Originally posted by: -simmi-

Apologies for lateness!! 😊
Just read chappy 8
Loved asya convo at humi's house
Yo he is bossy and she is stubborn!!
Loved it to the core gonna finish this soon!! 😳

No problem dear
I am sure you'll catch up eventually
Glad you are enjoying the story though :)
Pia23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jas91

Ok I must have 2 tell u this was my fvrt story by u so farπŸ˜ƒ

I was just blown away by this story...It was so gripping so intriguing so interesting &every scene was sooutstandingly penned that I never felt its not originally scripted on AsyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

</em>

Asad a successful businessman had 2 marry Zoya 4 a piece of land which was very precious 2 his father & he being a doting son went ahead 2 fulfil his wish

But if it would have been just this than also it would b fine but no there was 1 more motive which was actually Zoya's father selfish need 2 have a son 2 take his families name 4ward

In d start I really hated Asad 4 using Zoya just as commodity & despising her 4 no fault of hers & felt so bad 4 Zoya who was never given Love by any1 who was close 2 her. 1st her father who never cared cuz he wished 4 a son & than her husband who was her only love also demeaned her

She finally decided enough was enough & this gave Asad a hard push & his fear made him realise of his hidden fears. I 1st noticed that he might have feelings when he went behind Zoe 2 Ayra's home bcuz till than he was acting as jerk & very possessive hubby.

He did tried every means 2 manipulate her, seduced her, introduced 2 his friends & kissed her. I was so shocked when I knew 1st time that in 1&1/2 yrs he never kissed her I mean that was very strange thing. And also the fact that while Zoe knew everything about him he knew nothing

But than he started working harder 2 win her back...He forced her 2 spend time wid him & she started relaxing & slowly started enjoying his company too. Once Zoe got 2 know about Asad's reason 4 marriage her reservations 4 him also decreased a bit.

Than Asad said hedon't want a son anymore that was a big turning point in their relation. Both were decorating baby's room & while Zoya brought boy's Asad brought girl's stuff.

It was really a painful moment when Zoya delivered d baby Lily & she refused 2 even look it her. I felt bad 4 all 3 of them Baby Zoya & Asad cuz all 3 were closely connected that moment. Asad confronted her & Zoya melted finally

Last chapter was wonderful when Asad gave her surprise Bday party & every1 was present his frnds & family & Lily got d most attention by all.

They finally had a clean & clear proper 2 sided heart 2 heart convo wherehe opened his heart out 2 her & d ever so present Mehek was also revealed. Finally both left d past 2 it & moved ahead in their lives & Asad proposed her 4 mrg once again 😳

Asad's families scenes & Ayra's presence in d stories was very wisely used & they played their part very well. Guffi also came once but I was happy that he had 2 see a strong Zoya but not a weak vulnerable daughter who always yarned 4 his love.

This was an excellent story I don't even care who was original lead cuz Asya looked perfect 4 this & I m happy I finally managed 2 rea & comnt hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

<em>Wid this I finished comnting ur all 3 storiesπŸ˜ƒ

Awww I am thrilled to know that this is one of your favorite story
The author Nathasha Anders has written this book beautifully
I really really like the story a lot...so much angst and Zoya's pain could be felt
Me too I hated Asad so much in the beginning
I couldn't forgive him for some of the things till end
But I am glad they got their happily every after

Thanks for giving such a thoughtful feedback, Jas. I really appreciate it:)
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow simply amazing story.
Loved it so much.

dhlgirl thumbnail
Absolurwlt amazing...i just read all 3 of your stories in a span of 24 hrs...also downloaded the Natasha Anders book...and in going to read that now...you have adapted the story very well...please continue writing...i can never get enough of Asad n Zoya (for me they will always be KSG and SJ) no one else...do pm me once you update ot write another fiction
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Wow simply amazing story.

Loved it so much.

Thank you 😊
Pia23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhlgirl

Absolurwlt amazing...i just read all 3 of your stories in a span of 24 hrs...also downloaded the Natasha Anders book...and in going to read that now...you have adapted the story very well...please continue writing...i can never get enough of Asad n Zoya (for me they will always be KSG and SJ) no one else...do pm me once you update ot write another fiction

Glad to know you enjoyed reading all the three stories πŸ˜ƒ
Pia23 thumbnail
Epilogue

The weather on the late spring day in September was perfect. The sun was shining and the sky was a gorgeous shade of blue with not a single cloud marring its perfection. The string quartet struck up the bridal march and the small gathering of people who were seated on the wrought iron chairs in the beautiful garden all turned in unison, craning their necks to see the bride.

Zoya clung to the arm of her maid of honor as she regally made her way down the flower-strewn red carpet. Her eyes were fixed on the tall man standing beneath the rose bower, his hands were solemnly folded, one over the other, in front of him and his eyes were devouring her as she walked towards him. He looked gorgeous in his simple black suit, his hair had been cut close to his scalp and as she got even closer, She could see the appreciation in his gaze as he took in her simple ivory chiffon slip dress, with its lightly beaded sweetheart neckline, to its dropped waistline and the ankle length flowing skirt. Her gleaming hair was topped with a simple coronet of white roses and in her hands she held an equally simple bouquet of creamy white roses.

She stepped up beside him and Humi, her maid of honor, offered Asad his bride's slender right hand. He smiled down at his wife's cousin and dropped an appreciative kiss on her smooth cheek before focusing his attention on his beautiful bride. Zoya handed her bouquet over to Humi, who stepped back to stand beside Samar Makik, Asad's best man. Zoya had eyes only for her husband, who looked absolutely stunned at the sight of her.

"You look..." he shook his head. "There are no words, sweetheart. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe you."

She lifted her free hand to his jaw and stroked his slightly stubbled skin tenderly, with all the love in the world reflected in her eyes. The pastor cleared his throat and they stepped apart. Zoya sent a quick glance over to where her ten month old daughter was sitting on her elegant grandmother's lap. Zoya smiled at her mother-in-law and Asad's sisters, all three of whom were present. A smiling Ayan sat beside Najma with a sleeping Adil cradled in his arms. Her father had made an appearance and sat in the row behind the Khan's. Things were still very strained between him and Asad but he had begrudgingly released Asad from their contract and hadn't tried to take the land back, saying that he wouldn't contest Zoya's ownership. Zoya still hadn't decided what to do with the contentious plot of land but was leaning towards deeding it over to Lily. Zoya often took Lily to visit Gaffur and while he was still cold towards his own daughter, he seemed to love Lily in his own gruff way and spoiled her rotten. Zoya had invited him to the wedding, never expecting him to show up and now sent a small appreciative smile in his direction and he nodded slightly in acknowledgment.

She turned her attention back to her groom, this strong, beautiful man was her whole world and she loved him with all that was in her, secure in the knowledge that he felt exactly the same way about her. In that moment her life could not be any more perfect. The pastor smiled and began to speak:

"Asad and Zoya have both opted to write their own vows. Asad, would you like to begin?" Asad smiled down at his beautiful wife and, in a voice that shook with emotion, began with the five words that had become his new mantra.

"Zoya, love of my life..."

The End
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
unres

That was a beautiful ending to an awesome story..:)
Loved it.. Specially the last line.. 😊
superb πŸ‘ Edited by cutie15 - 8 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending to a beautiful journey
Loved it😊
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful ending
asya moments beautiful