SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 111

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Dude wear veshti n impress Appa..

What I like in Dude is his simplicity n how he agrees to do all the rituals without throwing any tantrums..
I attended my friend's sister marriage.. The guy was in US(from 2 years)..  He threw many tantrums to perform rituals... I don't do haldi this n that... He wore veshti on jeans in Mahurtam... I was irritated so much wanted to smack n ask him if you don't want to perform rituals then could have gone for register marriage n saved girls dad expenses...
Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Amazing update Nisha loved itClapClap
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-vaLDDbLk4[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by putti77

Dude wear veshti n impress Appa..

What I like in Dude is his simplicity n how he agrees to do all the rituals without throwing any tantrums..
I attended my friend's sister marriage.. The guy was in US(from 2 years)..  He threw many tantrums to perform rituals... I don't do haldi this n that... He wore veshti on jeans in Mahurtam... I was irritated so much wanted to smack n ask him if you don't want to perform rituals then could have gone for register marriage n saved girls dad expenses...

What a phony
I am sorryCry

You should have toold him "Dekh bhai, YEH DO DIN tujhe life mein importance milne waala hai, so behave ur self and soak it all up, and then u can go back and kiss the white asses all your life, the best part is the white will take all the butt kissing and kick your hiney when they are done"Big smile
So true putti if u can't cherish the customs then at least don't make fun of it. These people r so annoying
Whereas our dude is so seedha that he didn't say a word evenin wedding time also so it is like a piece of cake for him!!
Anddd now it would be interesting to see how II will give him oil bath Wink Embarrassed
( one more Nisha please as I don't know anything bout the tradition it will be good to know)
Clap Wink
Are they going tonight to MM or staying one more night in D II?
Will they celebrate Diwali in MM?
Batras missed oil bath... Ranjan can share the pics Smile
How butter will be dressed?
Looking forward to next one...
Nisha one more please before you go to bed, only if you are not tired...
What Kamakshi Athai does in her loud way Janaki Athai has very silently done...how they all love to tease and full the leg of poor II. Our Dude is soaking in all the attention love and fanfare around him and now to settle scores with his II he has proved he can take the dare.
Awesome update.

Beautiful is the word for the update 
I'm a little emotional at the moment I think I will savour it envee style because she is on her trip and I would love to do her part while missing her right now.Smile