Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Swathi despite being in an all time low mood, II has acted sensibly i would say. Gone about things in a quiet calculated mature way not sulking throwing a fit calling the dude and bawling. She has had the time to speak to Amma.
She tries to cook to sing to pull her socks and pep up her mood. 

Very true...We can see the maturity...she is not insecured any more or atleast not that bad...and when she thinks about the house, she also thinks about his stance where she wanted to know his version of events...That is an amazing improvement...

Despite all this, she is hurting...u know that somedays we feel sooo low and forget the good things around us...and then when someone does as simple as cook for u - it suddenly reminds u that good thing around u and the happiness in ur life...she needs that hug now...
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Feel better Nisha. This part of the year is very stressful. Navathri-Halloween-Diwali-thanksgiving-Holiday season !plus dragging your jackets back. Sigh😕 😕

I wait for Christmas lights to cheer me up. Bright red and green

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sonal VERYYY CUTE pics of ur lil ones, the girl looks good enough to eat.

Jas: one of my ears is always clogged like monsoons the skies clear up once in a while otherwise its like Seattle always fogged up
I made chholey and naan last night, my 16 year old is obsessed with my naans. I only started making those at home 3 years ago I think...
I still have leftovers for lunch. Have got to go grab costume for the lil one for Halloween, and then drive 40 miles to a year round fire cracker store to buy crackers for Deepavali, besides doing grocery and such

Kalpana: its muggy and cloudy here as well this morning. I had rava upma for breakfast with filter coffee... I will literally committ homicide for Iyer breakfast. I refuse to eat bread or bagel. If I make upma for dinner I will make with 3 or 4 cups of rava so I can have enough breakfast to last a week, or of I make idlis I will make enough so I have 3 for breakfast for 5 mornings
I am SO SICK of toast and bagel... the worst breakfast food God created

Envee: Yes I will definitely look at page 15

Dristi:LOVELY review. She might not notice or worry routinely, she is sad anyway this evening, for various reasons, there is no one at home, her husband hours ago rejected the house as being his home. So its all contributing to her questioning her choice again.
His active sex life is not something like a broken knee or a failed Grad school test no... it doesnt go away

Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

100% TRUE
Swathi: Oor vaya mooda mudiyadu
We cannot shut the whole world up. EVERYONE always has SOMETHING to say.
Amma has never truly lived HER life.

oor vaaya moodrathu irukatum...Mr Iyer vaaya yaar moodrathu...

When bala suggested he was very happy...

but when II suggests , he would say, how can I send periappa - a great brahmin to their house...becos they will eat non-veg and stuff...dont do any pooja...

Iyer's ourselves are hypocrites and we face the same wrath which we show on others mercillesly...

This is a cycle which has no end...and if one has to live, we just have to learn to ignore...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swathi1990

oor vaaya moodrathu irukatum...Mr Iyer vaaya yaar moodrathu...

When bala suggested he was very happy...

but when II suggests , he would say, how can I send periappa - a great brahmin to their house...becos they will eat non-veg and stuff...dont do any pooja...

Iyer's ourselves are hypocrites and we face the same wrath which we show on others mercillesly...

This is a cycle which has no end...and if one has to live, we just have to learn to ignore...

EXACTLY SWATHY THIS ATTITUDE OF SRI  VISHVANATHA IYER I S WHAT I FIND OFFENSIVE
BALA KNOWS WHAT TO SAY TO PLEASE HIS MAAMANAAR ...we have a saying Vandathava kai patta kuthom kaal patta kutham.

The only difference is the fact II didn't maary an iyer...in all else the Bhallas have prooved to be better humans than the Balas, Kannanans and Iyer brothers of SRI  VISHVANATHA IYER or subbus and Srees and Natesan mamas
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really want to give II a tight hug. Poor baby needs it so badly n dude u should consider being with her more especially now when she is in such a state, coz no amount if calls n msgs can compensate the physical warmth and protection you can give and only you can.

Appa: No comments.Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

EXACTLY SWATHY THIS ATTITUDE OF SRI  VISHVANATHA IYER I S WHAT I FIND OFFENSIVE
BALA KNOWS WHAT TO SAY TO PLEASE HIS MAAMANAAR ...we have a saying Vandathava kai patta kuthom kaal patta kutham.

The only difference is the fact II didn't maary an iyer...in all else the Bhallas have prooved to be better humans than the Balas, Kannanans and Iyer brothers of SRI  VISHVANATHA IYER or subbus and Srees and Natesan mamas

We all are selectively good to ppl we want/like...we all take sides...we all look at anything from the perspective that we want to see...Humanity is reduced to that...

Mr Iyer criticizes R&B unnecessarily...similarly someone else will talk about him unfairly even though he took care of periappa all these years...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Ek aur milega kya Nisha !!
Kisine nahi pucha to maine socha I should! 😆
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
I want amma to voice out her feelings now and stand for wat she wants...nothing cinema/soap like...but in a classy determined Iyer way...
moonwearer thumbnail
Maturity with age we see when tatha responds to ii about the dude we see in the patriarch,s handling of matters in amma,s response to the bhallas after the initial reluctance. In the case of appa he picks up even non issues to lash out at the dude...the tone he uses to blame to bala how the dude had got his wife pregnant in a year...despite vandhu being born 8 months after his wedding...come on these are personal issues and discussing with another sin in law...not done Mr iyer your behavior disgusts Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dats definitely our leads