Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LondonDarling

She died such a tragic death. Sadly too much alcohol contributed to her death. Being so young, working so much and being in so many controversies and not to mention problems in her family, she turned to alcohol and that lead to her falling off the balcony in a drunken state.

Really 😲 but there were rumors that she was killed. And after her death the maid was died too. Mysterious actually.
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt knew DDLJ was written keeping her in mind. She would have done full justice to the role. She looked like a doll. So pretty and bubbly. Her death was a big loss for the whole industry and the audiences. 
So basically her death made the SRK-Kajol jodi iconic with DDLJ?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AB..

Didnt knew DDLJ was written keeping her in mind. She would have done full justice to the role. She looked like a doll. So pretty and bubbly. Her death was a big loss for the whole industry and the audiences.

So basically her death made the SRK-Kajol jodi iconic with DDLJ?

Yeah n that's fate. She was even in laadla 80percent her work was completed . After her death they took sridevi. Both her movies came after her death were super hit.
My childhood fav ❤️

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

My childhood fav ❤️

The way her face glows up in this video is so cute. She seems to have no airs about her, very kiddish but down to Earth. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Really 😲 but there were rumors that she was killed. And after her death the maid was died too. Mysterious actually.

Her parents say that she was just sitting in balcony and she lost her balance. Neeta Lulla was also there in her home. But some say that her husband was jealous of her and that she was earning so much money, because of that he pushed her from balcony and the maid died too within a month. Don't know what the truth is. But if she was indeed murdered then she never got the justice
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sad she died young. Miss her lots.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Saath samundar I always listen. I love the techno mix

You have it?
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

There were also rumours about her turning into Muslim and ... the pushing off balcony. As a kid, that's what I heard.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

My childhood fav❤️

So cute n bubbly.