front of her eyes...she closed her fist with gritted teeth..

on the other hand...

neha sensed his captivated lips on hers...which was creating havoc in her stomach...this was first time for her..a boy was  kissing her ...and that too like that...her eyes continuously staring at the pair of eyes...veer too felt something different..her eyes were making him weak...but  why he losing his control..he looking at her beautiful eyes..he hated her more than anything then why everything seems to be perfect...complete and lovely...he had never experienced this in his life...kissing a girl...in this situation...and kissing that girl which he hated the most...

''veer'' tara shouted at him...he instantly looked at her...veer came to his sense and stood up leaving the source of his disturbance on ground...he looked at the chaos staring at him interestingly...

the man who had kicked him came forward-''so she is ur girlfriend huh! ''

veer punched him on his face again...and fell on ground near neha...she shivered and stood up quickly nisha came forward who had missed the moment between neha and veer..she came forward-''what happened??''

neha glared at veer and  moved towards him-''how dare u to kiss me??''

veer barked at her-''just shut up...i didn't do intentionally its just an accident''

nisha's eyes widened-''what?? he kissed u...really??she exclaimed with joy

neha glared at her friend-''this is not funny''

tara looked at veer and left him irately

'tara..listen to me''he moved behind her...but made her way toward car and left him alone he patted his forehead-''oh god''

he looked at irritating girl fuming behind her-''yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua h''

''or jo tumne kiya wo kya tha''neha replied him angrily

veer looked at her friend-''she is mad or what??wo accidently hua samajh nhi aata ise...don't u have any brains..mein tumhe kiss karunga...agar tum duniya me last bhi hui to bhi i will never kiss u''

nisha grasped her friend's hand and made her way out from that place...neha looked at him furiously

------------------------------------------------

''tara listen to me na..meine yeh sab intentionally nahi kiya h..i hate her''she glared at him

''u know her ..right??''she asked 

''yeah ''he answered

''how??''she put another question

''she is the daughter of our biggest rival''he replied angrily

'' u like her?''she asked eagerly

''no''he replied quickly-''are u mad..i don't like her''

tara felt content..she came closer and hugged him veer too respond and hugged her back

-----------------------------------------------

she rubbed her lips with water again and again...nisha came forward-''come on neha...ab bas bhi karo''

neha put the towel and wiped her face-''disgusting..i hate that man''she sat on nearby couch furiously

''but why u hated him so much neha''she asked''just because his parents n ur parents have enmity''

neha replied-''yes...''

''but usne tumahre saath kuch nhi kiya''she added softly

neha looked at her friend-''he always insulted my father in front of everyone how could he??''

nisha put her hand on her shoulder-''but that's ur father fault na..aaj agar tum dono families me problem h to wo sirf tumhare dad ki wajah se...u always supported ur father even knowing that ur father is always wrong''neha stood up angrily-''what do u mean??...u are insulting my father''

nisha smiled at her-''tumhe itna bura laga mene to sirf tumhare dad ki sacchai btayi h to socho veer ko kitna bura laga hoga jab tumhare dad ne uski family ke saath yeh sab kiya hoga''

neha -''just shut up nisha''

nisha came forward-''this is reality neha..tumhare dad and brother kuch bhi kar sakte h kisi ki jaan bhi le sakte h''

neha stared at her angrily-''i said just shut up nisha''

but nisha didn't stop-''neha ...agar tum apne father ko support krti ho to wo bhi apne father ko support karta h isme galat kiya h...the only difference is that ur father uses tactics to insult them..but they don't''

neha gulped every word of hers..because she know that's the reality...she had tears in her eyes...nisha came closer and wiped her tears-''neha don't cry i didn't want to insult you..he saved u from that man...knowing that u hated him...he never did anything wrong with u''neha removed her hand from her face and made her way out of the hotel room

------------------------------------------------

she was sitting on the stairs around the park some distance away from the hotel...there was little crowd...she had tears in her eyes...she knew her father is wrong..still she always supported him...why?? she knew he loved her than anything in the world..and she also loved her family...her friend was right he saved her and didn't do anything wrong with her...she was lost in thought when she sensed something behind she whispered-''veer''

she turned to saw ...and he was there with the same girl ...he was busy in smiling when the girl hit him on his upper arm...she looked at him...first time he looked handsome..his lips curved again and a cute smile spread on his face...for a second she forgot that she was gazing him..she turned her face and shocked to saw two man moving towards her lustfully-''beautiful''

she crawled backward-''don't move''

she was about to shout when one of them closed her mouth..they picked her in arms and left that place...

