Xclusive Interview with Johny lever!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hear Ye Hear Ye Suniyan IFians. IF is kabhi khushi kabhi gham kabhi aar kabhi paar kabhi dil kabhi dhimak but with all these emotions IF doesnt forget the best emotion of all. LAUGHTER Ji haan aghe padhiye...

kuch hi din main IF par hasiyon ka badshah aane wale hai. kyun kuch samajh ala re? well IF presents to you the one and only nahi seriously the one and only JOHNNY LEVER on IF!

So what are you waiting for?..Post your questions and messages to Johny Lever asap!..But remember no more than 2 questions/member!

IF Dev Team

Edited by manjot - 17 years ago
Yayy Johny Lever!! I will post my questions soon πŸ˜› Great post Manjot πŸ‘Edited by Tam - 17 years ago
OMG! Thats so cool! wow johnney level right here on IF! thats for the info, mango! πŸ˜›

Naina
thanxx 4 the info manjot!!!!! 😳 πŸ‘

wow! johnny lever?? how cool!πŸ˜›

my message :

hi johnny! i have been your fan since a really long time! u are one of the most talented & original comedians in the cinema field!😳 i love ur show johnny ala re! it is hilarious & ur dancing makes it even more enjoyable!πŸ‘πŸ‘ i can't wait for the 2nd season to air! ur role in 'phir hera pheri' was funny & ur comic timing was perfect as usual!😊

my questions :

1) do u feel that ur the best comedian in india?

2) name one actress u would like to act with.

tt's all! i love you johnny! keep up the great work & i hope to watch lots of ur films next year!πŸ˜›

~leena 😊

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
omggg comedyy ka badshaahh.. ..hehehe.. (c its effecting abhi se)..thnz for d info manjot...will edit my reply wid d questions πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Haila! Johny ji?...thnx a lot Manjot!

Will post my questions ASAPπŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to IF Johnny!

My question..

1. With so many roles you have potrayed in the films, which film and which character has been your favorite to potray?

2. Why did you opt for tv?

Johny Johny,
Yes Papa,
Why do you make us laugh so much ?
Because Papa, Johnny is simply the bestπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jenny1000 - 17 years ago
hey manjot..thx a lot!!!!

my wish:Johnny u r my hero indeed..u never fail to make me laugh..and i juz love u for ur sense of humour!!!!

question
-which is 1 movie u will love to act in?
-if offered to just do 100% comedy, will u do it?
- are u fond of shayri?
-are u a very serious person in real life???
Wow! Thanks for the info, Manjot!!! πŸ˜ƒ