Hurray!๐Ÿฅณ
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations ashu n drishti 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Asma...have a great day and year ahead.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nadirs,  docs,  dristi 
Thank you so much :))
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

NAMS, ENVEE

๐Ÿค—

My day has been special since over 12 hours now.
Ashu ka ek clear hua. N I cleared one too. We both same same๐Ÿ˜†so double khushi.

Gotta rush. Will check in when I catch the bus. Hopefully update bhi aa jayega.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats senior!!! ๐Ÿค—
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

NAMS, ENVEE

๐Ÿค—

My day has been special since over 12 hours now. 
Ashu ka ek clear hua. N I cleared one too. We both same same ๐Ÿ˜† so double khushi. 

Gotta rush. Will check in when I catch the bus. Hopefully update bhi aa jayega.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

told you i missed you...๐Ÿ˜ณ
bohat mazza ayega jab mil baithenge sab yaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I want to put other perspective of grand marriages..

Don't the grand marriages give jobs and business to many people... Designers of both costumes n sets for marriages, flowerists, caterers and labours...

Let Laksmi Mittal or Salman Khan throw lavish weddings for their loved ones.. We are not required to follow them.. Let us not burden our parents with expenses... Spend money on marriage which our parents can afford...

no putti
no jobs though weddings...its seasonal and a lot of stress at once...ppl dont make it main source of income...its just another thing they would get extra money from
even for the workers not only designers.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: putti77

I want to put other perspective of grand marriages..

Don't the grand marriages give jobs and business to many people... Designers of both costumes n sets for marriages, flowerists, caterers and labours...

Let Laksmi Mittal or Salman Khan throw lavish weddings for their loved ones.. We are not required to follow them.. Let us not burden our parents with expenses... Spend money on marriage which our parents can afford...

Putti...this is exactly my hubs argument...it provides livelihood to many people...a process of give and take types...but all said and done it depends on people's mentality and should left to their choice.

Actually 2 yrs back the government was proposing to levy tax on grand marriages. The initial draft had a clause like if you spend more than 5 lakhs on a marriage you are liable to pay tax. I dont know what percentage or whether this was a state/central government proposal. But guess that has been ditched.

Spend in your limits...or the saying...Haasige idhashtu Kaalu Chachu...holds good na.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

i will quickly respond and excuse myself out.

tons waiting on to do list.

i see couples of 30-35 struggling to hold things together and giving up on careers and dreams to facilitate their kids...they hold the sand in their palms..loose or tight it keeps slipping.
no matter how much one tries to inculcate good habits..bad habits attract faster...i agree parents shape their kids but they arnt the only artists...they are contributing and trust me even before handing a toy they think twice...kids are their biggest achievements and they never want to mess with them...but hey like u and me..they are bound to mess up a little.

survival of the fittest..every person is designed to live on their own and they learn to...and parents are the crunches and butt of all blame to all those who need a reason...!
ipad as we talk is also a great source of information...if a parent hands an ipad full of science videos and the kid still plays candy crush its hard to say parents are to blame...how much can u watch over?? how much can u protect??
everyone learns from their mistakes and trust me human race is smart enough.

ok tadaaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I agree but again it comes down to perspective, dese days children are so pampered that they themselves behave like children even after marriage any ways... Some girls are not fully grown and are parents
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moonwearer

This will definitely sent me off on a rant ...sorry topic too hard to resist...There is an obsession that seems to have set in over the typical Indian mindset...I head an alternative school in South India and what i state is based on very close observation of parents i see here and around me in bangalore and network of friends and family.

We think the earlier we start exerting the pressure and putting a gadget into their hands the better they will be to face any exam or become a tech wizard. Safety issues make us overzealous in keeping them indoors feeding them PS Ds ...i dont know what else. Children as time progresses communicate with parents in their home through gadgets.

Stories are such a way to enthrall folks (we are an example). children are ready to retell plots of serials with themes not suitable for their age...there is very limited story telling and playing with kids the way some of us engage or the way the Dude engages with kids unlike II who tries to buy affection with gifts or threats.

An affluent well connected parent sought a seat in my school stating that my child number 1 is in school A i want Child number 2 in yours as i consider both these as the prestegious schools...he was shown the door and i was labelled arrogant. Parents think like the schoool that plays maximum item number songs for kids to gyrate in school celebrations...the pages of Homework assigned...the
gadgets you use to teach a plant and understand pollution unmindful of the landscape you are located in or the filth you are generating...the number of olympiads you conduct...the hoardings you put up announcing your students as Youngest NASA graduates because they visited NASA but have never watched the sky from your terrace...we have made a tom foolery of education and a mockery of children by treating them like either programmable options or sorry to say this performing dolls that would rattle stuff ones you wind them up in front of guests.

We measure success and happiness in terms of materials and money unmindful of what one endures to reach there or whether it is within the child's aptitude and attitude sphere of a child's life.
The board in an effort to reduce drop outs says pass every child...in higher education start introduce college level concepts at school that cramming they think enhances knowledge and application.
The number of professional college seats out number students so all and sundry get a so called BE or MBBS degree but lack common sense based problem solving skills. We bemoan failure so there is no risk taking and awareness of self ...We pride when Adults consult and act as per dictates of friends and families with absolutely no reflection and thinking on their own.We think how respectful the person is.

Superb analysis SVM.