''what place is that''he asked 

tara replied softly-''this is a temple.''

''oh''he smiled 

tara grasped his hand-''come''

he entered in the temple ...that was beautiful temple...he looked at temple interestingly..when she looked at wall of temple ..there was lots of coin stick to the wall

''what is this??''she asked curiously 

''that's very interesting..come with me''

they went nearer ..there were many coins stick there...she put one coin and closed her eyes for a second...after a while she opened her eyes and stick the coin on wall...he looked at her and smiled-''what was that??""

she grinned and gave him a coin...''took my name and stick this on wall..this will show u love me or not''

he grinned at her-''what??''

she added -''veer if u love me then this coin will stick to the wall and if u not then it will fall off..it is a love test..come on''she laughed

veer-''come on tara aisa kuch nhi hota''

she glared at him-''veer''

he took the coin from her-''ok ''

she smiled and excitedly looked at him...he took her name and stick the coin on wall...but coin fell off...he looked at her..she was sad-''this mean he don't love me''she thought..when he pat her shoulder-''i have told u aisa kuch nhi hota''he moved forward to look the temple..she was not convinced...if he don't love her...he can deny to marry her..she has to do  something...he looked at her lost face-''tara??'

she looked at him-''yeah''

veer-''chale''

neha punched him with all her force...but he didn't budge an inch..he moved forward with lustful eyes while the other one was staring at the nervous girl with wicked smile..he cupped her face-''u should not walk around with that sexy body''she was more fearful with every passing moment...she wants to screech but her mouth was tied with a cloth...she pushed him back while the other came nearer and moved to her shoulder..he turned her strip of top down and went nearer...she cried and pulled him back...they both laughed at her-''no one will save u darling come on'

she crawled backward with fear as they move forward...she stood up and tried to rush when one of them hold her top...which tore from behind showing the strips of bra...she put the hand on back...she was nervous...she was trying hard to free herself from his grip..but all gone in vain...he tore her top from shoulder and laughed..she punched him on his face...as she moved the other one envelop in her arms and touch her exposed skin of shoulder with fingers...she screech with all her force

veer hold her hand-''tara what happened??''

she replied sadly-''nothing''

veer about to hug her when he winced to heard a screech of a girl...he looked all around..that was isolated area...he moved forward and backward...tara looked at him confusingly-''what happened??''

''did u heard a screech''he asked her

tara-''no''

veer-''ok''

on the other hand..

she was weeping like hell while trying to free herself...but she was losing her force in front of them...still she was  trying..they went nearer and pushed her on ground..they looked at her legs..which were exposed in short skirt...she crawled backwards...one of them hold her leg and another one went nearer to touch them with his wet mouth...she sobbed and tried to free his grasp but she failed she closed her eyes fearfully...he went more nearer and more when he found a kick on his face...he fell on ground with  a thud sound..other came nearer and he too joined his friend..both of them stood up and looked at his red furious eyes

tara-''veer come on lets go..''

veer looked at her-''she needs help look at her...''neha cried hard to saw him...

the two men came nearer and kicked him...he fell on ground...tara went nearer-''veer ''

she help him''veer come lets go...iske saath aisa hi hona chahiye tumhe iski help karne ki koi jarurat nhi h''

veer removed her hand-''are u mad??''he moved forward and grasped their collar...they tried to hit him before that veer collapse them with each others head..both of them stepped back painfully..they looked at him again..and rushed out quickly...

he went nearer to her and opened her mouth-''are u ok''for a moment she chocked...she cried again loudly...he tried to console her ..but tara stopped him-''veer..she is not ur girlfriend...u hate her right so come on leave her alone''

veer looked at her angrily-''are u out of ur mind..can't u see her condition..i can't leave her like that..if u want to go then leave''he shouted at her

she was sad but now she was angry with his behavior..he said ...he hated her and now he was saving her..she angrily left them alone...

neha closed her eyes and wept...veer looked at her tore clothes-''don't cry.''he put his hand on her shoulder..she moved forward and hugged him..he jerked with her embrace ...he tried to embrace her but removed his hand backward...

after sometime...

she moved backward ...her cheeks were dry with continuous crying...he gave her his blazer-''wear it''

she hesitatingly took and wore it...they walked together on the road-''are u fine now??''

