SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 119

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh cool... So she's looking for a change.

She must at least she'll be happy with the content @ work without Ritu around her neck!!

MM and Paris.. Dude travels as it is so all that they miss it is the time he stays in Paris. Wonder if he can't work remote and travel out of MM. But then how much can you ask off your partners at work?!

II clearly has it and mostly wants it her way! Now with the baby in the picture dude won't push..

We don't know what took him out of Delhi.. He might not be ready to get back unless he has that resolved! Poor things .. This phase it too good for them to miss out on - for work, for ego, for strife or for insecurities Cry. Let see where their learning curve takes them!
Hello! I hope everyone is doing good. Do take care.

I just landed a small assignment to write about startups and venture capitalists. I may have some luck in meeting a dude, you say? What gives in dreaming LOL

Sorry been missing in action. Been a bit mellowed and travelling and such. Thoughts all over the place.
Edited by EnVee - 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hello! I hope everyone is doing good. Do take care.

I just landed a small assignment to write about startups and venture capitalists. I may have some luck in meeting a dude, you say? What gives in dreaming LOL

Sorry been missing in action. Been a bit mellowed and travelling and such. Thoughts all over the place.

</font>

Really happy for you EnVee!

Of course ... Search ongoing rakhna dude ok tho Milna he hai! Wink
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi

YES she wants HIM to move back.Unfair yes? Wrong? TotallyEvil Smile

Chalo dekho kya hota haiConfused

This will blow up sooner or later or there will be medium volcanic eruptions periodically through their marital life
In dono ko bliss ka definition nahi maloom

Asma: NEW ke naam par 90% old kar rahi hoon. I still dont know what I am supposed to do yet. Its a team of 55-60
5 times the size of the previous sales team.Shocked

Me and my Director are supposed to help "Assign goals-Measure-Compensate-Reward- and interpret" whatever gets sold

Other than the fact that there are 4 sub-teams we will be supporting to sell, I HAVE NO CLUE
Saari zindagi padi hai seekhne ko... I am conveniently doing whats easy for now THE OLD JOBLOL

Enjoy having your cake and eating it too for as long as it lasts Big smileEdited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Nisha, all the while during travel, I think of the premise on which SoSy is built. You could not have chosen better. A story thrives in conflict and our dude and II are perfectly set in conflicts. Thoughts, status, dreams, money, everything is set at different levels. The one binding factor is their draw towards each other and II's similarity to Savvy and dude's attachment for Savvy.

I wonder how much thought you put into drawing this premise.
Asma, thank you. Smile

Chalo. Me off to work. Have a good day/night.

Take care
All the best Envee Wink
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nisha, all the while during travel, I think of the premise on which SoSy is built. You could not have chosen better. A story thrives in conflict and our dude and II are perfectly set in conflicts. Thoughts, status, dreams, money, everything is set at different levels. The one binding factor is their draw towards each other and II's similarity to Savvy and dude's attachment for Savvy.

I wonder how much thought you put into drawing this premise.
</font>

So cleanly nutshelled Envee. Well put. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

And all the best and good luck with your new assignment. Look fwd to seeing you here more often.