Updated part 6 page 4 Humari Adhuri Kahani FF...new story KaSum

Posted: 8 years ago
Hai all KaSum fans ...I am posting my story first time here ..hope you all like ;) please post reviews and if you like me to continue ...

Chapter 1

Sumona puts the last pin on her hair and slowly stands up ...looks at the mirror ,with her beautiful eyes wide open ...takes out mobile from purse and a selfie...click! 
" oye hoye Kapil ki biwi ,looking hot  Haan!"   She laughed realizing what she just said herself  ..she looks around carefully if anybody is there ..none ..goodness  ...her chicks turn pinkish.. ..she whispered  to herself .."sumona baby are you mad! " Again looked at mirror ..ishh she is blushing ..she keeps glancing her wide smile  last time before going on stage .
Knock! Somebody Knocking  at the door ...
"Kaun hai "
 A known voice .."maaam , Kapil sir aapko set pe bula rahe hai ..  ,audience part ka shoot ho gaya hai aap  a jaiyee "
She gets back in sense ,opens door and  smiles ",Haan Haan Chalo..I am ready ".
 .Today Irfaan  and Yousuf Pathan  brothers are in comedy nights with Kapil, she had serial shoot before so they will be shooting her part last of all ..

.She reaches stage ..Pathan brothers sitting on sofa ..Kapil is talking with them ...she just stands at entry door and waits  for her turn ..audiences ..light ,camera ,crew everything is very homely now after so many years  ..still she feels butterflies in stomach every time she is on stage with Kapil ...
 She murmurs before starting ...Joy ma Dugga ..like everyday .
" Sumonaaa are u ready , aapki entry hai , audience applause hoga aap a jana"...the sweet and warm voice of Kapil reached her ears which makes her happy for unknown reason every time. 
".Yess Kapil  I am  ..right here ..."
Ok let's start...Sumona enters " sharmajeee..scene starts  ..Kapil starts with his usual bickering and insulting ..
"Neeli saree pehenke aayi hai tu .aisa lagta hai jaise sabun ki tikia bechne wali aayi hai darwaje pe " ,blah blah he goes on ...
Okk... Perfectly done .10 minutes break ..announced in mike ..
They all start casual talking with a tea break for crews..poor crews  are feeling sleepy as its late 1.00am..
Sumona greets Pathan brothers warmly ..handshake and usual introduction between them..They all laughed at  how much Kapil insulted on her looks ..which deep down somewhere made a sensation of pain in her heart...but she ignored ,it was all scripted 
She puts a smile on her face as usual .Irfaan Pathan however felt  very amused ..makes a mischievous  face  ..."not fair Kapil ...Keya hai ..aapki  biwi itni sundar hai ,biwi se aise koyi baat karta hai Keya ...thoda pyar karo, gale milo...keya hai yaar "..he tells with laughing ..
Alibhai was standing aside ..Ali and Sumona laughed loud ..they are so used to it,most celebrities will say something like this .
.Ali bhai nodded his head and said "Sahi hai Sahi hai .." 
Kapil was sitting on his seat ..he filled face with his usual naughtiness and whispered to irfaan ..".nai nai chinta na karo bhai, backstage milte hai na hum ...and winked his  eyes ..pyar jo bhi sab Kuch backstage" ...turned to her and asked " Hai na Sumona darling ? Milenge na aaj?" 
 Both brothers bursted into laughter. Sumona coudn't believe what he just said ..her face  turned red with a shocked expression , she tries to make a answer but a lump of emotions choked her throat .. it was not the end ..to make her more embarrassed someone needed to speak !
Alibhai with his usual wittiness rolled his eyes .."ha ha Sumona bolo ..hum bhi to sune, Ye Keya baat hai ? Backstage  nights with Kapil ? , hmmm..?? "...all four men around her laughing Loud...
She just doesn't know how to react to what just happened here ...it's so embarrassing when he makes these comments ...she just opened her mouth with surprised eyes and makes a mock anger on face , she feels  if she just  could disappear from this situation ..but Alibhai is looking straight to her with usual dadi smile and raising eyebrows...what the hell is she stuck into! She knows they r all joking but still she was not able to smile ! An unwanted silence suddenly have spread there ..Kapil gets back in Sense and realized maybe it just went little bit too much . He looked to Ali and he too repents what words he just blabbered  on from his  mouth ..

"Come on guys let's start , Abhi bhi bahoot kam baki hai ..take your positions" ..preeti shouts and the silence breaks 
.".Thank god "!sumona closes his eyes and sighed !
" Keya huya sumona, are you alright? "asks preeti
"Yeah yeah perfect ..lets start.."
sumona tries to forget what just happened and gathered herself back for work ...

Some more time ..act continued as per script ...the whole act sumona couldn't make eye contact with Kapil,she is not able to understand why is she being so sensitive ..she knows very well ..this is Kapil ..he can say anything ! Act starts ..
She is finally done with her part of act ...relief ! She almost ran out of the stage without saying bye ..nobody noticed that in the whole chaos except someone whose eyes were constantly on her !
Shooting end ...all cast and crews are dragging their tired feet to home and some still busy ..
Sumona rushed outside .,she tried to get out of all these bright lights ..get some fresh air ..
Whole situation made her claustrophobic .. 
She stands still under the sky ...she needs to wait a little time here as today she didn't bring her car ,she will get a ride from production 
She looks up ..beautiful summer sky glowing with stars ,a cool midnight breeze with a smell of fresh jasmine ...ahhh..she  breathed in all the beauty that moment has.. But  with closed eyes some scenes  flashed in her mind  what happened just some time before ...she started to bite her lips with embarrassment , shyness ..and a strange array of emotions ..
Sumona !
A voice wakes her up from the  trance ...

Chapter 2 

"Sumona tu Yaha keya kar rahi hai itne raat ko ? Ghar nai jaana...".
His gentle and invoking voice made her melt from inside ..sumona turns back ...oh no! ..Kapil ,standing right there in front of her...this man ! How can somebody look so fresh and charming at midnight after so many hours of work ...! Sumona kept looking up to his eyes for few seconds without saying anything .. The misty dark night ...shadows of trees, tinted blue sky and that wild fragrance of flowers ...the moment just became dreamy  like a magical spell..they both kept looking at each other ..he slowly started moving towards  her step by step and she keept moving backward...ouchh! Her back  just bumped on a big tree and she quickly regained her composure . Soon her thoughts drifted to what she was thinking since long time ...she turns  her face other side and replies 
..".haan Wo mujhe ghutan ho raha tha andar ..isliye..".

.."..jhootiii!  Sach bataa... gussa hai na mujhse ...Maine kuch jada hi Bol diya na ..par u know na ,main kabhi aisa kar sakta hu keya .mere koyi galati hi nai tha  ...Sab Alibhai  aur irfaan " ..he tried to make a victim face which brought a broad smile on her face she couldn't control ...

"Oho ! Arre Arre sachi kitna innocent hai aap mr Sharma ! Aapka  to koyi Kasur hi Nai hai ..".she mocks with a taunting voice ...".Kuch to soch samajhke bola kijiye ...itne logo ke samne  kuch bhi Bol denge aur  uska asar to mujhe hi"  .she coudnt complete ..her voice cracked with a storm of emotions ...

Kapil comes nearer putting his arms around her,  keeps his palms on the tree stem.trapping her in middle,he holds her so tight they embrace ...she immediately felt tingly feeling inside ...
"Sorry naa ...abhi ho Gaya ..itna socha nai tab ..tu to mujhe janti hai  na ." .he kept brushing her hairs away by his fingers from her face   ...His arms reached around her and he held onto her tightly, causing her to melt inside his hug. But still she  couldn't let her feelings take the hold of her sense ..
  . ..."what r u doing ..we r on road ! Mooovee...   Ekdam pagal   ho ."..she giggled ..
Kapil laughed listening that ..
"Wo to hu ..," he kept rubbing his cheek around her shoulder ..he whispered in her ears with a gentle voice ..".Mai jo bhi hu ,par aap Ye adhi raat ko aise Kapil ki biwi banke rashte pe  maat ghuma kijiye,log baatein karenge ... aur agar aap ne Alibhai ke baat itna seriously le hi liya hai to phir rashte me acha nai lagta na ." ..he lifts his face and  winks towards her ..

" Shut uppp. Dirty mind " .Sumona hits him on shoulder two times ...she tries to be very prim but ends up  blushing  all over her face ...
"Wo main car nai layi ..Ruslaan Kaha tha he will arrange a drop off ..isiliye khari hu ..ghar jaake hi change karungi ...for your kind information Ye saari meri hai ..So I will change in my home ! Clear ?"

Kapil doesn't reply her back  ...he kept looking to her face intensely...darkness made her face so mysteriously beautiful ...he felt so drugged  and intoxicated to her beauty ..with both arms he wrapped her waist so tight she struggles to move ..  The warmth from his chest touched hers, and she closed her eyes as she felt an overwhelming sensation come over her. She couldn't describe how his hug spoke with a language that her heart could understand so clearly. He seemed to be telling her he loved her She hugged him tighter, reaching her hands around his shoulders and leaning her cheek against his.he kissed slowly around her neck... She felt the electricity of his touch crackle over her skin...her eyes filled with tears and she opened them slowly while holding him tight ...as she opened her eyes. .from far she saw somebody coming towards them ...
Kapil didn't open his eyes ...he was feeling so warm and happy with her...he was lost in her so much couldn't feel the world around them alive ..but his dream was not meant to be long ...
 Suddenly ..ahhh ,...a hard pushh...on his chest ...he was not ready for it ...he lost his balance and slipped a little ...he saw sumona jolted her aside with so much force  and walking behind ...he turns back to see what is she up to ..".sumona keya "..his words were not audible with another loud tone dominating ...
"Hey what r you guys doing here ?" Preeti it' is...she came  running and hugged Kapil  tight .."kabse wait kar rahi hu ..do minute me aati hu bolke keya kar rahe  ho edhar ? Aunty car me baithi hai ..she is so damn tired ...and me too ..please mujhe drop kar do ..she kept pulling his hand ...chalo..."
She noticed sumona ..." ohh  main Sochi tu  ghar  chali  gayi..set pe dikha hi Nai after finishing ...Arre haan tu car Nai layi na aaj ? "
"Koyi baat Nai hum sumona ko drop karte huye chale jayenge na " Kapil  suggested 

"Naiii...u guys go ahead ..don't worry ..tumlogoko bahoot ulta padhega ..u go .i will arrange something" ...sumona declines the proposal  with authority .
"Are you sure baby ?" Preeti asks in concern ..
"Ya ya I am absolutely sure and fine ...go fast .please..don't keep aunty waiting more" ..sumona repliea with a very firm voice which made Kapil shaken from inside ...he was still in that dream which happened here sometime before ...

Just then ..Ali  stopped  his car with a loud sudden brake roadside .. ...Ali was repenting for what he said to sumona ,he was planning to apologize ,but couldn't find her after act on stage .. So when he saw her ...stopped and brought his window glass down a bit...sumona rushed to him ..".Alibhai can u please drop me back home .I don't have car today ..."
"But kyu sumona main drop karunga na ."...Kapil tried his best for last time ..preeti hand was still around his arm...
Sumona glanced that and looked up to Kapil's eye..."Naiii u don't worry , ...mere liye tumhe bahoot peeche jaana padhega ...aur main Wo Nai chahti..."
without giving him a chance to reply she just entered in the car beside Ali ..."bye preeti ...good night ...Ali bhai please jaldi chalo I am very sleepy" she didn't feel like  staying a minute more there ..
"haan haan "Ali starts the car while waving bye to Kapil and preeti ...

Ali's Car went away from them  spreading  a harsh light in that darkness ...leaving Kapil  with a painful puzzled state of mind ,trying to figure out the meaning of her  eyes like a stream of fire when she looked at him just before going ...

Edited by anasuya123 - 7 years ago
Oh my what a lovely start... I so loved every bite of it.. I could read this again and again..it is so fres like KaSum meeting at the road. .. woow ..never thought tht could be so damn romantic!!!!!!! Hats off to u to write such a beautiful and realistisch story..with preeti and Ali a very thing seemed realistic and though I loved the romantic part to the core the end of chapter 2 was the best!!!!!! I solved how Sumona desperately tried to get away frm him on seeing Preeti and her last line wqs jst so perfect (means something was there in past)..
OK all I wanna say plzz do continue and pm me... I am soo soo excited for more of this story😳
Edited by MyAnastasia18 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MyAnastasia18

Oh my what a lovely start... I so loved every bite of it.. I could read this again and again..it is so fres like KaSum meeting at the road. .. woow ..never thought tht could be so damn romantic!!!!!!! Hats off to u to write such a beautiful and realistisch story..with preeti and Ali a very thing seemed realistic and though I loved the romantic part to the core the end of chapter 2 was the best!!!!!! I solved how Sumona desperately tried to get away frm him on seeing Preeti and her last line wqs jst so perfect (means something was there in past)..
OK all I wanna say plzz do continue and pm me... I am soo soo excited for more of this story😳

Aww thank you so much ! Your review is so encouraging ..I am so happy u liked it ...will surely update and pm you ...thanks again for your kind words ..😳😃 

And yes you got that line meaning perfect 👍🏼
Edited by anasuya123 - 8 years ago
She couldn't describe how his hug spoke with a language that her heart could understand so clearly. He seemed to be telling her he loved her

Such a beautiful line ! I love it ⭐️ Truly, this is a total different way I have seen KaSum in this story today. Thank you so much for this fresh piece ! And thier hug. . . . Awww. . . ❤️ that was sooo romantic plus preeti too is a part of the story so am sure this is really an amazing story may be some love triangle ?!?! and also the start ! It looked realastic with sumona taking selfie and all : )

Yup ! I remembered his line "nai nai hum milte hai backsatge " ; ) though that was said just like that.. I wish KaSum were the same in real life like in this story = )

Finally, am really looking forward to read this story !!!!! Loved this idea and pleaaassshhh continue with this story : )

P.S : Please PM me too when u update !
Originally posted by Kappumyfav

She couldn't describe how his hug spoke with a language that her heart could understand so clearly. He seemed to be telling her he loved her

Such a beautiful line ! I love it ⭐️ Truly, this is a total different way I have seen KaSum in this story today. Thank you so much for this fresh piece ! And thier hug. . . . Awww. . . ❤️ that was sooo romantic plus preeti too is a part of the story so am sure this is really an amazing story may be some love triangle ?!?! and also the start ! It looked realastic with sumona taking selfie and all : )

Yup ! I remembered his line "nai nai hum milte hai backsatge " ; ) though that was said just like that.. I wish KaSum were the same in real life like in this story = )

Finally, am really looking forward to read this story !!!!! Loved this idea and pleaaassshhh continue with this story : )

P.S : Please PM me too when u update !

Aww what a wonderful review !  Thank you so much ..you all are giving such encouragements  ,really happy to be in this forum ... I am glad you liked the story ..haha I thought to take the story a little different and filmy way😉 let's see how it goes ..
Haha yeah he said  that ..I wish same like you 😳  will surely pm you when I update ..😃thank you again for being there ..
Hey Anusuya...I really liked ur story!!
The first as well as best attempt...
Really impresesed ha...
& wht makes ur story different than others is, it z based more on d reality than imagination!!
Plz keep writing & update d next part soon... :-)
Originally posted by FanOfCreativity

Hey Anusuya...I really liked ur story!!
The first as well as best attempt...
Really impresesed ha...
& wht makes ur story different than others is, it z based more on d reality than imagination!!
Plz keep writing & update d next part soon... :-)

Thank you so much ..will update soon ..I am really happy u all are liking it 😃
Update update 😆 hope you all enjoy ..😳

Chapter 3

Kapil and preeti reach car while others were already inside ...kapil starts  driving  deeply sank in his  thoughts ...moments spend there out with her have totally taken over mind...All chatting and giggling backseat coudn't affect him a bit...He is not able to brush off her looks from his mind,her eyes ,her beauty,her warmth  ..he keeps thinking why she went like that? Why ? But suddenly his eyes twinkle and a smile covers his face mysteriously ...he can't wait to reach home ... 

Sumona relaxes her body sitting inside the car ..silently keeps looking outside through the window ..Ali is observing her  , he had never seen her like this ..she is always a chatterbox on set ...after quite a time of uninterrupted  silence .he asks  her slowly .."keya huya tujhe ,mujhse Abhi bhi gussa hai  keya ? Sorry sumona, really really sorry ,mujhe bilkul aisa bolna Nai chahiye tha "
 She moves from her frozen posture .replies with poise 
"Nai Nai  it's ok Alibhai ...main gussa nai  hu..please aap sorry mat bolo.."
Ali stumbles while he guessed  something is very wrong watching her pale face  in the light of roadside neons ..he parks his car  aside with a strong vibration all of a sudden ..
"Sumona you ok? "He blurts while he knew she is definitely not ok..
She doesn't  speak ...She bites her tongue, trying to hold the tears that threatened to leave her eyes. And that's when She couldn't hold them back. First, one small crystal bead escapes from her right eye, sliding down her cheek, and rolling off her chin. Then another. And another. Her eyes flood with them, coming like a rainfall. Sniffing every ten seconds, they fall, and fall, and She let them.
Ali  gets shocked with this unexpected breakdown ...he jerks her awake with violent shaking .".keya huya tujhe ..sumona ?keya huya ..he panicked kisine   kuch kaha ?kapil ? "
She nods head  no ..finally looks up , wiping away tears ..stained face ..glistening in the light ,bouncing sadness through the atmosphere ..
"Kuch Nai bhai .., kuch Nai .. , it's all my fault ..kisine kuch Nai kiya ,I am wrong ."
"Keya Bol rahi hai tu ?"Ali asks with a clueless face .
She doesn't answer..."please abhi chale?I am very tired "
Ali understands   there is no use forcing her , he agrees "haan  chal ",he  keeps his hand affectionately on her head covering her ear, " kuch Nai huya .shant ho ja ..hota hai kabhi kabhi aisa ..everything will be alright.."
He could see her sparkling eyes while looking at mirror ..she sighs  ,wipes her face with a tissue and sits again like a statue till they reach her home .
Sumona gets down ..she smiles after a long time looking inside ,"thank you bhai for being there always ,a small request ,please kisiko bhi batana maat jo  kuch bhi huya aaj" 

"Arre mere bacha, bilkul Nai batayunga. , and u can always share with me anything , anytime  ..abhi thik feel kar rahi  hai?" .Ali replies back with a thumbs up ..
Sumona smiles a little , replies "Haa bhai  abhi bilkul thik hu ..bye , good night" and walks to home..