she nodded while lower her eyes...-''thanks''

veer-''its ok''

she looked at him-''agar tum nhi aate to mein..''and her throat chocked again

he looked at her-''its ok...''

neha-'i know u hated me still u saved me..thank u''

veer didn't reply back but kept on walking...she looked at his face...for a second she lost her senses...and stumbled with a rock...he grasped her quickly...she clasped her collar quickly with closed eyes...he looked at his collar waiting to loose it..she quickly loosened her grip and stood up straight

soon she reached to her hotel...he looked at her one last time -''take care''and went away..she kept looking at him...soon he vanished in the darkness on road...

at night

she looked outside through window and saw him..she smiled at him and came outside to saw him but there was no one...she came inside the room and found him sitting on couch...she smiled -''veer''

nisha came forward-''neha its me not veer''her smiled vanished..

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved nisha here
Great friend to have

Veer saved her again..
Nice
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
omg..neha is falling hard for veer...nd tara is so insensetive ...thnks 4 pm
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha is a great friend!!! And Veer what a true gentleman. Even though he hates her( well, as he claims to) still he saved twice that is so commendable. And Tara, so insensitive. How can she saya that Nesha deserves this. Someone with even soul also does not deserve this. Nobody deserves this!!! 😡
And for Neha- Tujhe pyar hua pyar hua allah miyan bhri barsat me ikraar hua allah miyan 😉
Riyaa16 thumbnail
part 5

''neha its me not veer'' nisha replied

her smiled vanished instantly she looked at her friend -''sorry''

nisha came closer-''how did u get these bruises on forehead?? '''she caressed her forehead and corner of lips with her thumb...neha turned her face to other side -''actually i fell on ground and got hurt''

nisha knew that she was lying but it was ok with her if she didn't want to tell her this time ...he will wait ...she made her sit on bed-''u want something??''

she nods-''yeah...i want coffee''

nisha nodded her head-''ok ''she made her way towards phone when neha looked at his blazer hanging on hanger...he was standing there with a breath taking smile...she felt that she will die at any moment..nisha shook her from her shoulder-''neha why are u smiling''

neha looked at her friend and then she realized that she was smiling actually ...nisha saw her face and checked her forehead with back of her hand-''are u fine''

neha quickly removed her hand-''im fine nisha''

nisha smiled at her friend-''i think u need rest''neha nodded her head and laid on bed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tara walked in her room and bumped the doors...vinod was confused about her behavior she was alright when she left with veer..he went towards her room ant knocked the doors-''tara what happened beta is everything ok??''

''i don't want to talk dad pls leave me alone''she shouted from inside...vinod sadly left that place because he knew his daughter's anger...he assumed that something has happened between veer and tara

after sometime veer enter in the mansion..he was looking very worried ...vinod called him-''veer''

veer went near him-''yes uncle''

vinod-''is everything ok between you and tara???''

veer managed to nod in front of him-''yeah...''

vinod smiled at him-''then why she is behaving like that"

veer-''don't worry uncle i'll talk to her''vinod smiled at him-''i believe you son''veer respected him a lot..just like his father...he always trust him blindly ...he was supportive,caring and truly a gentleman...veer went upstairs towards tara's room...he knocked the door...but after few more knocks he left that place..

''she is so stubborn''he mumbled and went to his room...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tara gulped another glass in one go...she put one more glass when her friend hold her hand-''are u insane tara??''

she yelled at her-''yeah im going mad.''

her friend grasped her hand and moved out from that crowded pub...

she wiped her tears ''he doesn't love me kate''

her friend(kate)- common tara don't assume it urself...if he doesn't love u then why he agreed for marriage ''

tara-''i don't know but i don't want to let him go...i love him very much''she replied through sobs

kate-''don't worry tara...give him sometime...everything will be alright darling''

tara-''no...if he deny...then''

kate put her hand on her shoulder-''what u want''

tara looked at her eyes-''i want him at any cost''

kate smiled at her-''ok..i have an idea...meet me tomorrow''tara nodded at her-''ok''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next day

veer packed his luggage when she entered in his room-''are u going somewhere??''

he turned to saw her..she was standing there with stern face

veer-''yeah im going back to india''

she frowned-''and why so early''

veer-''i have done my work n all formalities with ur father so i have to leave now''and he resumed his packing

she can't let him go like that...she thought something and asked -''can we go for a long drive ''veer stopped suddenly-''what??''

she smiled falsely-''yeah can we??''

