Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

Her parents say that she was just sitting in balcony and she lost her balance. Neeta Lulla was also there in her home. But some say that her husband was jealous of her and that she was earning so much money, because of that he pushed her from balcony and the maid died too within a month. Don't know what the truth is. But if she was indeed murdered then she never got the justice

There were many stories when her death news came. N maid died within a month
its really mysterious. Husband u kean sajid was jealous of her 😲 but they were in so love
sajid was in deep state of shock at her funeral.anyways she's gone but her case is mysterious toolike jiah khans' death too.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Sorry jakey I saw now.
Thus us remix I hear often https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGc77mvydg
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Sorry jakey I saw now.
Thus us remix I hear often https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGc77mvydg

It's ok man. No worries. Hm, the link ain't working. Whats the remix called again?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGc77mvydg[/YOUTUBE]
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGc77mvydg[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks! 👍🏼
Divya was a very pretty and confident actor. She was an up and coming superstar. But don't think Sridevi or Madhuri were threatened by her cos they were already established and had big hits. The ones who really gained after her unfortunate untimely death were her contemporaries like Kajol, Raveena, Manisha, Tabu, Karisma they all got her films. 
About her death. Its still not clear whether it was accident or murder. Could be either. Its said she was drunk and was walking on the railing and slipped. But there were also rumors about Sajid's underworld connections. In those days actors were at times threatened/forced to perform in dubai and other middle eastern places for the mafia and if they refused there were consequences. So we'll never know what really happened.
Before Sajid, she was madly in love with Mohnish Behl. Read this few yrs back in an old stardust mag. But Mohnish wasn't interested in her. She even scratched his back with nail marks during the shooting of Deewana. Mohnish was in love with his then girlfriend Ekta. 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Thanks zandu balm for putting the link 😊
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Divya was a very pretty and confident actor. She was an up and coming superstar. But don't think Sridevi or Madhuri were threatened by her cos they were already established and had big hits. The ones who really gained after her unfortunate untimely death were her contemporaries like Kajol, Raveena, Manisha, Tabu, Karisma they all got her films. 

About her death. Its still not clear whether it was accident or murder. Could be either. Its said she was drunk and was walking on the railing and slipped. But there were also rumors about Sajid's underworld connections. In those days actors were at times threatened/forced to perform in dubai and other middle eastern places for the mafia and if they refused there were consequences. So we'll never know what really happened.
Before Sajid, she was madly in love with Mohnish Behl. Read this few yrs back in an old stardust mag. But Mohnish wasn't interested in her. She even scratched his back with nail marks during the shooting of Deewana. Mohnish was in love with his then girlfriend Ekta. 

My uncle was a camera-man in Bollywood in the 80's, and as per his sources, they claim that Divya was in fact murdered and it did have something to do with the underworld - somehow it involed Sajid and the Dutt's 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

My uncle was a camera-man in Bollywood in the 80's, and as per his sources, they claim that Divya was in fact murdered and it did have something to do with the underworld - somehow it involed Sajid and the Dutt's

This can be true coz many papers wrote too in hidden words.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheJake

There were also rumours about her turning into Muslim and ... the pushing off balcony. As a kid, that's what I heard.

She did convert to Islam and changed her name Sana for the sake of marrying Sajid!