Yayiee.. [:D/]
will be waiting.. 😊
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Part Pia
Asad returned but Zoya was in no mood to talk to him
Ayaan blames him for abandoning her wen she needed him d most
I did not liked Asad calling Zoya a bitch. He wud have called her sumthn else but not dat word.
Zoya got into labour
I did not liked Humeira betraying her cousin. I know she wants them 2gthr but she sud understand wat her sister went thru n how Asad cud not be trusted so easily.
Zoya gave birth to a girl which shocked her
Asad was very wid d girl's birth
Zoya came home but still not lukd at her baby
Asad is teln her dat she can;t ignore her own baby
Gaffur came for baby but Asad was shooing him off
I can't believe Gaffur can be so cheap dat he wants Zoya to get pregnant again as she gave birth to a girl which made Zoya lose her cool
Loved how Zoya n Asad drove Gaffur away
Gaffur tried to brainwash Zoya against Asad
How can a father be so evil n disgusting?
I hope he never gets any heir n dies alone widout anyone by his side
Zoya is finding her hard to forgive Asad
Still, she gave Asad a chance
Its 3 weeks but Zoya is still finding hard to trust Asad after wat all he did to her. She is right in her place as she don't want to be hurt again.
Asad is trying hard to make her n Lily happy
Lily is so cute  adorable
Asad not remembered her birthday dis time but planned a surprise birthday party for her which made her very happy
Asad's family too accepted Zoya 
Asad cleared abt Mahek n why he did not came back to her early
Asad was really a jerk wid wat he was honestly confessing abt his thoughts but he was happy dat she was not a doormat n fought back
Asad gave Zoya his father's land
Asad offered to marry her again which agreed
Zoya now trusts n loves him again
Is there any epilogue for dis?
Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read it in one go again :)
sorry 4 not replying earlier m super busy hope u understand :)
thanks 4 this asya version of the unwanted wife.
Thanks 4 pm too.
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
missing my bedtime stories😊
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missing your stories
plz share new story
soumya.g thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I had not commented for last 3 chapters ...I was busy with festival ...and home is full of guests...
but all updates were nice. Asad's wish granted he got a baby girl..but zoya ignored her baby that was bit emotional ...
and how he confronted gaffur. He deserve that...he planned a surprise party for her...I totally loved this story...waiting for new one...post it soon
Pls include me in your pm list...and do pm me for your next story
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
New reader for this story of you. I fell in love with this story. The journey of Zoya in this story was worth to read and also Asad's redemption. 
The author treat really well about the couple, trust and love. I didn't hate Asad in this story as I should do but instead, I appreciate his effort to make her trust him again. And like Zoya, I was waiting for her to melt but again as expected, she was never be able to trust him no matter the love that she had for him. Living with a man who spent his time rejecting you and her sentence womb on feet says everything. 
The intimate scene was well written and my favorite was the moment when he finally kissed her, I could understand her happiness and her anxiety to believe him, thinking that he was just manipulated her to keep her stayed. 
The best part was again his confession where we can appreciate and see his view and hidden feeling during all this time.
At the end, this story was really good choice and Asya mingled perfectly with this story.
Thanks for this choice of you.
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

New reader for this story of you. I fell in love with this story. The journey of Zoya in this story was worth to read and also Asad's redemption.

The author treat really well about the couple, trust and love. I didn't hate Asad in this story as I should do but instead, I appreciate his effort to make her trust him again. And like Zoya, I was waiting for her to melt but again as expected, she was never be able to trust him no matter the love that she had for him. Living with a man who spent his time rejecting you and her sentence womb on feet says everything.
The intimate scene was well written and my favorite was the moment when he finally kissed her, I could understand her happiness and her anxiety to believe him, thinking that he was just manipulated her to keep her stayed.
The best part was again his confession where we can appreciate and see his view and hidden feeling during all this time.
At the end, this story was really good choice and Asya mingled perfectly with this story.
Thanks for this choice of you.

πŸ‘ Edited by MayurChan - 8 years ago