SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 109

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

update eppo?
Before 11 PM..
😊
"A bit"

"Avlo daan 100 COMPLAINTS" II chuckled as Amma placed a plate of idlis in front of Abhishek

Ranjan ate rava pongal and vada and chutney at the dining table, II served Brinda and Vasudha and their grandpa and Venkat too

"Periamma did u put bhindi?" Abhishek asked making a face

"No kanna... I removed them all and only left brinjal for u" Amma cooed

"Ammaaa WHY did u do that, I would have not said anything, given told him its only brinjal and given all bhindi in his sambar" II laughed hysterically

R&B felt a sharp twinge of jealousy

He HATED bhindi too, II never messed with him

"Onn kaiya katti vaayla potrupen di" (I wud have tied u up and picked out all the bhindi from the sambar and FED YOU) abhishek claimed with bravado

"Ida paar NOBODY... I mean NOBODY can do that to me" II claimed mock viciously

"Ishita, SERVE people kanna" Amma said politely

"Amma... ask him to shut up and eat"

abhishek sat back and leaned on the sofa and was quiet

Amma and Athai went in and out of the kitchen, Appa wheeled Periappa to the shrine to hand him his new clothes

Periappa squealed loudly

Abhishek's expression softened, he immediately got up and went over to the old man

"He knows you are here" Appa said proudly

II joined that "Quaint family picture" R&B noticed

She hadnt said a WORD to him, nor offered him any breakfast

She handt eaten either he noticed

When she bend down by Periappa's wheelchair, Abhishek noticed II was pregnant

"Nee ONNE taangadu idula onakku vera onna?" (U urself are too much, u are having one?)

II blushed.. R&B's heart skipped a beat

"Po da!!!" Ii was speechless for a change

"what happened to becoming a CFO, Plant controller, Finance Director etc di?" Abhishek mocked

"Umm... uh... I dont know" II mumbled

"Nanna kelu da" (Ask her ask her) Appa urged Abhishek gleefully

R&B felt warm heat rise up his face at finding his wife defenceless and mumbling

Ranjan interuppted "She can become all that after she has kids"

"THANK YOU DADDEEE" II gushed, stood up walked over and hugged her FIL

Venkat's FIL stared...

"Ice nanna vekara Mama" (she butters people up well) Venkat teased

"Aval vazhi vanda nanna veppo" (if anyone goes her way then she will) Appa said smugly abt his kozhandai,
not agreeing with Venkat, a lil proud of that trait in his brat

"IVAR kudukara edam" (HE pampers her) Amma scolded, pouring more sambar in Venkat's bowl

Abhishek went back to the sofa, Appa wheeled Periappa back to dress him up

Abhishek sat quietly

"EAT DA" Ii ordered

"U said shut up and eat" Abhishek flirted

"Abhishek" Amma scolded

"sorry Periamma, I cant take more than an hour with her... mandai kaaya vekara" (She gives me a brain fart) Abhishek claimed

Abhishek looked at R&B "Hi!" "she never introduced me, you must be" he chuckled

R&B nodded, not smiling "Does she drive u crazy?" Abhsihek asked

R&B had a "U want me to answer that question?" look

His wife FINALLY looked at him

"Say no say NO SAY NO SAY NO" she ordered huskily on his ear, holding his shoulder and giggling

He wanted to hoist her over his shoulder, slam her bedroom door and make love to her until she begged

The scent of sesame oil and the spicy mixture and jasmine in her hair drove him insane

R&b smiled... instead

"LEY... usne kuch kaheya hi nahi gudiya" Ranjan lamented

"whats NEW dad?" II was sad

"Onakku pesaada othan amanjana?" (You found a QUIET ONE?) Abhishek asked stunned

"Ayyo he talks 20 sentences max in a day" Amma gushed

"So u dont fight?" Venkat asked

"Thats impossible" Appa interuppted wheeling a fully dressed Periappa back to the shrine