veer looked at her face..sometime he didn't understand her behavior...why it is so difficult to understand a girl he thought for a while and nodded-''ok..but i have a flight at 8 so we have to returned before that''she nodded and both left

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''where are u going neha??''nisha asked to her friend 

neha looked at her friend-''just for a walk''nisha smiled at her-''ok but be careful don't fall again...pata nhi veer is baar ayega ya nhi''she winked at neha..neha throw pillow on her face-''shut up ''and left the room

after sometime

''stop stop''veer stopped the car-''what happened??''

tara looked at him-''actually i want to meet my friend..just wait for a second''

veer nodded and she came out from the car..as she reached at the door..her friend came out with a pouch...she gave that pouch to tara-''keep it with u and whenever u want use it''

tara confusingly looked at her-''but what is this""

kate-''nothing just a tablet...just mix it in his drink and he will be yours forever''she smiled and winked at tara

tara shivered when she heard the car horn..she bid goodbye to her friend and left

after 3 hours of driving he stopped the car...they had spend three hours with each other but without talking..they had just passed smiles to one another...

they walked towards the beach which was looking beautiful and peaceful place...he sat on sand and looked at blue water...while tara was standing besides car...

he will left today..she has to do something but what???her friend told her to mix that tablet in his drink but he doesn't drink...she thought worriedly ...she has to do something today itself...suddenly she saw a bottle of water lying on backseat of car...she put the tablet in the bottle and went towards him...

veer looked at her as she sat besides him-''water??''she asked by giving him water bottle

he smiled at her-''sometime i don't understand u..''and took the bottle...

he gulped the half bottle thirstily.-''thank u''

finally she smiled genuinely -''im sorry veer''she whispered under her breath 

veer-''what??

tara-''nothing''

veer -''ok..are u coming with me..piya wants to meet u''

tara-''yeah sure''

veer-''ok then we have to leave...right''

veer stood up while she was gazing at him..veer-''tara come on get up''

tara stood up quickly and joined him to walked towards the car...

suddenly her phone rang''hello kate''

kate-''hello tara is everything ok''

tara stopped few feet away from him-''no...he is normal''

kate laughed at her-''don't worry sweetheart...have patience it will take 1 hour''

tara-''what?? 1 hour ??''

veer looked at her-''what happened??''tara cut the phone -''nothing lets go''

neha was lost in beauty of city...she was enjoying the tiny drops of rain..she wanted to dance in the rain ...when she got a ring on mobile..it was nisha...

neha-''what??''

nisha-''neha where are u...come soon weather is very bad...the places near the Singapore is badly affected with snowfall ''

neha-''what???ok ok''she cut the phone worriedly and moved towards the highway...

veer stopped the car as some people waving their hands in front of the car..he came out from the car-''what happened??''

1st man-''there is heavy snowfall ahead so u can't go further''

veer frowned at him-''what?? but its urgent i have to go''

2nd man-''sorry gentle man but u can't''veer looked at him-''listen ''but before that 1st man barge the knife in his stomach...he screech in pain-''ahh''

to heard his screech tara came out from the car-''veer''third man moved towards her and grasped her throat she scratched his face with her nails..he slapped her hard on hes face and threw her on the ground...the moment she fell on ground she became unconscious...

then all of the three men looked at him..he was trying to stand up but one of them  put his feet on his wound and rubbed it bitterly...veer cried out in pain...his eyes become red due to pain and anger ...he threw his feet with all of his force and tightly hold his wound soon his hand turned red with blood all of them laughed and grasped his one arm and drag him towards a isolated area

they kicked him on his wound and pushed him in trench which was covered with snow...they all laughed loudly-''now our work is done...there is not a single man in this area..i hope he will die soon..who will help him...''

neha worriedly looked at the road..all road were closed due to snow fall but she has to reach hotel...she walked out the car which was hooked at the same place for an hour...she rushed towards the area...this was isolated area she was feeling scared by remembering the yesterday scene

after walking half an hour in that snowfall area...she shivered with cold suddenly she became more scared to saw three men walking there...she quickly hide herself behind a tree

1st man was talking on phone with someone-''sir ur work is done...ur biggest enemy is finished ''

she frightened more and kept her palm on mouth...

man-''but sir our reward''

voice-''u will get soon...''

he cut the call and all them smiled at each...

man-''nitish sir told me that he will reward us soon''

