Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy birthday ASMA dee...wish u all the happiness of the world :)
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo I will be off now. Gotta make breakfast and run to work. Loads on list today.

Good day/night folks. Keep that smile on always.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I agree that parents do it for the love of their child, but if we think it from a child's Pov, what is that a child learns that if I cry n throw a fit my parents shall get it done, children's these days are wiser than we used to be at their age the maturity I had when I passed my board is the level of maturity my niece has at 9years... And kids are not to blame cz in nuclear families the kids grow with two adults how do we expect them to behave as a kid, a kid shall behave as a kid if he/she grows up with peers not with two adult parents...
Parents can afford these days so they offer the best, but then their are also parents who burn their bridges to get the child what they want to give or what the child wishes for, it again comes to learning from seeing, let's say the child is mature enough to understand but he also goes to a school where he sees his peers doing things that his parents can't afford, however mature they act we can't ignore the fact that they are children and Children compare and get envious

i will quickly respond and excuse myself out.
tons waiting on to do list.

i see couples of 30-35 struggling to hold things together and giving up on careers and dreams to facilitate their kids...they hold the sand in their palms..loose or tight it keeps slipping.
no matter how much one tries to inculcate good habits..bad habits attract faster...i agree parents shape their kids but they arnt the only artists...they are contributing and trust me even before handing a toy they think twice...kids are their biggest achievements and they never want to mess with them...but hey like u and me..they are bound to mess up a little.

survival of the fittest..every person is designed to live on their own and they learn to...and parents are the crunches and butt of all blame to all those who need a reason...! 
ipad as we talk is also a great source of information...if a parent hands an ipad full of science videos and the kid still plays candy crush its hard to say parents are to blame...how much can u watch over?? how much can u protect??
everyone learns from their mistakes and trust me human race is smart enough.

ok tadaaa πŸ˜²
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation ASHU dee...happy to see u :)
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Dristi! Bahut din ho gaye...

Tcha... today's thread is reminding me of the song Jahan Char Yaar Mil Jaye ...

same feel πŸ˜³
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to put other perspective of grand marriages..

Don't the grand marriages give jobs and business to many people... Designers of both costumes n sets for marriages, flowerists, caterers and labours...

Let Laksmi Mittal or Salman Khan throw lavish weddings for their loved ones.. We are not required to follow them.. Let us not burden our parents with expenses... Spend money on marriage which our parents can afford...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NSB7

About the fail in the event.

Well I can explaom how that goes

There are a thousand things to do in a wedding...starting from finding the right coconut for a puja to getting every act in place
Aj kal people want to sit back and enjoy after they pay the money to a wedding planner
And this wedding planner is a person with a team capable of doing the decorations and beautifying the place and not doing the rest of the karyakram...buy since it falls under the contract they involve themselves and on the process things get distracted and messed...igs a Ruckuss on a wedding event
1000's of people walking where ever they want to and sitting where ever and kids wherever
In all that the safety is risked.
I agree the planner should have done tests and be cautious
But a grand wedding doesn't mean life at risk.
I don't support the disaster that happened but I'm.just saying grand weddings arnt bad either
(Advertising products maybe)

I agree grand wedding does not mean life at risqu. Well accidents can happen anyplace anytime.
I belong to typical wht u say Marwari ( Baniya ) family . Weddings r like of so much hype in my family and thank god as far as I remember nothing bad ever happen. I don't think due to one bad in in dent we can rule out grand weddings. I hav 16 cousins from my moms side almost all r married only two left. Out them one is getting marring in Jan in Calcutta. And every was o top notch higher than the previous. Well it is good to debate bout over expenditure on weddings nd how this money can be used in different others ways but the reality is that in our society marriages hav ba come status symbol spending crores don't bother us.
putti77 thumbnail
Bye Panda..
Have a good day...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAMS, ENVEE
πŸ€—

My day has been special since over 12 hours now. 
Ashu ka ek clear hua. N I cleared one too. We both same same πŸ˜† so double khushi. 

Gotta rush. Will check in when I catch the bus. Hopefully update bhi aa jayega.πŸ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

NAMS, ENVEE

πŸ€—

My day has been special since over 12 hours now.
Ashu ka ek clear hua. N I cleared one too. We both same sameπŸ˜†so double khushi.

Gotta rush. Will check in when I catch the bus. Hopefully update bhi aa jayega.πŸ˜ƒ

Dristi Baba

Congrats πŸ‘ πŸ‘