Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

i saw it on video tape back then and if im not wrong  salman khan was alsp aprt of this show..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the best thing of this interview is she called Amitabh, Amitabh..everyone gives him this not needed respect.. Shree shree Amitabh Bachchan.. Like whaat? ðŸ˜•
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

Caste of who? Divya Bharti?

Yes.
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

@jakey I think she was Marathi or telegu. Coz she worked in telegu industry too.
I dnt know that 😲 Divya was also finalised as the female lead in the 1993 hit movie Darr but because of her problem with Aamir Khan (who was the first choice for Shah Rukh Khan's role in the film), the role went to Juhi Chawla. According to some sources, Divya was in the list of doing the next big project of Yash Raj Films which was Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge since Juhi had done Darr. Aditya Chopra had written the story of DDLJ keeping Divya in mind for the role of 'Simran', but unfortunately after her death the role went to Kajol.

Makes sense ... Was curious cause of her accent/way of talking.
TheJake thumbnail
I suddenly feel like listening to Saath Sumandar & Aisi Deewangi!
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
She was my fav BW actress! But she died at such a young age 😭
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She would rule bollywood but unfortunately it didn't happen.
She will my favorite forever... Her face is so angelic and her acting was amazing I can watch her over and over and never get bored. She will always continue living in million of hearts.
LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She died such a tragic death.  Sadly too much alcohol contributed to her death.  Being so young, working so much and being in so many controversies and not to mention problems in her family, she turned to alcohol and that lead to her falling off the balcony in a drunken state.  

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

I suddenly feel like listening to Saath Sumandar & Aisi Deewangi!

Saath samundar I always listen. I love the techno mix
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

She would rule bollywood but unfortunately it didn't happen.
She will my favorite forever... Her face is so angelic and her acting was amazing I can watch her over and over and never get bored. She will always continue living in million of hearts.

So angelic.n ppl predicted if she was there she would have bigger actress than sridevi or madhuri