Users

Frequent Posters

asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
SaRun/ArHi are back!
Rasgulla_sp is back!
Res is back too - Ek jashn!!!

Since it is a story dedicated to me 😳 and your comeback story and the first post and I know that a res is an inch you can't scratch...I don't want it to be blank and here I am unres'ing immediately :)

By the time you're done with this one, not only me but the entire forum will believe that you can write angst and very well too like every other genre you've attempted:)
Humain barosa hain!

And I loved the way the story has begun. We would never ever tire of seeing Arnav Singh Raizada doing some major groveling to gain Khushi's forgiveness and this story has the perfect setting for it! I hope Khushi doesn't easily forgive him here.

What has he done now? Why did he agree to marriage with her only to prove she's a gold digger? A fool indeed. Why the need for public humiliation?
I have too many questions but I'll keep them to myself. For now.

I see the terrace scene makes an appearance with a twist? Shyam doesn't seem to be a snakewa so then how is he related to Khushi since he's still a part of the family and no one has a problem with anything?

Their pain, Arnav's guilt, regret and Khushi's inner turmoil is so well written. And an apt (different) title. I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for writing again Saiyu and thanks for writing it for me. You've made me a very happy person πŸ€— Edited by asrcraze - 8 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
indeed a jashn

for the sake of feels and magic...

for the sake of closures..both in the world of fictions and show...i will say...

thankyou!

for giving me closure in this fiction world! and to Hotstar for doing this.

Angst! the word is scary but coming from you i know it will be a happily ever after.. and what else i need. hotstar will give us their happily ever after and you will give in happily ever after in Fiction world.

Arnav has the habit of misunderstanding things,show mein b aur yahan  b but good to see khushi giving him cold shoulder. cold shoulder kya she is not even talking to him. which is good. i like.

i am not speculating or predicting anyhting as of now but what i perceive were these

1/ she liked him.
2/he misunderstood her.
3/he saw her hugging shyam
4/shyam is a good guy.
5/khushi-shyam share a good relationship.
6/even after the broken engagement khushi is allowed in Raizada mansion.

coming to Arnav, there is a longing i felt. he is guilty which mean that uski galatfahmi door ho gyi hai, but ASR being ASR is not taking that first step..

oh please bring it on Saiyyu di!

asrcraze awesome banner

thankyou to all those who extracted this promise from saiyyu di!

Edited by Hot_Chocolate - 8 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope I am not taking someone's place πŸ˜³
RES :)

Edit

Would you believe if I said I was going to send you this as my reply to your scrap?

Goodbye... Until SaRun return to the small screen together... probably never...

Saiyyu never breaks her promise! πŸ˜³ I am just so happy to see you back. I love you!! πŸ€—

Coming to the chapter one, doesn't every IPKKND fan feel that Khushi had forgiven Arnav too easily? I feel so and I am happy that we are going to get a proper story now πŸ˜³ Cannot wait to read more. Bring it on Saiyyu πŸ˜ƒ

Edited: 

Okay so, now proper comment, that time I was in hurry. Things I noticed in this chapter, 
(1) Broken engagement
(2) Khushi reciprocated Shaym's hug with love
(3) She was here because of Anjali.

Umm.. Arnav thought there is something between Shyam and her, he broke the engagement (I am assuming they were engaged) or yelled at her, insulted her and then he comes to know he was wrong but it was too late.  

Done with my predictions :P 
Waiting for next chapter! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cheesemad - 8 years ago
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*rubs eyes*

Its Rasgulla only!!!

Edit!

Are you frigging kidding me?  You are back Rasgulla, and whattay timing.. I am on the first page.. Yikes.. Jashn indeed as La said πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Okay coming to the story... As weird as it could be, I meant the title... lol.

We are all fools in love, just remembered this quote from You know which novel. Ahh the starting scene, how  I missed your narration... 😳
The sparks are still there, no matter what happened between them. Its inevitable, okay!!

I am hell confused, woman. Is Shyam her brother here? Did she say family? She returned the hug with equal love? What am I reading? Too many questions haha.
Cant wait to read the next part now... I hope you update fast.

Muahs!

And thanks a hell lot for coming back to the forum, and of course starting something new.

Love
J
Edited by -FriedriceJi- - 8 years ago
sj_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Saiyu πŸ˜² (rubs her eyes). 
What on earth is happening, first ipk ek jashan then a return of the mood of the forum and now this!! Am I glad or what? πŸ˜ƒ

Will be back on Monday. (AD calls)

Disclaimer: This is not a Res. Just a warm welcome. πŸ€—
Edited by sj_arhi - 8 years ago
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent start ..shayam and khushi ...are de related ...omg ...twisssttt...bring it on 
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A promise is promise...thank you for the comeback...:)
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A wonderful start like always.Edited by Armela - 8 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Res for Ek Jashn 😊

This title is for Khushi's heart or ASR's brain or us people who have been waiting for IPK to come back since it ended?  Or all of these reasons and more? πŸ˜‰
Waise it's not samjha, it's samjhe..πŸ˜ƒ

And now coming to the story - it's all serious completely unlike you but in a good way. I don't know why you were so worried about it. It's not completely dark but it has still got the intensity.
So you have obviously made Shyam good here otherwise Khushi won't have hugged him so easily without cribbing, inwardly at least. Looks like the villain here is Arnav's own thoughts, his mind which always looked out for opportunities to prove Khushi wrong and never believed her.
I feel bad for Khushi. Poor girl has been fooled on the name of a relationship but her heart still hurts/beats for that man.  Her hiding behind a pillar and watching Arnav proves that she has not gotten over yet and that is our cue to believe that all is not lost. Arnav still has a chance with her if he works hard. But what's the deal? I mean why did he believe her to be characterless?πŸ˜•

Edited by aquagal - 8 years ago