SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 112

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Quite an event this is... I didnt know itna kuch hota hai! 
Could smell the incense dhoop... The scented powders and oils! 
Am still slwwp drugged but you took me to the iyer's with your writing! 
Beautifully described Nisha :)
II in full embarrass dude mode! He was terrifiedROFL
Appa and his sneaky schemes. Now he can only dream of II staying over at D II for a week ROFL

Venkat's FIL hates him, too? Runs in the family does it?LOL

I really like how you elaborate on the details Nisha. I could visualize it all from them waking up in the morning to the lavender scents in the bucket. II is going to pay for all the fun she had at Dude's expenseWink
I find II more like rama when I ready the verses 
Where dude is like krishna...a man of wit and smartness and with a "inknow how to deal with this calmly" attitude.
II is rama...jumping to do the services on time and being there at the cost of her own happiness and without second thoughts about how to stay away from things and deal with them.
Dude is the Sharathy...the chariot rider who stands back and lets people fight their own battles 
Where as II is Rama who helps sugriva I'm a war against his brother and gets involved in helping him out.

Just a thought Smile

Hahahahahahah adorable 
Fully Monty, aiyoo, seriously?  II ab washroom mein hi mange aapki Diwali AUR holi. AUR karo dude ko tease, he's too smart for you...Nisha what is this man...you are also like the dude, keep us hankering for more all the time. Ab ek AUR chahiye.
Awww these rituals have so much scope for flirting with sanction Embarrassed. Not that either one of them need it but there's something sweet about the family involved in all the ribbing.

Nisha you paint a very pretty picture..
Appa and the B-I-l he's isn't fond off have one thing in common they both glare at their damaad's. Dristi I think you are right runs in the family LOL

Have a lovely day girls..
Nisha enjoy the rest of you Sunday .. Has winter reached you? Do you like winters?? Smile
Saare milke Nisha ko tempt karo ek aur likhne ke liye..
She should be having dinner now..  
Please Nisha one more...

Til oil titillation and abduction

"I can save u time and energy, I can do my arms and legs" he whispered, taking the bowl of oil from her lifeless hands
AWWW!!!!
WHAT A CARING CARING MAN
HE WANTS TO SAVE MY "ENERGY?"
ARGHHH
bas***d!!!
20 minutes ago, she was in the process of undressing him in bed, but seeing him greet her LIKE THAT? Umm... uh... um OH!!!
Ummm... umm...

She leaned on the D II bathroom door, felt woozy for a bit, 4:42 on Deepavali morning and here she was pregnant, with a nude man in her fave fave bathroom
Everything was the same, the red bucket the blue bucket, her orange mug was ... hmm... orange mug? Ohya right there...

AND THEN THERE WAS AS NUDE MAN WITH GLISTENING HAIR AND TWO TEEKS ON HIS FOREHEAD

"bas***d!!" she hissed, exhaling

"I agree" he nodded

"I am not touching that flipping body" she hissed, indavertently watching his... um...

"sorry"!! he half smiled... completely unapologetic at his arousal

"Oh whatever... go to hell" she headed out the bathroom, he dragged her and she gently fell back on the bathroom door

"I am not ur sex slave" she said

GOOD JOB!!!
I LOVE THE WORDS YOU USE
U ARE SO... UM... UMM... WHAT SHUD WE SAY... UMM... U ARE SO ENGLISH TEACHER
SHUT UP

He extended the bowl

"i am not doing it" she said, hands on her hips

"Fine" he said, setting it on one of the empty plastic stools Venkat had
placed in the bathroom, the other one held the tray with the powders and haldi etc

A giant new bath towel hung on the rail... where her lil cotton white towels used to be... smothering her poor cotton babies

He stood arms across his chest, leaning on the door jamb

"Kudu da PAAVI" she cursed... after a good 7 or so minutes...

she took the oil, poured gently in her left palm, and gently dabbed on his chest with her finger tips, he dropped his arms and watched her coat his chest,
she went on her toes to apply on his shoulders, she used both freshly hennaed hands and rubbed
vigorously like he was Shravu, when her finger tips felt his male pecs, her hand shook and she stopped, he bend down she pulled back
She turned to the bowl and dropped the spoon nervously, it clattered on the stool, she picked it up and scooped more oil and
"TURN" she ordered huskily

He obediently turned, placing his arms high up on the now shut door, like he was being frisked... by airport security

She rubbed his back vigorously... he inclined his head and their gaze met for the longest time

