Users

Frequent Posters

Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

O, How are you? Your grand kids?

Happy to see you here.

Thanks for asking Pritee. My g. Kids are well I have best son ( in law) that exists.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orangen

Thanks for asking Pritee. My g. Kids are well I have best son ( in law) that exists.

🤗
NSB7 thumbnail
Grand marriages or simple and subtle ones?
How marriages are a burden to parents 

U guys may kick me out but hey I need to advertise my product and passion right!!
So I can say I'm writing with that intent 
But whatever I'm saying is as me...a person from a financially OK family and an independent person who would not like to burden mh parents with whatever .

Why we need grand weddings.
Have you seen the world today?
To much my surprise everone is so Hollywood...people date and be in open relationships 
People be in relationships and be physically active 
People be in relationships and physically active and open about dating others while they do so.
And also some people who are in true relationships for years.

How does that come into context?
Well you see one doesn't need marriage anymore to certify them as they belong to each other.now marriage is a celebration.
A huge announcement to the world that hey this girl.guy was mime and now he/she is legally so...an announcement that they have finally settled for this person.
In that case...a grand marriage is a must...it males one feel that things are actually changing.
That some new step has been taken...all of us want grand beginnings don't we?

And about how grand it should be...well every one gets married ones...and it is that thing that gives you a new life and a thing through with you get this one person you grow old with...bigger that happiness more the celebration...and this day will be a milestone in your life won't it??

I agree...why splurge so much money and burden parents

1.why do you earn??? When you can't enjoy it?? And if not for a wedding that defines our life post a point of time...why else would u earn?? 

2. Yes burdening parents is wrong...atleast I come from the world where I haven't taken a rupee from my dad for anything irrelevant from the day I started to earn.
But a marriage is something they feel as their right and u can't deny them that... The moment you are 21 they start saving up so they can witness your wedding and that's the milestone in their life...a thing after which they find peace
So u can take money for that from your parents 
And if you have big wedding dreams please contribute towards it and help your parents out.

Marriage isn't a status symbol... Nowadays it look at that way.
But marriage is your memory...don't compromise on it...bit at the same time don't go all extravagant such that you compromise on the life ahead.

Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And before I go back to sleep in want to just my bit to the wedding fiasco ... I agree with all the opinions that have have been mentioned.

But I think all this also comes from not playing by the rules - cutting costs, compromising on safety and people greed to want more than what they are spending for and poor quality of workmanship. People forced to make compromises because profits take priority over everything 😡.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JS0fPN3_hA

One of my favorite songs.

Software irukkudu, symphony irukkudu padithu paarka neram illadi rajathi... (this is our state on some days) (there is software and there is symphony but we don't have time to read on some days... this is punning on the song which says that there is the oyster and the pearl but there is no time to open it)

But we do read the symphonies in rest rooms 😆 
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
About the fail in the event.
Well I can explaom how that goes 

There are a thousand things to do in a wedding...starting from finding the right coconut for a puja to getting every act in place
Aj kal people want to sit back and enjoy after they pay the money to a wedding planner 
And this wedding planner is a person with a team capable of doing the decorations and beautifying the place and not doing the rest of the karyakram...buy since it falls under the contract they involve themselves and on the process things get distracted and messed...igs a Ruckuss on a wedding event 
1000's of people walking where ever they want to and sitting where ever and kids wherever 
In all that the safety is risked.
I agree the planner should have done tests and be cautious
But a grand wedding doesn't mean life at risk.
I don't support the disaster that happened but I'm.just saying grand weddings arnt bad either 
(Advertising products maybe)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nam n Orangen
Thank you lovelies!!! 
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

I agree, to a great extent now a days parents are to be blamed for how their kids turn out.
We see the parents want to send their kid to costliest school not the school which provides best education. Parents give their kids iphone/ipad to show off their peers. Then why wont kids want to do the same later. 

please don't blame parents for how kids turn out
They arnt to blame completely.
Parents pampering kids is a thing I agree
But expecting parents to be murhty's of perfection is wrong...they are human too
When a kid is growing the parents change so much to make sure anything they do doesn't lead the kid to the wrong path.
And kids grow in an environment... What they see around is what they pick up
Thw amount if time kids spend with their parents is only 10% of 24 hours...their good or bad effect is limited to that percentage.
Behind that they can't be questioned.
Every person chooses what they pick up from whom...and how
And only he or she is responsible for what they come out as in life.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Woow good morning everyone, I m late today nd u guys r ready to jump to another thread!!!
Happy birthday Asma!!! May u hav all ur wishes come true this year and years to come.
Good to see all in debating mood it uplift ones mind...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NEELASMA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! MAY you be blessed with everything that makes you happy.. Prayers for your health and lots n lots n lots of love🤗
I shall await the story of how your R&B made today special😉
❤️