Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha, is sales closing that keeps you alway from SoSy?
If so then we will prepare ourself of this every month end.
Hope you your team or who ever you are answerable for fares extremely well.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi! You guys

I got done with all my evening chores, Parent Teacher Conf and swim lessons and such, so fully free... will post soon
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all
Pritee, sudhi putti Nisha Srividya...Hi
Nisha hope u have restful evening ...take care😊
And all my desi behenas have a superb day

Sonal ...Hi...have great day..and evening...must be busy...may the moon be seen early today😃

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Betrayal

"I dont think I want to answer that" he said unemotionally to her accusation, of not feeling anything for Ranjan
"Which means you dont feel a thing" she slammed

"You have no idea, you werent there, so you dont know" he said bluntly

"I dont mean to hurt" she said emphatically

"Enough II" he ordered gruffly

"You dont even have an opinion for me?" she asked accusingly

"I dont!! This is not connected with me, this is not something I initiated and this is not something that impacts me" he said matter of factly

"I have to give it to you, for being so aloof and unconcerned"

"If insulting me will help you make a better decision and go right ahead" he said through gritted teeth

"Did u not want me to host it at home"

"Why do you want to know my opinion?" he counter argued

"Because meri TUMSE shaadi hui hai" she shrieked

"But not so that I can tell you if you need to go to Chachus or celebrate at home" he said coldly

"You deny when I ask you if you dont care about Dad feeling bad, but I KNOW you dont care" she said firmly

"Since you seem to know everything, you should not ask me about where to host your event" he slammed her back

"Main Dad ko lekar chinta kar rahi hoon, tumhe to meri fiqr bhi nahi hai" she said smiling humorlessly

"If taking potshots makes you feel better then go right ahead" he informed

"Paanch saal ho gaye is baat ko, mujhe kahogey nahi, mujhe kuch bataogey nahi, am I allowed to make my own assumptions?" she accused

"I never attempted to cloud your judgement" he was truly angry

"Theek hai" (she sobbed huskily) "Par tumne mujhe SACH batane ki bhi koshish nahi ki na?" she begged

"Well there are various versions to the truth, you obviously know one already, the other versions wont help you much"

"Mujhe laga jab Dad saath hotey hain, tab tum baat kar lete ho, mujhe laga unko lekar hamare saath tum chalte ho, unki"

"I cant fake it for your sake II" he said rudely

"So YOU DONT FEEL ANYTHING FOR HIM?" she concluded her analysis

"I will let you run with your opinion" he shrugged

"Suno" he begged

"Id dont want to talk about it he said"

"Lekin kab taq?" she asked agonized

He did not respond

"I promise"

"I said enough, II" he ordered unwilling to say

"I should go and do what I feel like, hurting Dad either way? Tumse poochhoon agar, to tum kahoge,
"jo tumhari marzi" that doesnt offer me any solution? No?" she was devastated

"You cannot coerce me to feel what you feel (for Ranjan)" he reminded

"Ofcourse not I know that" "You told me that in your office remember? When I asked you if you sent Dad to talk with my Appa?" she asked deeply hurt

"That has nothing to do with what I feel for Chachi or" he stopped, she held her breath hoping he would say "Dad"

But he didnt...

"You basically want nothing to do with your family" she spoke calmly
"You dont want people's expectations, it ties you down, it bogs you down. You want to be left alone. THATS why you always choose Paris" she said alarmed
"Too bad for you occasionally shit happens back home and you are asked for an opinion or advice and you quickly  reneg

"You might be right" he said silkily, she bit her lower lip drawing blood, her tear ducts filled up...

"You could be wrongly accusing him you know" "He feels sorry"II blurted angrily, one last outburst... unplanned, spontaneous, passionate

AYYYO!!!!!!
DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?
DID YOU JUST TELL YOUR HUSBAND YOUR FIL IS NOT GUILTY?

"Sorry it was discovered, you mean?" he said and hung up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Periappa wasnt discharged today, he was going to be on Monday Oct 5th... she had somehow go convince Appa to send him over

Ranjan had already ordered a elaborate hospital bed, and had the furniture moved out of one of the ground floor bedrooms

She walked inside in a daze... quickly wiping her tears.

APPA TOLD YOU A 100 TIMES
HE WAS SERIOUSLY WORRIED FOR YOU
YOU WERE SO CARRIED AWAY
I AM ASKING HIM WHAT HAPPENED WITH MA THOSE LAST TWO DAYS
HE WONT TELL ME
WELL... WHY SHOULD HE TRUST YOU
HOW CAN HE EXPECT ME TO LIVE IN THIS MYSTERY OF SECRECY
THIS JUST PLAIN AWFUL
ITS NOT EVEN 6 MONTHS
AND YET I AM STRUGGLING TO FIND COMMON GROUND BETWEEN FIL AND HUSBAND
HOW COULD SAM LET THEM BE?
WHY DIDNT SHE FORGE ATLEAST A FAKE ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE TWO
HOW CAN ANYONE LIVE IN SUCH A DISILLUSIONED SITUATION
WHY DOES MANYA ALWAYS BLAME EVERYONE ELSE OTHER THAN BHALLAS

SO IF DAD IS ACTUALLY WRONG
IF HE IS A CRIMINAL IS IT OK FOR ME TO LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WHEN MY HUSBAND IS NOT IN TOWN?

