Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
When we read about it now, we realise how wrong a person may choose, at some point of time.

If II had not come across that trait of Subbu she may have got married to him.

Do we in real life come across the truth before it's too late?!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha you are to be blamed ..
Can't wait to see where these 2 are heading with this. Wonder if Nivi's presence is going aid their growth or if it's a repeat of the earlier wars.. Jaldi post karna please.

Shameless Asma πŸ˜›
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ayyo Ayyo dedication for me...😳😳
Thank you Sri...
Superbly switched Nisha's update into poetic...
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Feel very bad for Neerja.. II is very lucky to be escaped from the clutches of jerk mom n son. She would have lost her identity if she was married to Subbu...
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Nisha you are to be blamed ..
Can't wait to see where these 2 are heading with this. Wonder if Nivi's presence is going aid their growth or if it's a repeat of the earlier wars.. Jaldi post karna please.

Shameless Asma πŸ˜›

+
Double Shameless Putti...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Asma...II has so much pain in her little heart. unless she is ready to share with the Dude it is bound to hit her hard.  What amazes me is the way she so effortlessly goes back to her old self when she sees her folks. She is not the same with her Dude.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THANK YOUπŸ€—

NISHA I hope you see this.😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post to share Dristi. Loved the authenticity of the narrative. Spoken from the heart.  Thank you Namratha.
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Thank you Asma...II has so much pain in her little heart. unless she is ready to share with the Dude it is bound to hit her hard.  What amazes me is the way she so effortlessly goes back to her old self when she sees her folks. She is not the same with her Dude.

Sri

I think this is the beauty of their relationship.. She does not fight with anyone else the way she fights with Dude..
Appa has many time said her cold words, she didn't open her mouth and now Mami... All her extreme moods are reserved only for Dude😊.. 
Only they can bring out best n worst side of each other n deal with it..

I want Abhi to go MM on Wednesday...  He will get a life time shock seeing MM n simplicity of Bhallas..
Dude 
Are you done with deleting Friends series?

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful share Dristi and NAmu..

This is really what the real world is like, we can all go through lifetimes without newspaper headlines making a dint on us..if we can keep the vitriol out of our thoughts and actions.πŸ‘
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago