Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I love it all...thanks everyone!!!  Love arshi... Glad they're back
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Posting here for the first time and kind of new here 😊

Ur post pretty much sums up everything about IPKKND EJ. 

I m not an indian and yet have watched n loved the show 😳Had never thought IPK would be back but here it is and I am loving every bit of it. 

Barun as ASR has managed to make us all fall in love with the man who was ruthless and desirable and now we see him in a different shade, a man who has lived the demons and is now living his loving present with his soul mate. 

Looking forward to this mini series 😳

hi fe-en-dios,

welcome and great to see your post. so true, made us fall in love with a ruthless yet desirable character.

it's hard not to like barun doing asr, 😆.

let's see where we are headed.

we have a couple of people here who are also not indian and don't understand hindi at all. they are diehard ipkknd fans... that's one clear sign i guess that ipk is a classic and no matter what manages to communicate, enchant.

hope to see more of you in these ek jashn times. 😃

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its Awesome to go through this Beautiful thread.  Lau to All the Blasters.  
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thank you, vandana,

bahut sara lau to you too
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello! Indi, this is the same Indrani from FB whose posts I fangirl over, right? I read your take on all things IPK-EJ & commented there. Thought I'll just drop by the thread & say, I love the way you write, dammit! And, it usually resonates so completely with what I feel about the episode. So, yes. Thank you for contributing towards keeping IPK's magic alive & kicking.
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi indu,

@pink. exacly and some more exactly.

one of my favourite angry indi writing was on asr... why create him if all you need to do is change him?

why love him and ooh and aah when you just want him to be someone else.

one thing about this man was his honesty. his innate staight forwardness.

wonder if we ever ask ourselves why we adored him. or for that matter khushi? wonder if we can come up with the real answer and stick to it.

and what is this erroneous notion of love "changing" people? why do women cherish it so? patriarchy? or just a diet of too much syrupy so called romance.

ipk was a rare love story because it dared to present the nature of love minus sugar coating. love and romance as it can be. and that's what hit me hard, making me think (when i could that is, which was not that often 😆) this will have a fabulous impact on all those who watch. i want my girl to watch it some day.

there was reality in its unbridled absolute romance, nafrat mohabbat gussa sanka fights faraq and all. and it, like its protagonist asr, never tried to please anyone... it was what it was.

yes, the hero did rip the heroine's dori in epi 2. on valentine's day, he did drag her to a temple and forced her to give in to his demands... and she didn't from day one ever cow down... she gave it to him.

her moving moving soliloquy... about that feeling that rose in the middle of nafrat. oh what a feeling that. ipk nurtured it and cherished it and said clearly love is a beautiful thing, way outside the trappings we give love.

when he said i love you to her nicely, brokenly... over the phone... many in the forum roared and said, that ain't asr's confession... nahiiin...

it was only after i love you dammit that there was elation. and dammit became more powerful than what the. because somewhere we

asr always had the ability to love wondrously, but was walled in, damaged. she too was damaged in her own way but coping differently, with laughter and relationships...

something just fell into place when they met... then connected... viscerally.

as we did with the show.

that gut wrenching connection is priceless.

and i don't need artificial sweetness added to the man the woman the pyaar the home the hp... nothing to make it work.

@ blue. 😆 😆 have you read jamba's frustrated take?

Hi Indi! Thanks for voicing out my thoughts! !

why create him if all you need to do is change him?

Exactly! They didn't need to change him!

So much missing that ASR who used to have the last word
The thing is that with his straight forwardness he seemed true because he was not hiding behind lies and fooling people and himself

And what is this erroneous notion of love "changing" people? why do women cherish it so? patriarchy? or just a diet of too much syrupy so called romance.

👏 loving someone is as far as I am concerned accepting them with all their imperfections, if you try to change them wholly it means that you didn't love them from the start

ipk was a rare love story because it dared to present the nature of love minus sugar coating. love and romance as it can be. 

there was reality in its unbridled absolute romance, nafrat mohabbat gussa sanka fights faraq and all. and it, like its protagonist asr, never tried to please anyone... it was what it was.

yes, the hero did rip the heroine's dori in epi 2. on valentine's day, he did drag her to a temple and forced her to give in to his demands... and she didn't from day one ever cow down... she gave it to him.

her moving moving soliloquy... about that feeling that rose in the middle of nafrat. oh what a feeling that. ipk nurtured it and cherished it and said clearly love is a beautiful thing, way outside the trappings we give love

That's also what attracted me most it was not an usual love story like the girl giving in and the guy taking all.

when he said i love you to her nicely, brokenly... over the phone... many in the forum roared and said, that ain't asr's confession... nahiiin...

it was only after i love you dammit that there was elation. and dammit became more powerful than what the

Even if I loved that confession it seemed fake and somehow forced with somewhat a fear for his life  and the second one was so powerful with ASR in all his glory, accepting his past and giving way to love in his life and Khushi
And she also was not sure about his 1st confession
And he at that moment gave name to their relationship

asr always had the ability to love wondrously, but was walled in, damaged. she too was damaged in her own way but coping differently, with laughter and relationships... 

as we did with the show.

and i don't need artificial sweetness added to the man the woman the pyaar the home the hp... nothing to make it work.

