Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
"Oh in fact I think U must coax him to apply at KMPG?" R&B muttered (God knows YOUR team could use some HELP tone)ROFL

bas***d! YOU WOULD LOVE THAT WONT YOU... SO U CAN RIP BOTH OF US APART IN THE DAILY AND WEEKLY MEETINGS
U WILL BE THE LAST PERSON I INVITE TO MY WEDDING, I WILL DEFINITELY SEND U PICS OF MY KIDS THO
THO I DONT WANT ANY KIDS, I WILL HAVE 5 AND SEND U ALL THEIR PICTURES
SCUM BAG!Angry

Was just reading this.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello, good morning.

Putti, Pritee, thank you. I was feeling just too mad and annoyed yesterday. Thanks for the hug and words of positive vibe. 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does Uncle R know?

Appa's expression softened a lot when he realized in advertently he had hinted his daughter was uncared for

"We are unable to do much for you" he spoke hoarsely

"You dont have to do anything for me, in fact I got a Deepavali bonus, half yearly thing, u have to tell me what I can get YOU" she smiled warmly

Appa reached out and hugged her

"No kanna... you and Vandu do a lot" he smiled

"Lets pray he comes home fast pa" she said

He nodded

"appa, I promise I will bring him back in better health, I will sleep on the same floor as him and get home from work soon"

"You just came why dont u eat, Madhavi" he called
Amma removed her glasses as she walked out

Shravu chased her, with an open notebook

"Ida paaru di, I am not getting the subject and predicate right" Amma giggled

"Chithiii" he launched himself of her

Appa pretended to to catch a flying newspaper from the coffee table (the fan was on on 2, it was muggy evening) and he slowed Shravu with his body.

"THATHAAA" he shrieked

II was able to deftly move behind a sofa when the lil guy approached

"where is Akka?" II asked

"She went to Akash Medicos" Amma said

"Ennachu ma?" II asked concerned

"Nothing kanna... she scratches her belly too much, so the doctor said last week she must keep it greasy, vaseline ayiduthu (its empty now)" Amma explained

"Why did u send her? U shud have texted me I would have brought"II volunteered

"i didnt know u were coming raja" Amma smiled, going into the kitchen

Shravu took her purse, what did u bring for me chithi?" he asked

"i didnt know YOu were going to be here da... nothing kanna" she yawned

Amma made coffee, and gave her thenga burfi.. and mixture

"Where did u buy ma, I like it" Ii smiled

"INA Market, Bala Mami brought" Amma explained

"I want some"

"I will go get some for u" Appa smiled, picked up his wallet from the end table and stood up

"ayyyo pa, NOT NOW... okkarungo (sit down already), I will get it on my way home"

"Its almost navaratri the markets are going to be packed" Amma feared

"It will be fun ma... Amma will u go with me to buy 21 outfits and purses?" she asked

TWENTY ONE ? YAARUKKU?" Appa asked startled

"Umm... kanjak" II mumbled

"Oh that Punjabi festival?" Appa asked

II nodded
He sat down and didnt say much

"Edukku di izhuthu vittukare" (why are u taking on so much?)

"amma making 50 pooris with help is no big deal, its Lasya's first, and baldie's too" II chuckled

Shravu was going through her stuff, making faces at her mirror

Baldie groaned... he could tell someone he dug was somewhere around,II strained to get up, Appa watched her fondly Amma brought him to II.
II squeezed and crushed him like squeezing lemon juice out of lemons

"Kaiye alambikale, dont tell ur Amma da" she whispered in Baldie's ears (I havent washed my hands)

He cooed, and made a O sound... she kissed him soundly on his cheek, it turned bright red

He contorted his face and began to cry

"Yenn di azha vekare?" Amma was furious (why are u upsetting him?)

"Hes too cute and I might eat him up"

"What will we do with all his toys?" Shravu asked

"U can play with them" II said

Shravu's eyes sparkled, though baby toys they were shiny and new

"Crib?"

U can sleep on it" she said

"GA-ROSE"

Diaper?" Shravua sked amused

"YOU WEAR IT"

"Chhheee chithi" he clamped his hand on his mouth and laughed  "He does yellow poop chithi

"Urs was purple" II said smugly

"Nooo " he screamed

"Ask Amma" II challenged

II leaned and strained against the sofa

"Valikardo muduhu?" (is ur back hurting?") he asked softly

II nodded akwardly

"Madhavi, what did u give Vandu" Appa worried

"Umm... oh... ya... Kamakshi Athai brought something from Pondicherry, I mean her husband's sister did, Vandu gave me a jar of it, it works wonders" Amma smiled
As she sat down

"Odambu poosinapla ayirke" Amma kissed her head bending her head down (Looks like someone is filling up)

II smiled shyly

"Do u eat well raja?" Amma asked

"Mahavir packs 6 snacks, he calls it but its like 6 meals, poha, crackers, tomato soup, peanut butter sandwich,  
fruit and custard, choc cake, I mean I wonder how he comes up with so much variety everyday" II gushed

amma sighed she knew things would have been different had Savvy been around...

"Do u eat that for lunch?"

"No ma... lunch is one parantha or the other" II smiled

"Are u still throwing up?" Appa asked

"Usually once or twice a day pa" II mumbled

"Avan panrana phone?" (does he call u?)
Ofcourse Appa had to ask about his arch nemesis

He did...
II nodded

"Enna solraan? India varadaha uddesama illeya?" (what is he saying does he plan to come to India? or not?)

"He will"

"What will u do if he was in the armed forces?" "Anda Moorthy Maami paiyyan squadron leader... how could he have taken her to assam?" Amma asked logically

"Atleast that boy will be serving the nation" Appa gave a lame excuse

"So its OK to leave ur daughter for 10 months or what?" Amma asked

"Enna nee, naan avana kutham sonna, nee enna accuse panrey?" Appa couldnt help but smile (I accuse my SIL U accuse me?)

"Amma loves him" II said

"Do u hate him chithi?" Shravu looked up from II's phone

"I love you" II said tactfully

She knew Shravu was a miniature rakshasan, not to be trusted

Appa responded to a text... Amma went to the kitchen

"Will u eat vetha kuzhambu and paruppu usli kanna? (sambar with no dal and curried cabbage cooked in dal?) Amma asked

"What was the dinner plan Madhavi?" Appa asked curious

"Vandu wanted idli, Shravu I dont know... for you and I was going to make lemon rice... there is beans curry left over from lunch" Amma said

"CHITHI CAN I HAVE PIZZA?" Shravu whined

"Sure but u must say u love me" she smiled

He got up and ran towards her

"Ay ay... no kanna" Appa warned

"She has a baby no?" Appa explained

Shravu looked at her strangely

"Does Uncle R know?" he asked, startled, staring at II's bulge curiously "There?" he asked, he had seen his
 Mom pregnant, but for some reason it was strange for him to imagine his chithi with a baby...

Appa burst into laughter

"Dont go telling him da" II ordered sternly
... Appa looked on, slowly realizing there was something between his daughter "and that tall Punjabi boy", he had never seen his daughter behave this way😳

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sudhi: How are you feeling now? Taking the day off?"
I am terrified of earth quakes in that region... life is so unpredictable

Envee: WHAT HAPPENED? I am learning patience, some horrific events I have faced are teaching me exactly that, you know. In my old team there was this guy that CONSTANTLY used fear and intimidation to get his work done from me, invoking names of VPs and SVPs, ALWAYS calling my old boss when something was wrong or delayed. ALWAYS trying to get me fired, always nasty, always negative, always finding fault, always wording emails as veiled threats

I am not kidding...
On the Sosy document I have a rant filled feedback about the guy to my old boss I thought I would email the day after I announced my departure.

NOPE!!
Two months and  five days have gone, I am still to let him know what a horrible coworker he was to me the last 5 years

He asked me something a month ago, I blew him off saying "I already turned in my notice" my old boss made me do it😭

Saturday night I saw another request from him, Last night I stayed up formulating a angry retort, this morning I calmed myself down and wrote  "Brian, its been over 60 days since I turned in my notice, I will have to ask my new manager if I can fulfill your request"

I thought it was a  SLAM DUNK, FINALLY👏

But around 3 PM my old boss emailed me and goes "You promised him that "DURING" ur notice period so please send it to him ASAP😕

I am working on it right now

With something in life YOU JUST CANT WIN

I am waiting to completely rid myself off the guy and three months down the road I am going to provide feedback

PATIENCE...  it might afterall be the only thing employment teaches you😭

I feel for you AND I AM SORRY😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Waiting to see dudes reaction when shravu tells dude about this conversation.
EnVee thumbnail
Nisha. Now Shravu is gonna tell Uncle R and he is gonna ask and she is gonna say Beckham's baby 😆 This is a nice warm update. Appa mellow, Amma being Amma, Shravu playful. Nice. 
EnVee thumbnail
About the gora writer? In all my 8 years here, I have never had the changes I made to documentation based on standards we follow as errors. I would just let it be had he not written to another colleague mentioning I made a lot of errors. Now I am going to write out a reply to each of his "comment." If I made a real mistake, I will  honestly accept it. I do accept my faults. But for no fault, he cannot hurl accusations. Almost like personal jabs. You seem to love hyphens, don't add them here and such. Also according to him RJ starts with a consonant sound and so needs a and not an. So much for knowing English for a native speaker.

Vayila Tamil varthaiya varudu, I will just shut up. This is also reinforcing my thought of searching for newer pastures soon. 😊

So true what you say.
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an amazing moment...appa guarding his girl from shravu and displaying his love for the enemy's baby 
Ahh the entire update was a resonance of the love amma and appa hold for II
The yearning to are for their daughter evident
The little things parents observe and the things they see others can't 
It's heaven to be at home and know that your parents will handle the show 
Cute as hell

And shravu going to ask uncle R??
That had me in splits...does uncle E know? LOL

And yes appa...there is something and even though you want to accept...your daughter is happy and cared for.

Lovely update 
I feel at home 😳
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is one of those updates which flows seamlessly like a smooth river and you get that calm serene feeling as if it would go on and one and on and on...felt that slightly cool Delhi sun during this season...when the markets are full and bursting and there's cacophony all around but your homes are peaceful as if taking lessons from the festival filled season. Lovely Nisha...and can we have just one more little one.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Shruti, you have cutest way of asking for one more.
What do you say Nisha?