Sumona is getting ready for bed ..while her cellphone's ring pierced  the silence ..she could see the name flashing .." Sharmaji" her heart  rose to her throat ..she doesn't pick up ...it stops and rings again and again she can't hold back anymore   and grasped   the phone ..she said "Hello " her voice sounded breathless and strained to herself ..
"Sumona !"
Her pulse skipped hearing his voice ..like echoes across a canyon that familiar voice reverberated through the line ..Kapil !
"Keya huya tujhe ? What's wrong ! "
..."nothing "...she pretends to sound normal as much as she can . ,,"ghar a gayi hu.myjhe keya hoga "..she tries to get her thoughts together ...
"Acha!"he pauses a minute and  " main a jayu tere ghar ? Bahoot yaad a raha hai teri ." .his voice melts her from inside .. 
What ! She crumbled into her bed ,clutched her chest to calm the thudding that felt as if it would break her ribs .."naiii" with a faint voice she wheezes ..
 He laughs knowing how she could have reacted there ..".Arre mazak kar raha hoon  ,keya ho Gaya tujhe ?"
He continues "Sun na ek good news hai ..bahoot hi bada news for our whole team ..but abhi kisiko bhi Nai pata ..I want to share with you first ..Kaal shoot pe ".. 
Sumona gets conscious "keya news! aise bolne se mujhe neend nai ayega..please bolo.."
"Nai Nai Abhi Nai ..samne batana hai mujhe Abhi so ja..good night anddd."
He takes a pause ...a well known silence spreads across the way
She adds "bye "
He doesn't cut the call ..
"Kuch bolna tha keya "..sumona curses herself for asking this like an idiot 
"Haa bolna tha na"
"Keyah!" Her heart beating fast ..
"I love you ! And you know that !"
Sumona felt a wild sensation running through her body making her unable to move ,.
Kapil could feel her  warmth from far there ..he makes it more difficult for her..."kuch kuch hota hai jaaneman"..
She felt a lump stuck in her throat with overwhelming emotions burning her all determinations,desires  ,decisions ,dilemmas into parts ...she just says with shaking voice "I love you too .abhi so jao" ..
"Then promise kar Kaal set pe aake sabse pehle mujhe milegi "
"Ohh kapil! Abhi Ye keya hai ..ok ok I will .."
"Ok ! ..bye then ,meri sapno me maat aana ab I need to sleep" he laughed loud 
"Huh! How cheesy is that " she couldn't stop laughing,bye good night 
"Ok bye tomorrow meet me as soon as you reach "
She cuts call ...her all agony ,all pain all anxiety he just swept them away ..that's him ..he can brighten up anything ..any damn gloomy thing !

Suddenly her eyes find a message alert on phone screen  ,a sms from preeti...she didn't get a chance to check it with so many things happening around...she reads it fast ..
"Sumo baby tried to reach you but you were unavailable .i need to talk to you very urgent and very confidential !..Kaal sabse pehle mujhse milna set pe ..i am so excited !love you ..x0xo ..Teri preeto "

Sumona  felt totally blank after reading this ..one of her best pal on set ..She had never met such a hard working ,loving and caring girl in life ..she has done a lot for her ,Kapil and show ..without her their show is nothing .whatever stardom and shine of success they are enjoying all thanks to her creativity ..She always feels so much gratitude that she got a friend like preeti...
Her body was not able to take anymore stress .diving down into ocean of thoughts she gives up ..
                                                    Chapter 4 

Morning time in cnwk set ...everybody getting ready for shoot ..sonam and fawad khan coming for khubsurat promotion ..neeti is too happy and can't stop her excitement ..she is almost moving around like a jumping bunny ..
Sumona comes out from her vanity van...she is wearing a beautiful pink designer saree with golden knotted blouse ...she got ready early today ..her heart is banging like a hammer since morning ..she is feeling so restless ...she moves forward to set but suddenly preeti comes and hugs her tight.
Sumona also hugs her back tight ..."keya hai madam itna excited ? "
"Abhi batati hoon...padh edhar Nai .."
"Ohh itna secret keya hai"
"Chup..kuch surprise hai .. thode der me main teri van me aake batati hoon ..tu udhar hi ruk..mujhe thoda ek Kaam hai abhi aayi .."
"Haa ok..no probs ..main hoon.."
She starts walking to her van ...on her way back she stops... infront of Kapil' s van ..she remembers yesterday night convos..how she promised him to meet ..she stands there struggling with her emotions.
Suddenly from nowhere some fans surrounded her for taking pictures and autographs..this is very common on set but today she is in no mood to mingle with fans ..her heart skipping in anxiety thinking what can be these two surprises ...
She stands at his van door ..without caring about fans ,without realizing media could be there ,without seeing outside..without analyzing consequences..she just knocks ..Kapil ! 
Fans keep asking for one autograph..one picture ..they are so sweet ..she feels so shameful she is not able to entertain them ..one Bengali girl seemed desperately pushing others for a picture..
Sumona was about to agree  but the thought of taking a picture infront of kapil's van immediately stopped her approach ...

