Anjum Fakih to enter in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The gorgeous Anjum Fakih who was last seen in Stat plus Tere Sheher Mein is going to enter into Zee TV's period love story Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.

Well she is going to play the role of Raageshwari Chauhaan, sister of Avadesh Chauhaan (Abhiram Nain). For the first time she will be playing the negative role. Intriguing part is Anjum always wanted to do negative roles and finally she bags it.

When we got connected with Anjum she shared "Yes, I started shooting for Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani. I'll be playing the sister of Avadesh. For the first time you people can see me in negative. She is a psychotic girl who completely loves her brother and can do anything for him. Most important thing is I'm working with Nilanjana mam our creative producer for the second time. I have worked with her in my previous show Time-Machine."

In what way now Raageshwari brings rift between Raja and Rani is yet to watch.

We wish Anjum a very all the best for her new endeavor.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates.

-Abhyudaya KARAMCHETU

Source : Entertainment Tadka

http://entertainment-tadka.com/anjum-fakih-to-enter-in-ek-tha-raja-ek-thi-rani/

Anjum shared a Video of her entry as well. She is performing on San sa na na na from Ashoka 

http://www.facebook.com/AnjumFakihFanPage/videos/540305559455840/?theater

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw that episode just for anjum... she was looking really gorgeous ...
ItsAlia thumbnail

Originally posted by: wrizaa

I saw that episode just for anjum... she was looking really gorgeous ...

Yess indeed she was  Beautiful and witty!!!! 
Melkor thumbnail
God,she is amazing as Raageshwari.I don't know about others but I am liking Avdesh-Raageshwari.Earlier,I had assumed that Raageshwari is gonna be a typical vamp.But no,she was just awesome👏
ItsAlia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

God,she is amazing as Raageshwari.I don't know about others but I am liking Avdesh-Raageshwari.Earlier,I had assumed that Raageshwari is gonna be a typical vamp.But no,she was just awesome👏

Awww..u are watching too Raageshwari is awesome..i like her punches 😆😆 Loving it!!