AASHIQUI.......RTMC FF Part 29 updated 25/11/2017

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys...i have decided to write my third ff aashiqui finally...

Sorry for delay...but i have changed storyline hope u'll like...ur appreciation...eggs and tomatoes are most welcome..pls pls do comment whether u like it or not...i'll complete my all ff's for sure...for now there is small introduction

Neha- Ashiqui ff by Tejjo

She is Neha Sharma..very beautiful...she is vibrant and modern..she is educated and balanced girl...she loves everyone in the family...but one man she hated the most..that is her family rivals..malhotras...

Veer-Ashiqui by tejjo

He is Veer Malhotra..very smart intelligent and down to earth person...he is younger son of his family ..his elder brother vicky malhotra is his shadow they protect each other love each other...but they can't see eye to eye sharma's...

both family's are famous for their rivalry with each other...they can't stand with each other...and reason of their animosity is neha's father ashok sharma who had arrogate their property by fraud few years ago but malhotras filed case against them and won that case and found some of its property  but their animosity increase day by day to become more successful than the other...veer and vicky supported their father and intelligently handle everything.

so here is character sketch hope u'll like it

INDEX

part 1- page 1
part 2- page 3
part 3- page 4
part 4- page 5
part 5- page 5
part 6- page 6
part 7- page 7
part 8- page 8
part 9- page 8
part 10- page 10
part 11- page 12
part 12- page 13
part 13- page 14
part 14- page 15
part 15- page 16
part 16- page 18
part 17- page 19
part 18- page 21
part 19- page 21
part 20- page 22
part 21- page 23
part 22- page 24
Edited by tejjo - 6 years ago
nice character sketch...cont soon and update other ffs too plzz
Super excited!!!!!
Lovely character sketches!
So this could be another nafrat se mohabbat tak ki kahani!!
Looking forward!!! 😃
wow a new ff ...nice concept plz update soon and thanks for pm
Really nice cs
Update soon
Thanks 4 d pm
sorry for delay guys

part 1

veer was in rush as he was late for his business meeting today which was very important for their company...he increased the speed of car.
after few minute 

he reached at venue of meeting and drove the car at parking as he backed his car it dashed with something...he looked in rear view mirror..it was a car...he irritatingly strode out the car-''what the hell...are u blind don't u see im parking the car...''

the mirror of car scrolled down n a pair of big black eyes through specks glared at him-''really...''

after looking her face he made his  face-''oh i forgot u r really blind''

she opened the doors n came out of the car-''don't spoil my mood pls tell me whats ur problem''

he looked at his car-''this is not the place of parking where  u r parking...u damage my car''

she turned n opened her hand bag...he looked at her confusingly -''what are u doing''

she kept a pack of cash on his hand-''keep it ...n repair kara lena mere pass time nhi h tumse argument karne ka''''

he greeted his teeth furiously n kept the money in her hand-''actually tumhe iski jyada jarurat h to tum apne pass rakho''

he turned n kicked in her car head lights...

''hey what are u doing''she moved forward to stop him..he smiled-''repair kara lena mere pass time nhi h''and he went inside the resort for his meeting

she looked at him furiously-''mr veer malhotra u have to pay for it''

''model is good mr malhotra but are u sure this hotel is beneficial for us i mean it is very isolated place''mr bansal said 

vishal malhotra (veer's father)-''yeah definitely it will prove beneficial deal mr bansal'' ok then i will reply u later

veer n vishal nodded n mr bansal leave them alone

vishal-''veer mr bansal ko shayad yeh jagah pasand nhi ayi''

veer-''but dad hum log shaantiniketan ki jagah hotel ke liye use nhi kar sakte waha kitne chawl ke log rehte h wo sab kahan jayenge''

vishal-''u r right veer let see wo kya decision lete h''

he nodded 

-----------------------------------------------

next day''

mr bansal came forward and shake hands with ashok sharma(neha's father)-''congratulations mr sharma...this project is urs now...handle it ''

vishal with his sons reach the presentation of mr bansal...he looked him shaking hands with sharma...

mr bansal looked at them n welcomed them-''come on mr malhotra...actually that place is very isolated so i decided to''

vishal-''its ok mr bansal...i don't have any problem''vickly looked at his father-''dad''

vishal gazed at him-''its ok beta''

mr bansal smiled finally-''ok then enjoy party''

they nodded...veer didn't like it..how could he refused to give them project...suddenly his eyes fell on a girl standing near the window with some people and had a glass of wine...he glared at her-''stupid''

neha sensed something behind her n she turned to look...and finally she spotted him standing in corner of a hall..she went nearer-''awww''

''how bad it is na...aapki cheez kisi aur ko mil jaye to kitna bura lagta h...nhi''and she smiled beautifully-''so mr malhotra tum haar gye''

veer folded his hands to his chest-''u know what i hate u so just get lost''

she smiled again-''neither i love u...same here ..i really really hate u from bottom of my heart''

veer-''thank u now get lost''

she curled her lips wickedly and bent her glass the wine fell on his shoes...veer backed off-''what the hell are u mad''

she laughed -''oops sorry''n went away

link of new thread added in list

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2989944&PID=57573421&#p57573421

if any not added pm
Starting me hi fight..
Nice..
Loved there argument..
Originally posted by Asyalover

nice intro