Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
So happy to see you back.. really our karan-arjun our ARSHI brought back our beloved writer.. welcome back.. Badhai for return of ARSHI and Ek Jashn 😊

Wonderful start of interesting story.. both are blaming each other.. Khushi was falling in love with Arnav and Arnav acting so blind and failing in recognising Khushi.. well will be more interested to know about Shyam hugging Khushi, Khushi's mother who is also at fault.. loved the update.. best wishes and happy writing A Fool and we all fools are here to read about these two fools.. 😃
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back would love to read your stories once again. this one is looks very interesting.
fhussain237 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG. Things seems to be getting better and better
First Arshi together.
Then Ek jashn 
Then all the amazing authors back on IF. A day I didn't think we would see.

Absolutely Fantastic

I was remembering One Winter the other day. Please do re post that for duration of Ek jashn.

Loving the title of this story. Different as always and a superb start

I can't wait to see what you have in store for this story

frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U r an awesome writer indeed... N u r gonna write ths evn far thn ur stories...
Bcz A FIRST TIME fr d awesome writers can only be a hit.
Great start...
Plz update soon
sman thumbnail
Saiyuuu...missed you yaar..  Welcome back...am so glad my wish is coming true ( along with Arhi, I wanted all my fav writers to come back ).. 
Wah kya start hai...abhi se stalking shuru  ;)
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back...
nice part...
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for coming back and welcome back. I remember you indeed making that promise, that if IPKKND ever comes back you will too... At that time the promise was made, what were the chances of it ever happening... Infinity!

But, 
We did not lose faith...
We did not lose hope...
We did not forget to dream...
And, 
We did not forget your promise...

So you came back and I applaud you for keeping to your promise. Thank you!

I am yet to read the update. Though I was a silent reader on your previous work, I shan't be anymore and you will hear from me as religiously as you update. But before I give my one cent about 'A Fool' I just wanted to get this feeling of Euphoria at seeing you back again with this work.

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Oh my... finally the angst wali story is here. Gosh... you were obsessed to write this one. I am glad that with the comeback of IPK, there is a return of a certain Ms. Saiyyu as well. Loved this beginning and how differently both Arnav and think of their situation. Two perspectives of one story... their story. Arnav is guilty and upset with himself, for letting Khushi slip through his fingers, while Khushi is hurt and angry, for loving a man, who did not deserve it. I am intrigued how you are planning to take this story forward. Will it be a mix of present and flashbacks interspersed in each update?? Frankly, I had decided to not begin reading a news story. What with my plan to take  complete break from IF... but this one I just could not resist. 😆
nia07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Comeback season!!! I'm loving it.
I read one winter from you and now landed on entirely different genre and it is awesome too.
There are so many questions from first chapter itself.
I am very eager to find the answers and see a redeeming Arnav.
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome... Welcome... Welcome back Saiyyu.. Too happiee to have u back here :)

The story definitely seems interesting.. Bring it on!!!

Aur haan.. I'm adding u in my frnds list :)