👏 True! It seemed like they got a chance to be happy and live
Arnav was lonely because he didn't let people come close and also afraid i think to lose again but Khushi, the happy, vibrant, brilliant girl from lucknow was lived by everyone but I always felt like she was lonely even in a crowd
That sadness and black part of their life connected them
That's why they became so much famous and we got so much attached to them!
Hell i even crave to find someone like Arnav coz behind that angry facade he cared damn it!  And that subtil way of showing emotions and feelings was mesmerising 

No need to be a sweet husband or lover with sugar coated words and as you said "artificial sweetness" coz anyway Arnav has diabetes

But that does not mean that I didn't love the episode and watched it 10 times! 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kowsi

Hi Indi! Thanks for voicing out my thoughts! !

why create him if all you need to do is change him?

Exactly! They didn't need to change him!

So much missing that ASR who used to have the last word
The thing is that with his straight forwardness he seemed true because he was not hiding behind lies and fooling people and himself

And what is this erroneous notion of love "changing" people? why do women cherish it so? patriarchy? or just a diet of too much syrupy so called romance.

👏 loving someone is as far as I am concerned accepting them with all their imperfections, if you try to change them wholly it means that you didn't love them from the start

ipk was a rare love story because it dared to present the nature of love minus sugar coating. love and romance as it can be. 

her moving moving soliloquy... about that feeling that rose in the middle of nafrat. oh what a feeling that. ipk nurtured it and cherished it and said clearly love is a beautiful thing, way outside the trappings we give love

That's also what attracted me most it was not an usual love story like the girl giving in and the guy taking all.

it was only after i love you dammit that there was elation. and dammit became more powerful than what the

Even if I loved that confession it seemed fake and somehow forced with somewhat a fear for his life  and the second one was so powerful with ASR in all his glory, accepting his past and giving way to love in his life and Khushi
And she also was not sure about his 1st confession
And he at that moment gave name to their relationship

as we did with the show.

👏 True! It seemed like they got a chance to be happy and live
Arnav was lonely because he didn't let people come close and also afraid i think to lose again but Khushi, the happy, vibrant, brilliant girl from lucknow was lived by everyone but I always felt like she was lonely even in a crowd
That sadness and black part of their life connected them
That's why they became so much famous and we got so much attached to them!
Hell i even crave to find someone like Arnav coz behind that angry facade he cared damn it!  And that subtil way of showing emotions and feelings was mesmerising 

No need to be a sweet husband or lover with sugar coated words and as you said "artificial sweetness" coz anyway Arnav has diabetes

But that does not mean that I didn't love the episode and watched it 10 times! 

hahahhah, hi kowsi...

good, must watch again and again, humara asr hai. no matter how sugary.

thank you so much for that lovely set of comments. i am thrilled you liked my rave rant. this man is super precious.

as is the story of love ipk brought.

you said that bit of lonely in a crowd so well.

that loneliness in the always happy khushi... her eating constantly, her talking too much.. all signs of a vulnerability, even an anxiety maybe. i am no psychologist but writers gave her those things for a reason and sanaya interpreted beyond the writing.

yes, she needed him as much as he needed her, that's why it worked. only for him she became all woman, all of herself.. he got in and brought out things from her... the beautiful period of making her feel her "huq" on him.

if i were orphaned at 8 and though brought up by loving people i would have had a very fragile part in me... there's no one who is completely her own... by right. only on your parents really you have that unqualified huq. and your spouse... your partner... and his insisting she had the huq... maybe that gave her such amazing joy and strength...

uff how i wish they'd do a little more on that huq thing... let's get a chudail 😆

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Hello! Indi, this is the same Indrani from FB whose posts I fangirl over, right? I read your take on all things IPK-EJ & commented there. Thought I'll just drop by the thread & say, I love the way you write, dammit! And, it usually resonates so completely with what I feel about the episode. So, yes. Thank you for contributing towards keeping IPK's magic alive & kicking.

hi 😃 😛 archana,

it is me yes me of the nonstop writing indeed. thanks so much for dropping. and okay dammit i am feeling so good to hear you love the way i write. last line has me grinning foolishly, feeling like fairy gm dropped by and plonked prince charming in my arms. thank you so so much. see you and lemme go read your comment. 🤗

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW!!! The return of IPK has brought back zeal to the BOFP tread. 👍🏼 👏
 Every one is here and celebrating the return of SaRun. 
The rumours that started a month back finally become reality. OMG! it's like reliving my imagination everytime i see Arnav and Khushi pic. I watched the episode with a bated breath and couldn't stop pinching to bring myself out of my sapnoon ki dunya, but fortunately it is asli.     
Never thought that this day will come. ⭐️
The main page is rocking and every edit and creation is making hard to wait for the next episode. Thanks @everyone. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
It's so awesome to become a part of all the thrill and craziness of IPK fans while it's on air, which at time i used to miss badly. I missed IPK and everyone. 
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi javeria 😃

great to see you. unbelievable, isn't it... i am still a bit what the... ipk again on a screen. skd that is.

thanks so much, was fun making the threads. would you like to pass me a line on your feelings? or i could just pick up a line from here and add to the main posts. let me know. 🤗 are you still writing your ff? if so, would you send me the link once more please? thanks.