The defenceless and mumbling II was the dudes and better beware

Not having eaten as yet you are starving his angel and annoying her daady

Adorning strands of jasmine bathed in scents he adores

Ignoring his presence for two full hours

Evokes in him a two word response

Scores will be matched later in the day

Compensated and paid for in terms dictated and exhorted

This edition of Deepavali will stay etched in their memory

Return they will every now and then in reverie of highlights and pregnant silences

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It's Festival of Lights for them and he is green all over inside and red outside bas ab jaundice Ho jaega toh ha would turn yellow bas traffic light Ho jaega Parisian hottie πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Butter kab aayegi??? 
Baldie ko nahi toh iss Iyer boy ko toh smack kar hi sakti hai na woh πŸ€£
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hellooo people😊
Nisha cute diwali scenes here..
RnB - toh bus fish out water here at the Iyer's. II has been that at the Batra's and the Bhalla's for awhile..let's see how dude gets his head around that.
Shru...geek is here finally
As is our Arya ...your posts are always always cute..πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
Namu, Ashu, Sonal, Sri,Kajal, Vhibu,Dristi, Nouf and others I have missed out πŸ€—

Nishaji thanks for the recommendation ( See no Evil)  strangely was one of the first books recommended by my first boss! I have repeated this a number of times to people who know me ..wanted to share it on the thread..

I was happy and thankful for the start I had all those years ago..walked into my boss's office after what I thought was an awesome ride with my first ever job(- believed everyone that told me I was precious on the job). Told him I wanted to leave hoping that he would ask me to stay back, He did for a nano second; let me talk asked me for my reasons I listed mine. He nodded wished me luck. I walked out shell shocked and completely stunned. After an hour or two of moping I went to out pantry to fix myself a coffee. He tagged along. I asked if I would not be missed ( dumb me..) he replied. Filled a mug of water put his index finger into the mug, pulled out and said in German " as long as my finger here leaves a hole in the mug... that long in the office". 

He was the kindest of bosses one could have but looking back i learnt a very valuable lesson ...no one is ir-replaceable. If there is someone who misses you in life it's the ones who love you not because you are awesome but because they love you Period! I try to remember that every time I meet  people that play up their jobs or the posts or possessions.

Most of this Bollywood circus reminds me of the ' Adra rama adra rama' tricks one gets to see at thiruthani foot hills. ( Pavement tricks that are performed using monkeys in small temple towns).

Crisp cold and Sunny continues to feel like bliss.πŸ˜›

Have a lovely day people .. Will swing back in a bit to see what magic RnB weaves to bring II back to his fold πŸ˜‰.

tonnes of house keeping on the cards today!😑
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Asma dear πŸ˜Š
All the best for your new innings whenever it starts πŸ‘πŸΌ
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Asma dear😊

All the best for your new innings whenever it starts πŸ‘πŸΌ

Putti πŸ€— good morning!
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asma loved the post and there is something in that post that hit me like a supernova.
It will go into the treasure box of things i keep adding things to when i find something i want to carry ahead for life to come.
πŸ‘ 
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Asma loved the post and there is something in that post that hit me like a supernova.

It will go into the treasure box of things i keep adding things to when i find something i want to carry ahead for life to come.
πŸ‘ 

You are kind and generous..

That's a neat Idea a treasure box but honestly touched you thought it was worthy of remembering and say so πŸ˜Ž

Have an awesome day and I fervently hope you get to hear from the " powers that be" soon and get building!
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
ABOUT THE UPDATE
delayed reviews are now a thing! i had been in a space in my head where i couldnt form words beyond few sentences.
happens to me when i am deeply lost working on something i am enjoying.
enough about me.

Green..thats the colour of the day...but i think there are a 1000 other colours dude will show II the first moment he finds her alone.

I will do this kajal style...gives me context while i am talking..BTW i like your style kajal

the Bhindi Hatred

oh so II doesnt trouble dude about the bhindi hatred??
the man who "doesnt care" about the world cares about even bhindi's when it comes to the dear wife.
maya pyaar ki mooh maya
awww...dude u like II making fun of you and troubling you? ayoyoyoyo and II doesnt do it?? maybe because her second career choice is troubling you and there are minute tricks that dont find their chance for display.
but sahi bath hai..abhi ko bhi mauka nahi milna chahiye..how bad..there goes your fav toffee to the neighbour's kid.

"Ida paar NOBODY... I mean NOBODY can do that to me" II claimed mock viciously

there is somebody who can kanna...who can hoist you up on your shoulder and feed you until you begged to stop...teriyada?? you will know tonight.πŸ˜†

family picture
appaaa...chance pe dance?? telling dude how much periappa loves abhi by mentioning periappa knowing that he is here??
so evil.
koi bath nahi...dude has his strikes all planned up...he is waiting for your fingers to get tired and stop attacking and then he will win with one majour stroke. thats the modern PS4 way...old war ways of counter strike have been forgotten. its all about the POWER STROKE. πŸ˜‰

amma's hints
II has always been bad with sports.
look she is unable to cathc the ball amma is throwing at her...she is not seeing it when amma says feed "him"
you are like who???
itni jaldi bhool gayi pati ko?? no no no no no...dont do that..kya pata he might do something to you that will never agauin let you forget hm no matter in you unconscious state of sleep πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

"DA" "KANNA"
The usage must be making dudes goosebumps do a belly dance on his skin and that to to a stuck player repeating the tune everytime his ears receive the word addressed at somebody else.

A BIT
in his head dude thinks "enough to catch every single sentance you both exchanged and to go into fits of anger and jealousy while planning how to make love to my wife and making her scream the same tamil words" πŸ˜›

closing sentence
its time to unleash the cunning man in dude...its time to see him turn superman from a common "clark kent" AND its time we see him zoop zoop zoop and fly away with the lady πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

good day folks πŸ˜³
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

You are kind and generous..

That's a neat Idea a treasure box but honestly touched you thought it was worthy of remembering and say so πŸ˜Ž

Have an awesome day and I fervently hope you get to hear from the " powers that be" soon and get building!

have an amazing day yourself asma πŸ˜ƒ
and no generosity in here..it really struck some spot i cant define πŸ˜Š