Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandu1234 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SparkleV

Subbu and Subbu's mom said NO to their alliance (II and subbu's) since his mother believed that she must be having some genes of abnormality or similar to her periappa's.  so she was asking her to get baby tested 🤢

thank you
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sahana 😳 Golu molu!

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaao yaar apne ghar and plz don't blast at your wife I know that's what you want but hold her tightly for some time n you would realise that she belongs to you n only you.

" Na koi hai, Na koi tha. Zindagi me tumhare siwa, Tum dena saath mera oh humnawa."

One of my favorites. The lines hold true to your wife's emotions and subbu shree abhi peaches guy all are are just attracted to her outer beauty but she is to your and only your inner n outer beauty ❤️Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charlie1950

I love that .all of it
Go kiddies u do what ur parents couldn't or didnt

Oh Nivi is an angel...she should not waste her susu or potty on vile or waste people😆 she should show off her intelligence to the loser family...
dristi64 thumbnail
The green monster in the Dude is truly out of control! Delete his favourite series??😆 I guess FRIENDS is everyone's favourite at some point or the other😳
I so knew that Subbu's mom wouldn't get the reply that she deserves. Such ppl always get away with saying mean things. Whereas, ppl like II who seem like very confident and out there can never reply. Therein lies the difference between good and bad. 

The Dude is reeling in these uncomfortable feelings of jealousy but once he gets to know why II is behaving the way she is, he'll have his priorities straight. I hope she does confide in him. 

Eagerly awaiting the next update, as always...
dristi64 thumbnail
SHILPA
hello!! How have u been??? 
I was free yesterday. Today, I'm back to the grind. But can't resist peeping in for updates as you can see😳
Hoping that you and family are doing well..
Have a great day ahead..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=dristi64]SHILPA
hello!! How have u been??? 
I was free yesterday. Today, I'm back to the grind. But can't resist peeping in for updates as you can see😳
Hoping that you and family are doing well..
Have a great day ahead..
[/QUOTE 
I am fine Drishti...whatever the troubles I can't resist peeping here too...just won't have the mood to chat here but I have to read the updates...it helps me to be calm...diverts my mind...atleast for a lil while😊

Take care eyesight...love reading the lovely thoughts of yours anout the updates
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
II is so hurt 😭
But she will keep it to herself unless they both blow each other with words and taunts to let out all frustration!!
Although I want dude to be little patient but he is too jealous to think straight!!

I like Amma and dude bonding she expresses or talks with him with so ease it looks so motherly

Well wht to say bout Appa I think he will remain this way only all his life so for time being I will ignore him
As there is other major prob. In the form of ABHI
I want him to go to MM and see how II is pampered nd taken care off!

Dude don't be so jealous she is yours only and she has declared MM as her house also now
So chill 😊
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Subbu's Mom is indeed nasty..but then real. There are any number like her around. They can be sweet to their own and taunt the ones they decide to taunt. Subbu a flaming ex who would been happy at II's misery  sure there are many like that too around. Dude and II have to spite, claw each other as if the world around is not enough. 
I'm dreaming they get closer after II talks of how her own insecurities. It wont be out of place to have those concerns every mom does. If she does she will get know of the mettle dude is made off and he will realise why they have a good thing going and how a dad does more than be a sperm donor ( although Nisha has shown us how he's a new age dad 😳). 
Abhi II interaction again reminds me of what I get to see in my own family sometimes. I do believe that iconoclastic is not always drool worthy...it feels crusty. But why on earth does she have to bribe him to get to visit MM. On team dude want him to erase Friends.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Found poetry is a type of poetry created by taking words, phrases, and sometimes whole passages from other sources and reframing them as poetry by making changes in spacing and lines, or by adding or deleting text, thus imparting new meaning.

Dedicated to Putti who wanted me to write on Subbhu's mom...Sorry Nisha for distorting your update to present this point of view

LOSER AND LOST

Too many things wrong in the picture according to him

It was a daze, he couldn't talk much anyway, family parked there.

When II lingered unsupervised whining squealing about their Diwali purchases in loud Tamil

He ran up and down up and down in his new jeans and tee shirt Amma had given

Motorcycles whizzed,  darted between cars trying to have a sharp retort ...

Subbu's Mom didnt answer and found herself searching for one, and so were a bunch of boys

"Ellam nalladukke solren naan" (I am saying for ur own good only) Subbu's Mom cooed,

He didnt care, he was ready to blast her if she came up with a wise crack
In fact he was itching to pick a fight
"Ur saree is SO gorgeous"
"Idu kozhuppu daane, you want me to say something abt urs" (Fishing for compliments are we?) II smiled

"U looked lovely" she whispered, "jealous woman" and preened.

"Romba thanks Mami" Mami was taken aback a minute... and then composed herself walked wearily to the car tired and hungry

"Moonji sevandu irukku?" II smiled
avan kitta sollaade she whispered unawares

"She loves babies?" she said smothering her own lil one that slept
"I want her to have this baby "Yet another lie?" she thought...
Neeraja wondered MIL was giving unsolicited advice, her face had lost all color for some reason...
"U must come, why dont u follow us?" Subbu urged Neeraja with no enthusiasm

His unhappy wife cheered up instantaneously. nodded preoccupied
She had no clue Subbu was the "dumped" one
Or the fact that he had lived  years of his life in bed dreaming of her
Subbu's Mom would tell her all that in the car
After dealing a gut tearing blow she was being sugary sweet
"I have to go to Akka's and then a couple people's"
Neeraja spoke firmly selling today Palam Road block bought by Delhi bureaucrats for multiple crores
"U can drop me and go home"
"I will tell u said that" and smiled... she didnt care...

She rode quietly, but was too tired to fight uncomfortably

Her cheeks felt heavy and strained, holding back tears cried, rinsed her face and walked out sniffled as she got out She didn't expect  the crowd There was NO room to stand
Just when she got done making coffee a friend walked in with wife, daughter and son in law
made small talk
"She is very happy' stopped abruptly ...wasn't an idiot she knew what Subbus Amma was hinting

I'm so lucky  not to marry to the "good Iyer boy" II said in a raspy sleep drugged voice visibly relaxed
Neeraja was bummed .