Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The title... The attention garnering title, I think, is the best selection!
I, honestly, don't feel that the CVs of IPKKND had done justice to the heart-ache that Khushi had to suffer with meagre redemption track. So, I'm happy to come across this fiction and would love to read an apt ending.
This first chapter is brilliant! I am so in love with your expression of feelings and inner tumult of ArShi.
I'm eagerly waiting to read more.
Oh! And please add me in your list of fans!!

Regards
Kajal

P.S.- I hope you don't mind sending me PMs for further updates.
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting
Very interesting

Continue soon
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear🤗

I loved the beginning of this story...⭐️

In the show, as you rightly pointed out, they should have included a longer track of Khushi being hurt & angry on Arnav & Arnav seeking her forgiveness.

So will love to follow this story of yours. I have followed your story 'One Winter' & loved it.👏

PS: I have sent a buddy request. Please accept it.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
welcome back...brilliant start...looking forward to read the story..👍🏼
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WELCOME       BACK...
INTERESTING      START...
KHUSHI     N      SHYAM        NOT   IN     BAD     TERMS...
VERY     MUCH         EAGER          4   NEXT        UPDATE...

PS.    I     M     SENDING     U     BUDDY     REQUEST,    PLS    ACCEPT.
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Say what?!?! Are you freaking kidding me? Damn excited to come across this post... 

Bring it on!

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was excellent start...

I am glad that you wanted to write on Arshi's feelings towards each other and how blind they are with each other...Poor souls.

Cant wait to read next part...hey i sent buddy request.. plz accept
Arshi67 thumbnail
Jashn ka mahaul hai. Taufe ki bauchhar hai! 
Thrilled to be reading a story written by you :)

"It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart." 
- Al Pacino

He was focused on what he saw, and I'm happy you're giving us what he feels.  

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Miss Patel... I've missed you... well, the writer in you i meant.
Godh, IPK is back... SaRun back as ArShi... that magic is back... so many old members of IPK forum are  back... even Rasgulla is back... saach mei Ek Jashn hai... kaise hua hai... aise bhi dreams saach hotey hai... still cant believe completely... this is all so overwhelming.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me - wow... what a line... loving it... and I'm already in love with the story... have i ever told I loovvveee to watch angst as much as light stories... bcz angst is intense, and i can imagine 'my' Arnav ji such moments so well...
Loving the intensity of the story... their regret-pain is palpable... this is gonna be an emotional ride, can feel it... and I'm so looking forward to enjoy this journey...
Now if i know your writing, then u dont write directly from the show, right. So I'm pleasantly surprised that the backdrop is so much IPK... 
nd Saiyu's Shyamji is always good... toh kya Arnav ji ne galath soch liya... i think jo bhi hua tha confusion woh solve ho gaya, warna shyam wouldn't be still here... uffo, why the hell I'm thinking... chalo no more thinking from now on... gonna enjoy it as it comes.
Okau, wont talk much today... hell, i doubt how much i actually b able to talk in this story... but i promise I'll be around... even i never break my promise...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 8 years ago
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wise men always think themselves to be greater fools than they are! If they think they are fools, they shall work it out. Of course, they will. Because he definitely harbours more than guilt and she is more than, crushing over him. 

R didi, I shall make sure I read this one to its end. :*

P.S. So you are going to give us little glimpses of asli IPK in your AU. These are the fictions which give me goosebumps. All the theories and alternatives that we had for redemption and punishment were too creative. :P