Suddenly door opens and she gets dragged inside ...ahhh...She sighed softly, her hands resting on his shoulders ... Heat radiated off his body, drenching her even though they were separated by mere inches. Awareness flowed through her, awareness of herself, awareness of him. There was desire, an emotion she had come to associate with him, and she could feel it throbbing deep within her stomach. At first he had been her friend, and she had denied the attraction she held for him, the love that gripped her. He is so irresistible and that had always intimidated her. So beautiful. What would he see in her? She loved him but she was a realist, knowing that he saw her as someone to trust and confide in. Never anything more. It hurts,but it was a pain that she kept silent.

But she had been unprepared against the smoldering heat of his gaze whenever he looked at her ...those eyes intense  and dark. She was helpless against the casual touches where heat sparked and flamed, her skin burning from the brush of his fingertips. She was aware, always so aware, her body traitorous as it succumbed to the heat of his eyes and fingers again and again.

He wanted her.The thought was always so explosive, so unbelievable.He kept looking her ,her beautiful eyes .she is looking ravishingly beautiful in that golden blouse and pink saree ..her hairs..hands ..neck ..her smell ,her smile make him wild and crazy ..

Heat that captivated her, the intense want radiating from them as he looked at her. He held her waist captive as he raised his other hand, cupping her jaw, his thumb brushing across her lower lip. For a moment, she thought he is going to kiss her, and in the back of her mind, she knew she wouldn't stop him, couldn't stop him.  Her breathing slowed, unable to look away from those eyes, and she felt him tense near  her. He wanted to kiss her, he was going to kiss her, and she felt her eyelids growing heavy.

His sudden grin surprised her, wholly masculine and too enticing for her fast beating heart to handle. She looked away ,turns her face ..absently trying to tug her waist from his grasp. He tightened his hold, his other hand slipping into the thick dark brown waves of her hair that tumbled down her back in casual disarray.

"Good Morning to you baby," he said, his deep voice laced with distinct amusement.

"Good morning to you too " she replies " Dekho Maine promise ki thi Kaal bas isiliye a gayi Subah"  she murmurs 

"Jhoot ! Tum mujhe dekhe bina  reh hi nai pate ho, man kyu Nai lete" she is so caught in his eyes ..

She knows he is speaking  every bit of truth but she tries to divert his mind  ."bahaar kitne log khare hai ,pata Nai Wo keya soch rahe hai ..Acha keya hai good news abhi to batao..please I can't wait more " ..she tries hard to move her hands ..

She flushed as he snuggled closer to her, his movements pressing her body against his. There was heat, intense and comforting,and she could smell him, intoxicating and sensual.

Continues...

Edited by anasuya123 - 7 years ago
First of all thank you for the pm :)
This was sooo good... my breath was also uneven while reading the chapters.. I sooo loved how u wrote how they felt for eachother and how their bodies always betrayed them with its reaction...

Somehow   I loved the part the most when u desrcribed how she started to cry in the car... tht was Fab nd so touching..

And obviously I loved the whole last scene!

Now excited wht the surprises r

Plz pm me ;)
Beautiful...that's the best word to describe it..loved it to its very core..one of the best works i hv read on KaSum..u r a damn good writer,and I mean it! My heart was thumping while reading it..I loved each and every scene..especially the phone call and how they meet on the set..and how u described preeti took the cake! Loved it..this is way too close to reality! Neeti being excited for fawad and all..hats of to u for keeping it so real and for ur observation skills!!
I'm waiting very very eagerly for the surprises..to see what will unfold..plzzz do update soon!
Lots of love and hugs :))))