Akanksha Juneja takes Alefia Kapadia's place in Colors' Meri Aashiqui

Posted: 8 years ago
TC article..
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/akanksha-juneja-takes-alefia-kapadias-place-colors-meri-aashiqui-151214#

Akanksha Juneja takes Alefia Kapadia's place in Colors' Meri Aashiqui...

Colors' popular show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms) will take the much-awaited leap very soon.

As we know, a new family will come in to add more spice and drama to the story line.

Tellychakkar.com had already reported about Alefia Kapadia being roped in to play the role of Naina, the handicapped girl who would go on to love Ranveer (Shakti Arora).

However, as a result of a last minute replacement, known actress Akanksha Juneja will take Alefia's place on the show.

As per sources, "Alefia is not doing the show. Akanksha will play the younger sister-in-law of Mohit Abrol. She will have a powerful role as she will be a person in trauma, not able to speak and walk."

When contacted, Alefia confirmed that she is not doing Meri Aashiqui.

As for Akanskha, we tried to get in touch with her, but could not get through..

The new family has started shoot from today, is what we have gotten to hear.

Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
TFS Mahi..as expected they hav changed didi with another didi.

Akanksha Juneja.!! how abt this girl?? i haven't seen her before..do she look good beside RV??

Didi out munni in.She is 25 & looks yaaang ,does she have fan following ? Last one was noone but this seems Ok so i am scared a bit😆
Originally posted by nidhialapati

TFS Mahi..as expected they hav changed didi with another didi.

Akanksha Juneja.!! how abt this girl?? i haven't seen her before..do she look good beside RV??

BALH and recently Yeh DIl Sun Raha Hai has been listed in her last major roles (she has done episodics etc. in btw)...she played an negative roles in both..so ppl who have watched these dramas will have better idea..

Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
New family ki entry se pehle replacement startEdited by alvina - 8 years ago
She looks cute and I'm not happy anyway :/
Originally posted by ..Enchanteur..

Didi out munni in.She is 25 & looks yaaang ,does she have fan following ? Last one was noone but this seems Ok so i am scared a bit😆

u r slow I shared it already
Maine isko shayad balh me dekha ha
Yup, Arushi. The girl looks cute but won't look good with Ranveer. Haha, I don't want that, to be frank.

As for the character of eyebrow didi, she was supposed to be unable to walk only, right? How came she can't even speak? This "she would have a powerful role" is scary. Man, please make her a dead body or zombie but not powerful and alive and bechari.
Who the hell scared didi out ? Munni is coot types & givin headace ðŸ¥±