Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anopama

missing my bedtime stories๐Ÿ˜Š

I am back now with your bed time story ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pia23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Its 3 weeks but Zoya is still finding hard to trust Asad after wat all he did to her. She is right in her place as she don't want to be hurt again.

Asad is trying hard to make her n Lily happy
Lily is so cute adorable
Asad not remembered her birthday dis time but planned a surprise birthday party for her which made her very happy
Asad's family too accepted Zoya
Asad cleared abt Mahek n why he did not came back to her early
Asad was really a jerk wid wat he was honestly confessing abt his thoughts but he was happy dat she was not a doormat n fought back
Asad gave Zoya his father's land
Asad offered to marry her again which agreed
Zoya now trusts n loves him again
Is there any epilogue for dis?

Thanks Juhi for all the wonderful comment
So glad to know you enjoyed reading this story
There is no epilogue for this one :(
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

New reader for this story of you. I fell in love with this story. The journey of Zoya in this story was worth to read and also Asad's redemption.

The author treat really well about the couple, trust and love. I didn't hate Asad in this story as I should do but instead, I appreciate his effort to make her trust him again. And like Zoya, I was waiting for her to melt but again as expected, she was never be able to trust him no matter the love that she had for him. Living with a man who spent his time rejecting you and her sentence womb on feet says everything.
The intimate scene was well written and my favorite was the moment when he finally kissed her, I could understand her happiness and her anxiety to believe him, thinking that he was just manipulated her to keep her stayed.
The best part was again his confession where we can appreciate and see his view and hidden feeling during all this time.
At the end, this story was really good choice and Asya mingled perfectly with this story.
Thanks for this choice of you.

Thank you for reading and comnenting so wisely
I am happy that I shared this story with you all
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumya.g

Sorry I had not commented for last 3 chapters ...I was busy with festival ...and home is full of guests...
but all updates were nice. Asad's wish granted he got a baby girl..but zoya ignored her baby that was bit emotional ...
and how he confronted gaffur. He deserve that...he planned a surprise party for her...I totally loved this story...waiting for new one...post it soon
Pls include me in your pm list...and do pm me for your next story

No problem
I am glad you finally read and liked the story ๐Ÿ˜Š
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Hey Dear,

I seriously feel ashamed on not replying here for the last three chaps on time. I tried but cudnt manage.

Anyway i completed reading it and i wud really like to thank u for sharing this story here. It was amazing. Absolutely a wonderful read.

I really felt for Asad towards the last chaps. He tried his best to make up for the lost time n his follies but cudnt get past the emotional barrier Zoe had errected around herself.

Gosh, dat scene when Lily was placed on Zoe's chest n she didnt look at her, dat had me holding my breath thinkn wat will she do now. She was so hell bent on a boy dat it definitely must have been a shock. But am glad she came around n was happy too.

Asad's pov at the end for everything made things clearer as to why he did what he did all those years. I guess it was this honest confession which Zoe required to put her heart out on line again. Like i said, it never felt that Zoe had stopped loving him, she was just hiding it well.

But as they say, allz well dat endz well. Here also the same thing happened.

It was nice to see Asad's family accept Zoe wholeheartedly n the reception she got from his friends on her bday was heart warming, all are nice people. I loved how he got jealous seeing her go from man to the other dancing around. It was so cute.

N Asad's affectionate, caring n doting side towards his daughter had me awing.

I simply loved it.

Thanks once again.

Will b looking forward to ur fav story now. Post soon.

Love..

Thank you dear for such an amazing comnent
I am glad you really liked the story
At last zoyA is ready to give Asad another chance.
He changed so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I started another story 'An Abandoned Baby'. Get a chance take a look at it :)
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKsgian

I disappeared for 1 week
D this amazing story has already ended
Just read all the chapters that I missed
Really love it
Hope that you continue writing on asya

Thank you
I am so glad u liked it:)
noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally read the last chapter. Im kinda sad it ended, but im glad they got their happy ending. How perfect a husband Asad has become..and finally she trusts him again. 
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for posting it. I saw you started another one. I will read that one too! 

Loved it! Xoxo
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noesha

Finally read the last chapter. Im kinda sad it ended, but im glad they got their happy ending. How perfect a husband Asad has become..and finally she trusts him again.

I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for posting it. I saw you started another one. I will read that one too!

Loved it! Xoxo

Thanks for reading dear
Glad u liked it.
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Apologies for lateness!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Just read chappy 8
Loved asya convo at humi's house
Yo he is bossy and she is stubborn!!
Loved it to the core gonna finish this soon!! ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I must have 2 tell u this was my fvrt story by u so far๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was just blown away by this story...It was so gripping so intriguing so interesting & every scene was so outstandingly penned that I never felt its not originally scripted on Asya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Asad a successful businessman had 2 marry Zoya 4 a piece of land which was very precious 2 his father & he being a doting son went ahead 2 fulfil his wish

But if it would have been just this than also it would b fine but no there was 1 more motive which was actually Zoya's father selfish need 2 have a son 2 take his families name 4ward

In d start I really hated Asad 4 using Zoya just as commodity & despising her 4 no fault of hers & felt so bad 4 Zoya who was never given Love by any1 who was close 2 her. 1st her father who never cared cuz he wished 4 a son & than her husband who was her only love also demeaned her

She finally decided enough was enough & this gave Asad a hard push & his fear made him realise of his hidden fears. I 1st noticed that he might have feelings when he went behind Zoe 2 Ayra's home bcuz till than he was acting as jerk & very possessive hubby.

He did tried every means 2 manipulate her, seduced her, introduced 2 his friends & kissed her. I was so shocked when I knew 1st time that in 1&1/2 yrs he never kissed her I mean that was very strange thing. And also the fact that while Zoe knew everything about him he knew nothing

But than he started working harder 2 win her back...He forced her 2 spend time wid him & she started relaxing & slowly started enjoying his company too. Once Zoe got 2 know about Asad's reason 4 marriage her reservations 4 him also decreased a bit.

Than Asad said he don't want a son anymore that was a big turning point in their relation. Both were decorating baby's room & while Zoya brought boy's Asad brought girl's stuff.

It was really a painful moment when Zoya delivered d baby Lily & she refused 2 even look it her. I felt bad 4 all 3 of them Baby Zoya & Asad cuz all 3 were closely connected that moment. Asad confronted her & Zoya melted finally

Last chapter was wonderful when Asad  gave her surprise Bday party & every1 was present his frnds & family & Lily got d most attention by all. 

They finally had a clean & clear proper 2 sided heart 2 heart convo where he opened his heart out 2 her & d ever so present Mehek was also revealed. Finally both left d past 2 it & moved ahead in their lives & Asad proposed her 4 mrg once again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Asad's families scenes & Ayra's presence in d stories was very wisely used & they played their part very well. Guffi also came once but I was happy that he had 2 see a strong Zoya but not a weak vulnerable daughter who always yarned 4 his love.

This was an excellent story I don't even care who was original lead cuz Asya looked perfect 4 this & I m happy I finally managed 2 rea & comnt here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Wid this I finished comnting ur all 3 stories๐Ÿ˜ƒ