AYYO
APPA FEARED DAYS LIKE THIS DI
YOU WERE TOO OBSESSED WITH CLIMBING INTO BED WITH HIM
YOU DIDNT GIVE A DAMN FOR APPA
THINK ABOUT THIS II
BETRAYAL AS THEY SAY NEVER COMES FROM ENEMIES

AYYO!!
HOW WILL I TELL DAD I AM NOT GOING TO CHACHI'S?
ITS MY VERY FIRST FORMAL INVITATION
EXACTLY AT THE TIME "I" WANT TO DO THE EVENT IN THIS HOUSE

She leaned by the Monet, closed her eyes...and cursed the day she followed him home to get her purse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
Is she overthinking ??? and making this a huge deal ?? It is afterall a small function which she is not going to attend...

She very well knows that sam/manya/R&B do not like chacha /chachi...and Ranjan should be more than happy if she does it home and take the family from where savvy left...so wat is the big deal here ?
swathi1990 thumbnail
and I dont understand her obsession to find this ground between ranjan and R&B...He does not want to change or cloud her opinion about Ranjan...so y not let it be as it is...what is exactly bothering her here...
swathi1990 thumbnail
I can understand if sam wants to do it at her place...but worrying for chachi ??? who has invited her after 7 months of marriage ??? Really ?
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SO IF DAD IS ACTUALLY WRONG
IF HE IS A CRIMINAL IS IT OK FOR ME TO LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WHEN MY HUSBAND IS NOT IN TOWN?
what the hell!!
this sentence made me so angry 
what if Ranjan was guilty?? he isnt a rapist..that II is worrying about weather or not it is right for her to stay there
he cared for her like a daughter...she knows him well enough to say he never disrespected her and always treated her like he treats Sam
this thought crossing her head might be out of utter confusion..but its unbelivable that her trust on ranjan is so wavering and on shaky grounds ðŸ˜¡
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Nisha!!!!  
YIKES!!!!!!   II and R&B going at it over Ranjan and Chachi...😲  Dude-chachi is just not worth it!!!  She reminds me of the Chachi in Seeta aur Geeta...don't know the lady's name but she was an awesome cartoon villan type character😆

I am kind of puzzled by R&B's behavior-with Ranjan-he is just never going to come to his defense and never going to consider the option that Ranjan was setup (or it was a mistake or whatever).  

His anger is that Savvy killed herself, but R&B is aware that shit happens in relationships and people break up after a few years sometimes, as seen with Manny, and even his relationship with M.  Why is there no anger with Savvy and her reaction to it??? 

Just like Ranjan fell down in R&B's and everyone's eyes by the "affair," didn't Savvy possibly overreact?  How can any one person have the power to make you take your life, unless other things were wrong to begin with?  I don't know...maybe I am overthinking this...like I do a lot of things.   ðŸ˜•

I am pretty sure R&B will not be happy that II is reconsidering her father's concerns...that scares me a little about his reaction, if and when he comes to find out.    Obviously, R&B trusts Ranjan enough to leave his prized possessions (II and the baby) with him...so II's concerns are not warranted.  But R&B needs to clarify something to her so that she is on the same page-I think...
Edited by kalviswes - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

Is she overthinking ??? and making this a huge deal ?? It is afterall a small function which she is not going to attend...

She very well knows that sam/manya/R&B do not like chacha /chachi...and Ranjan should be more than happy if she does it home and take the family from where savvy left...so wat is the big deal here ?

Probably not...
She probably senses how much Ranjan likes Chachu, he is  the only family Ranjan has and is close to, she probably puts him in the same place she puts her Appa and she sees vividly how much Appa loves Periappa. So she believes Ranjan must have the same feelings for Harish. Right or wrong she draws parallels with Appa and him😕

She senses Ranjan is disappointed, unhappy, humiliated that none of his children care for his brother?

II seems to be going down the EXACT same path by rejecting Chachi's invite? even though she wasnt coached by anyone to treat Chachu this way?

She hoped R&B would say "Just go ahead and host the event, that subtle nod of approval would have swayed her. But he obliquely hinted that she could go ahead and go to Chachu's house Ranjan's feelings be damned

Being in II's shoes I am able to appreciate her generosity of spirit

Being in R&B's I am able to identify with the betrayal Ranjan caused
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago