SS 57 Common Love - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
Ladies
Whoever not keeping well take care of health.
Mr. Iyer fell in front of my eyes again...
After taking care of him for 40 years, amma got nothing but the question whether she cares for periappa ...

SIGH !!! Events like this will change even the good ppl and make them question 'why do it when u r going to be blamed at the end of the day anyways...Its like how much ever u do ppl are never satisfied ??'
Originally posted by moonwearer

Amma and Akka know how the Bhallas and Batras care for their II and all connected to them. They know that she would have consulted the Dude and definitelt Ranjan or Sam will only go all out to stand by her.It is again as Putti says allowing the adversary a brownie point and also maybe what would folks say.
Periappa is in a state where anything can happen having looked after for 40 years why now  provide fodder for needless speculations by the world.

If we consider every person's comments, we can never be happy...everyone only wants to criticize others...even if they dont go to the function and take care of periappa till the end, ppl are still going to talk about them...
Originally posted by swathi1990

Mr. Iyer fell in front of my eyes again...
After taking care of him for 40 years, amma got nothing but the question whether she cares for periappa ...

SIGH !!! Events like this will change even the good ppl and make them question 'why do it when u r going to be blamed at the end of the day anyways...Its like how much ever u do ppl are never satisfied ??'

So true, how he can question amma's care for periappa she didn't even wanted II for matter of fact!
His not trusting dude is somewhat understandable but not amma!
II in all time low mood...
Due to her mood, she just looks and thinks about all the negative things around her...Her family disintegration, hubby's previous sexual life, periappa's illness...

If she was not this down, she would have understood the reason for R&B lashing out...She just needs someone to hug her...R&B - Paavam, she is upset and ur phone call is needed...
Agree Swathi...I think some folks take a stance unmindful of what the world says. Any which way it berates you and those useless brothers of Mr Iyer are not worth taking into reckoning. Even if Usha was mean or Mrs Iyers brother and wife were not warm i guess there is nothing wrong in Amma desiring a break. As one ages i guess there is a longing to see your folks and Ammas parents could not make it to the wedding Amma might want to visit them now that she has additional family members vying for attention. 
Originally posted by swathi1990

If we consider every person's comments, we can never be happy...everyone only wants to criticize others...even if they dont go to the function and take care of periappa till the end, ppl are still going to talk about them...

100% TRUE
Swathi: Oor vaya mooda mudiyadu
We cannot shut the whole world up. EVERYONE always has SOMETHING to say.
Amma has never truly lived HER life.
As far as II and dude r concerned... Only II has to overcome past as no one can erase past I know it hurts but u hav to try to live in present nd future 😊
So II today's realty is ki dude cannot live without u and u also know this... So try to believe wht u see not hear bout past!!!!
Swathi despite being in an all time low mood, II has acted sensibly i would say. Gone about things in a quiet calculated mature way not sulking throwing a fit calling the dude and bawling. She has had the time to speak to Amma.
She tries to cook to sing to pull her socks and pep up her mood. 
Infact i could almost feel Amma's cry for some space some time off which is why in the concluding line of piriya viday i had written Amma Appavirku oru sudhandhira swasam ...
The admirable lady requires this respite the stress is telling on her. She might also have her list of things to do in chennai before sending Akka and II's Valaikaapu