--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
There is some footage of her dance performance in Dubai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX17uxtmrjM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmlbXCDUvDA[/YOUTUBE]

She was so beautiful and danced with such vigour. She was so comfortable on stage even at such young age. I have not seen any other actress so confident and comfortable on the stage. 
Here is an old interview of hers:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHeCcu3E6RA[/YOUTUBE]

When you see her talking, she is so cute and so bubbly. She was so young when she passed away. I don't know if she was killed or it was an accident, but it was a really sad incidence. Even in such a small time, she made a huge impact on BW. Miss her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Step back, gonna drool! ❤️😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
She was so pretty. N very good actress n dancer.
Aww both moeen and divya bharti are not alive .such a gem of these ppl were.Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
She reminds me of Neha Bamb in personality (Those who knew her would know if seen her IVs).
If she was alive, would have been a bigger star than SriDevi. She had that factor!
Not outta sympathy but genuinely  she wasnt only pretty but had a sparkling personality,very honest..too honest😆..idk why she reminds me of Alia the way thy talk but obviously Divya hands down..
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

She reminds me of Neha Bamb in personality (Those who knew her would know if seen her IVs).

If she was alive, would have been a bigger star than SriDevi. She had that factor!

I dont know about Neha Bamb, but Divya Bharti was so beautiful and such an amazing actress. She would have done wonders if she was still alive
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

I dont know about Neha Bamb, but Divya Bharti was so beautiful and such an amazing actress. She would have done wonders if she was still alive

I'm sure DB was prettier and more talented than NB. NB's career was short lived - but since I have followed her ... The way Divya was speaking in IV and answering ... reminded me of NB. Do you know what her cast was?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Yes .ppl have predicted in that times. My mom told me many actress were insecured of divya.
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Yes .ppl have predicted in that times. My mom told me many actress were insecured of divya.

What a tragic loss. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail

I'm sure DB was prettier and more talented than NB. NB's career was short lived - but since I have followed her ... The way Divya was speaking in IV and answering ... reminded me of NB. Do you know what her cast was?

I have not seen any IVs of Neha Bamb, but Divya Bharti was such a gem. Innocent, naive and bubbly. 

Caste of who? Divya Bharti?