"Ishita give HIM food" Amma ordered

"WHO" asked his wife

"R&B" Amma shouted

"Yaar periamma R&B?" "It sounds like Rhythm & Blues" Abhishek chuckled

"He listens to a lot of Blues music, so they call him that, his name is Raman Bhalla" Amma explained

R&B leaned back.. finally the spot light was on him

"laptop nahathu daaa" his wife whined (move ur laptop) so she could slide the characteristic Iyer thaali in front of him

"Avanukku Tamizh kathu kuduthuteya?" (Did u teach him Tamil?) Abhishek asked

"ANSWER HIM NO?" II begged R&B

"A bit" R&B said... his first words in two hours
Nice update nisha 

Waiting for savys birthday 
"A bit" now
n
"More" later

II wait wait...
Butter is going to come fully dressed up..

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Had a ball while reading this update 
Dam nice
Still reeling in the fits of laughter and fear for II too
πŸ˜†
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
"a bit" wah wah!!!
hehehe
am waiting for R&B's jealousy to increase!!!

Originally posted by Arya1991

Nams,

The bold bit above... That's actually how #FeministVsFanGirl originated...

Being a feminist doesn't mean I can't fangirl over a hot guy. (This can totally be a whole philosophical discussion about what feminism means to me πŸ˜†)
I've always needed to have my words and thoughts fully organised and categorized into neat little boxes (in my head).
And, when I started reading and getting heavily involved in the Software Symphonies world, it took a lot out of me that I wasn't able to neatly classify and categorize my thoughts, emotions and responses to SoSy. A lot of my earlier reviews were so jumbled and all-over-the-place that I disliked them myself.
Then, while doing the transcriptions of a few user interviews (during my final semester of college), it struck me that I could use a similar format for my reviews (where I tag the origin of each set of thoughts with a unique tag).
Then, Nisha gave it a name...
And, "Feminist v/s FanGirl - An Eternal Battle" was born.

#Arya

P.S: I totally loved your review of my review. #Reviewception
Thanks! πŸ˜Š

Namratha

You dont have to take sides, in life we are NEVER cleanly able to in most situations. Arya has found a clever way to tag her feelings in both sides of the fence. If we were all feminists the human race would have ended long ago. If we were all fan girls, we would not be on the Internet, working studying and contributing to society

There can be a bit of each in all of us, some more than the others

Your reviews are never all over the place, you say how every chapter affects you, as a writer its a huge reward to me. We have never met each other, we dont know each other beyond these pages, but to be able to make u laugh or cry is a gift to me

Banda ko attention mil rahe aur dude khush!😳
Lovely updateee Nishaaa...!

"II blushed,  R&B's heart skipped a beat..."!  Awww..I lovedd thatt..😳 Banda is head over heels in LOVE with his warrior😳❀️
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Namratha

You dont have to take sides, in life we are NEVER cleanly able to in most situations. Arya has found a clever way to tag her feelings in both sides of the fence. If we were all feminists the human race would have ended long ago. If we were all fan girls, we would not be on the Internet, working studying and contributing to society

There can be a bit of each in all of us, some more than the others

Your reviews are never all over the place, you say how every chapter affects you, as a writer its a huge reward to me. We have never met each other, we dont know each other beyond these pages, but to be able to make u laugh or cry is a gift to me

i agree arya's solution has made life easy πŸ˜³
And @bold thanks a lot and glad you look at all our reviews as rewards πŸ˜Š
I'm just relishing it all! Shruti must be rubbing her hands gleefully with a sinister smile to go along. πŸ˜†
The Dude has really got it bad. Now he wants II to mess with his food choices, too? Naiicee..
His heart skips a beat looking at her with his 'precious cargo'
II's nature is so relatable in these updates- being at home, all over the place, claiming rights on everything and everyone. I was so this way when I used to b home for hols while pursuing undergrad.

Appa egging on No-way Abhi to cross-examine II on her career. Evil Appa😈

Bring in the BUTTER ball to give II some competition. She's been getting too much attention. The Dude needs some now.