Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesss... they are back β€οΈ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

zoha... πŸ€—

i have to resort to emoticons to tell you how happy i am to see you... and see you here. i saw your res on crooner and grinned. ultimatebarun with that devilish barun dp is dear, so dear. 

old times... the jashn really is of those days. yes, our favourite jodi, our favourite man... and all our madness, our pyaar. hard to believe they are here again. i have been constantly talking for three years while they weren't here... now waiting for all of you to come and get the jashn going.

thanks for reading the post and enjoying. see you and

one more. πŸ€—
Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hey di...Nostalgia! Its great to be bk on the forum n its such a wonderful feeling to read such a beautiful post which brings back all the memories ...all the beautiful stuff or dialogues...our favorite jodi gave us. 

This post just shows its a jashn..truly a jashn

A big hello n hug to everyone here.

Hey Zoha❀️

Salam  and welcome

Yes...Nostalgia

So good to see you after ages.

Yes no matter what, Our dream did come true to see them again on the screen.

Memories , yes...a lot of those good days ...Jhalak in ankhon main...

we kept it, treasured it every moment 

Welcome back again...hope to see you around.πŸ€—
Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

The ASR we saw on 6th june was an ASR who was about to change from the ASR who did not believe in love to ASR who would fall in love for hamesha. Because someone was going to fall in his arms and break the walls he had created around him since his mother's suicide, since he and Di had been thrown out of Sheeshmahal. And that is how the story was born.

The serial encased his resistance to love, his gussa,  a defence mechanism to make people fear him so that no one could come close enough to hurt him and he could stay away from such "middle class" ideas like love and marriage that did not work for his parents, wounding him for life.
But on the day he fulfilled his revenge DM sent him his peace in the form of Khushi. Only he didnt know then, but realized later. 
And after three years of marriage to his soulmate he must be completely at peace, no? What reason can be there for him to lambast the world when his Khushi has taken away his  pain and made him a happier person.. He has moreover forgiven Garima for her affair with his father. He is the same Arnav who had forgiven HP for spilling coffee on him...he was changing then already...if the story had not progressed in terms of actual time there would have been no question of a changed ASR from the one who let go off her hand and allowed her to fall from his cabin to the one who promised hamesha sambhalta rahoonga. 
Its true that love and happiness within has a calming effect and it also wants you want to do things for people you love however stupid they might seem... proposing to Khushi publicly, doing salmans dance for her, making jalebis...only because she will love it. 
And I think ASR decides himself what opinion of his wife is worth appreciating or he wouldn't have forgotten their anniversary every year.
Three years into marriage he still forgets their anniversary because his work, his self made company, his AR is still important to him, and then he does not believe in special dates of love, he still has his sense of humour about him, he still teases her, yet he is sensitive to her needs as he always was.
The Jashn set is tachy, the script loosely written, the direction average, ASR too mushy for words but three years down the line in real time I am happy to see a happy ASR. He has suffered enough dammit.

RituπŸ€—

Yes same feelings, as we spoke

This is what I felt...jokes aside...He stepped down from the helicopter with one mission...with hate and with pain...hate of those who threw him and his di out of their home and pain of memories...of his loved one...his mother.

Since then he knew only what...Deal Bhasha..pyar wiyar  samjh nahin aata

but he was the one who felt it more than anyone
He was the one who expressed it more than anyone
He was the one who intensified it more than anyone
He was the one who made her realize by believing her beliefs...

Baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin...vishwas ki hai

A matter of belief

of course...he can go any length for KKG...whose pure nature makes him do what no one else dares

such a tiny girl took a panga with himπŸ˜† She got him with the same rage he washolding for others being fearless...and here is she ...

Indeed he suffered a lot and now as he got the balm over his wounds...in the name of Khushi...why would be so angry

Nature doesn't change 
see the glimpse of a little anger while hearing wishes from Aman ...as he remembered,but ASR didn't...

Thank you for this post...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is called IPK magic.⭐️❀️

Lovely posts and creations by everyone.πŸ‘

Thnx Zoya😊

yes magic of IPK
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Yes we do rano😊 as it  shows from this hustle bustle of this forum...not like before ,but a lot of old faces are showing up
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Yesss... they are back β€οΈ

Neel_M😊

I know...unbelievable
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

WOW!!! The return of IPK has brought back zeal to the BOFP tread. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

Every one is here and celebrating the return of SaRun. 
The rumours that started a month back finally become reality. OMG! it's like reliving my imagination everytime i see Arnav and Khushi pic. I watched the episode with a bated breath and couldn't stop pinching to bring myself out of my sapnoon ki dunya, but fortunately it is asli.     
Never thought that this day will come. β­οΈ
The main page is rocking and every edit and creation is making hard to wait for the next episode. Thanks @everyone. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
It's so awesome to become a part of all the thrill and craziness of IPK fans while it's on air, which at time i used to miss badly. I missed IPK and everyone. 

Hey Javeria😊

Good to see you and yes ...after all it is Jashn so why not us keeping the same Rawaiyat...
Sapno ki Duniya and asli wali

absolutely never thought that it will come true,but it did proving all of us that if the belief is strong then dreams do come true.

Thank you 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiAms

Hi indi u write so warmly n ur way of writing is lovely!

I couldn't say much coz everyone have bit bitly pointed my thoughts lolz!
Welcome back to the forum n bringing the old craziness in this forum , in uh post too...!

ArshiAms😊

Good to see you dear

But I think we never left...😊 hope to see you around
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

OMG! He is back.I can't believe ,he is back.They are back.😳

I am on cloud 9

Lovely thread πŸ‘β­οΈ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sanaya 

Breathe dammit!

I can see how high are you seeing your fav man