"u are too tall" she complained, landing back on her heel, he scrunched a bit... she knew how his tush felt, she had felt it only a million times... but never to rub scented oilLOL

SERIOUSLY
NOT AS A MASSEUSE
I AM HIS FRICKING MAALISH WAALI NOWROFL

He turned quietly... she bend down and poured more oil into her left cupped palm

"umm..." she whispered, trying to test if she had lost her voice permanently after the erotic rubbing "Ummm" she said againBlushing

He took her left cupped palm and placed it where ever he wanted it next...between his legs

"Legs were your territory remember?" she gasped LYING.. hot and bothered

"I do" he said..( "But I didnt mean my legs" he meant)Blushing

AYYYO!!!! THE I DO
IT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS AGREEING TO MARRY ME
NAKED AND EXCHANGING VOWS?ROFL
WOW!!!
WOW!!!
she blushed

"I cant... da" she begged, finally

"yes u can" he whispered

The oil had seeped to the floor, she scooped more, and shut her eyes fully
He turned her hand over and showed her how to rub him intimately, she pressed on his organ in protest, refusing to stroke

He groaned, taking her with him, soaking her sateen kaftan
He held her wrist and moved her open hand  "thats right" he coaxed, as he bit her lobe, she continued to rub, long after he let go

"u are mad" she whispered hoarsely in his ear, he had bent her like a bow
He nodded...kissing herEmbarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She could make up many lies as to how her kaftan was soaked, OR she could change, she chose the latter
she changed into an old pair of suit in blue, and stepped out...
Amma had asked him to come out wrapped in a towel ONLY

he wore an old BR tee he had brought... hair soaking wet, scented like an Iyer boy

II didnt look at his eyes

GOD PLEASE NO
DONT LOOK AT HIM
HE WILL MAKE U CLOTHE HIMROFL WITH SOME WEIRD LOGIC
AND U WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THE ROOM
HEY BUT U CAN PUBLISH YOUR OWN EROTICA FROM TALA DEEPAVALI
THANKS
BUT NO THANKS

Nivi rolled, she was hungry, Amma wont feed her until she showered

R&B was made to sit down and was asked to stretch his hand out and Amma placed a spoon of the spicy ginger/clove/cumin/pepper paste after applying new teeka on him

Even to HIM it was spicy... he coughed... Venkat brought water... they all gawked and noted his every reaction

"Did she apply oil?" Venkat checked

"No" R&B said shaking his head

ONNA KOLLAMA VITTEN NA NEE ENNAYE MUZHINGIDUVE POI SOLRADU LA
DROHI
RAKSHASAN!!!

If I let u live, ur lies will gobble me up
Traitor!!

Appa handed him his J Crew outfit

"romba simple aa pottupara?" (does he wear such simple clothes?) Venkat asked in awe

Amma nodded proudly... II wanted to take the shower next, but Vasudha was in the bathroom, and Amma wanted her to wait until dude got his blessings

"Eranooru kodi potrikan newspaper la" (Newspapers estimate his net worth at 200 crores) Janaki Athai's husband took a dig at his own son in law
He was unhappy, Venkat was sending Lakshmi to work in a new alien city like Delhi
In order to supplement the family income

"Apaada" Venkat was shocked...

Appa grunted... it was OK to take digs at son in law, but the last name had to be Bhalla,ROFL
it made him uncomfy that the tall lanky devil was being used as a "Model husband" to take digs at his niece's husbandConfused

Amma had told him to step out after wearing the new outfit, he did... a coffee color pair of cotton pants, and a peach and green checked cotton shirt, with a vest peeking thru it on the inside
Simple  understated yet stylish...

Amma asked him to pray... II nudged him, they must do a namaskar to the oldies
First to Janaki Athai and her husband

and they did... Appa sprayed rose petals and turmeric coated rice on the couple

"Uve given her everything we ever wanted for our child" Amma smiled with gratitude, holding R&B's hands, placing a teeka and handing him Rs 1001.

"NAMBA KOZHANDAYA KIDNAP PANINDU POYITTAN, IDULA AVANUKKU THANKS VERA SOLREYA, and paying him a ransom??" Appa thought...
(he stole my baby, and yet u are thanking him?)
Appa looked at II's eyes, it sparkled like the lamp at Goddess Durga's feet...radiant and ablaze... he felt a strange tug for the tall lanky dude
How can my daughter love someone like HIM? what is it about him that makes her SO happy?

He will now begin to wonder...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago