Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hayee, this you know why has only maar dala-ed us forever. πŸ˜† thanks a tonne, rishaal. you know we are a slightly loopy bunch. teen saal se we are hanging out here refusing to even mildly entertain the thought that ipk is over. maybe over for asli duniya, but in our dil and dimaag it plays on merrily, driving about coolly in a white suv, sometimes a scooter with two milk cans clattering on either side. πŸ˜† almost saturday. dhakdhak.

Hahaha! πŸ˜† cute imagination and this is what IPK has done to us that we are travelling on a milkman's scooter in our dimaagh and dil. Now that it is back, Gosh i still cant believe it!!

*Cheers*
Almost πŸ˜’
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi di, your introductory post is so beautiful. I could feel your excitement throughout. You really had lots of expectation. Now I can understand why you are so disappointed! The IPK what we cherish is too unique and to create the magic again is quite tough. I already told you about my expectation that was zero, so whatever i'm getting is palatable for me,
Faiqa di, Kate, supi, Ami, Durga all of your edits and gifs are spectacular. 
Yet to read Horizon and Faiqa di's take.

Cynthia, your post is wonderful as well. IPK is always soothing salve for our wounded soul. it indeed give us immense happiness. like you I also was devastated when it ended. And to heal my wound I joined BFTP and got some wonderful friends and dis.
 To share the joy of their return with all of you is something surreal.

[/QUOTE]

Soha, dear  
thnx .😊
IPK ended abruptly ,but we at least had peaceful ending 

couldn't take his death and all crap

No doubt we have met with so many people with so much talent and that is itself n achievement

Sometimes it is good to see something without so much expectations , u enjoy more.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

• Fantastic to see so many lovely people on the Blast jashn thread, its great to share ipk once more with all of you, something has, does and will connect us for hamesha...πŸ€—
  • And yes I can proudly say that our Blasters write marvellously and edit splendidly, a fact acknowledged by our very own Barun 
  • I live in the hope of showing him our threads some day. In fact I told him about them and he said he would like to read them for sure.πŸ˜ƒ

wiwy πŸ˜Š

well said, so happy seeing so many people, especially old ones here t this place.Maybe this Jashn brings a lot of jashn around.

Oh I am so waiting for that day when he and all the team come and see how much we celebrated their moments here on our threads...by doing so much by every angle
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Butterflies in my stomach to see you all beautiful writers ...

It's like dream come true to see Arnav and Kushi together on screen ...its jashn in the forum too.

Thnx dakshaavi😊 for stopping by

seeing them in pics, a small glimpse gives us butterflies...here they are on the screen again in front of us...I don't wanna think after that
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Sheesha, sheesha on the wall

Bhaat ijj this JASHAN, EK and all?

Eee

kaa

kaunn

kaissan

How it ijj hui gawa?

The UNBELIEVABLE has happened.
That twinge in the head and heart, that PAAGALPAN for the Paagal and her Arnavji, has yielded.

And the DHAKDHAK is having the last laugh. 

Rabba Vey, all πŸ€— 

Khushi is so back humaar mann ma. And DOUBLE hui khushi to see this place like it DESERVES to be.

Gorgeous thread, Gorgeous baatein, Gorgeous dor ka rishta...❀️ 

Edits phaar Hotstar, Maibaap : sab kuchh, jaisa bhi hai, bass AANEY DO. Shurukiya, and very thank you to you ji.

Good to see you Issk😊

Tinka Tinka Zara Zara hai roshni se jaise bhara

exactly same feelings here...

Dhak Dhak is having a blast hereπŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Butterflies in my stomach to see you all beautiful writers ...

It's like dream come true to see Arnav and Kushi together on screen ...its jashn in the forum too.

hi dakshaavi,

thank you so much. yeah, here at blast we have been carrying on without a pause these three years. wonderful to see them back and all the forum. jashn it is.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

• Fantastic to see so many lovely people on the Blast jashn thread, its great to share ipk once more with all of you, something has, does and will connect us for hamesha...πŸ€—
  • And yes I can proudly say that our Blasters write marvellously and edit splendidly, a fact acknowledged by our very own Barun 
  • I live in the hope of showing him our threads some day. In fact I told him about them and he said he would like to read them for sure.πŸ˜ƒ

teehee, wiwy... our very own barun is a sweet one, but our very own wiwy sweeter than that. therefore, when you get him to look at the thread the next time you meet him, spare my long haired, nahin shave karoonga young man and let him skip over indi52's bahutei long posts. by the way, why must shoulders look so ah um can't concentrate when a man wakes up and sits on the bed. research kareka padi.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Sheesha, sheesha on the wall

Bhaat ijj this JASHAN, EK and all?

Eee

kaa

kaunn

kaissan

How it ijj hui gawa?

The UNBELIEVABLE has happened.
That twinge in the head and heart, that PAAGALPAN for the Paagal and her Arnavji, has yielded.

And the DHAKDHAK is having the last laugh. 

Rabba Vey, all πŸ€— 

Khushi is so back humaar mann ma. And DOUBLE hui khushi to see this place like it DESERVES to be.

Gorgeous thread, Gorgeous baatein, Gorgeous dor ka rishta...❀️ 

Edits phaar Hotstar, Maibaap : sab kuchh, jaisa bhi hai, bass AANEY DO. Shurukiya, and very thank you to you ji.

Hayee, you ijj bayck!!!!!πŸ€—
Nandkissore, kaisan ho? sab kushal mangal?
This is the pilace to be at the momentwaπŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My Most Fav this clueless Look

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

zoha... πŸ€—

i have to resort to emoticons to tell you how happy i am to see you... and see you here. i saw your res on crooner and grinned. ultimatebarun with that devilish barun dp is dear, so dear. 

old times... the jashn really is of those days. yes, our favourite jodi, our favourite man... and all our madness, our pyaar. hard to believe they are here again. i have been constantly talking for three years while they weren't here... now waiting for all of you to come and get the jashn going.

thanks for reading the post and enjoying. see you and

one more. πŸ€—

Aww.Di...The same  warmth!! The same Jalebi wali meethas ...I felt when I read your reply!

Sorry got a little busy, so couldn't respond earlier. It's really amazing to see all the fans still yearning for Arnav & Khushi ...sheer magic!

will be present on and Off its hard to stay away when they are back!

πŸ€—
Edited by UltimateBarun - 8 years ago