2nd man-''why not he...after all we finished his biggest enemy veer malhotra''all of them laughed loudly and left

after hearing that two names she numb for a moment...how could her brother do such thing then suddenly nisha's words strike to her hears-''wo kisi ki jaan bhi le sakte h''

she sat down on ground...she has never thought that her brother could kill some one...how could he..she wept bitterly...she has to saved him...she stood up quickly and looked here and there...finally she saw red color on snow..she went nearer and saw him..he was lying there without any life...she was numb to saw his wound blood was flowing continuously..she quickly removed her transparent flowery shirt and tied around his stomach...

she shouted loudly-''pls help...help...some  one pls help us''

she stood from there and walked out from the trench ..she has to find someone for help...but there was no one...

she walked back to him..he was shivered with cold...she wiped snow from his face and from all over the body...she hold his both hand and drag him to a shed which was situated in middle of the area...she made him laid on grassy ground...this was not a protective area from cold but at least she saved him from snowfall...

she looked at face which was became pale...she checked his heartbeat and shocked ..his heart was not beating...fresh tears rolled out from her eyes..he saved her twice and here he was lying without life...she rubbed his face...palms and his feet...but he didn't breath...she rubbed his cheeks-''veer opened ur eyes pls''

but he didn't respond...she cried to saw his condition..she has to do something...but how??she thought worriedly...
she looked at his face and caressed his face-''me tumhe marne nhi dungi veer chahe mujhe kuch bhi karna pade''she whispered through sobs...

''doesn't know why but i can't let you go like this...all this happened because of my brother but i will save u...i just want u back''she wept bitterly to saw his lifeless body...

soon she closed her eyes and wiped her tears...and moved towards him

''i don't know this is right or wrong but i have to do this''she went nearer to his face and put her lips on his...she kissed him softly...after few seconds he parted his lips for oxygen..she sensed this and looked at his face-''veer''

she caressed his face-''veer opened ur eyes''but his eyes were still closed ..he was breathing but shivering badly..she removed his wet clothes ...and .she rubbed his palms and feet...but it didn't work..she look around for something...but there was nothing except dry grass...she hugged him tightly...after few minutes she sensed his hands curved around her waist...she was happy but she didn't try to removed his hand

[NO COPY]

Edited by tejjo - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh God tara is soo selfish..
How could she do that??
And rishabh...so hollow..
Veer is your rival but defeat him in business..
Not by these cheap tricks..
Hope veer will be fine soon..
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what the hell. This Tara...if she really loved him she would have never stooped so low. This is so shallow. Idiot girl. Besides Neha's brother...he is another coward.
I mean kilking someone just for the sake of business enmity? Is this even real? He will surely pay for his deeds. 
Poor Neha...she has to see him like this. it is so difficult to see someone you love lifeless...but I'm sure she will do something...and he'll be fine.
I alao hope when he regains his consciouss.she tells him about her brother...
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Oh God tara is soo selfish..
How could she do that??
And rishabh...so hollow..
Veer is your rival but defeat him in business..
Not by these cheap tricks..
Hope veer will be fine soon..

i always loved ur comments...loved it
thanks
Riyaa16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajat_Fanatic

what the hell. This Tara...if she really loved him she would have never stooped so low. This is so shallow. Idiot girl. Besides Neha's brother...he is another coward.

I mean kilking someone just for the sake of business enmity? Is this even real? He will surely pay for his deeds. 
Poor Neha...she has to see him like this. it is so difficult to see someone you love lifeless...but I'm sure she will do something...and he'll be fine.
I alao hope when he regains his consciouss.she tells him about her brother...

thank u for ur lovely comment
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb, mind blowing update it is.. dii :) (Y)
Aww.. Neha ko Veer k presence k hallucinations v hone lg gaye :D.. ye to bas shuruat h ;)
But dii.. U didnt mention, wo log Singapore gaye kb?? 
Arghhh.. I hate U tara, chudail kahi ki.. Veer k innocence ka fayda uthane wali.. :p.. U want him to b yours, so u will opt for any measure!! 
Veer should have seen Neha dancing in rain ;) :)
OMG.. Neha's brother had sent assasins to kill Veer.. I am feeling sad as well as happy.. sad bcz they hurt Veer so much :/.. they almost killed him >:(.. happy bcz tara's plan went in dustbin..& it was Neha who helped him.. she is really sweet :* :)
Plzz dii, let Veer see her after gaining consciousness.. plzzz!! 
Update soonish dii.. loving NeEr.. :) :*