Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NowEna

But when is the film releasing?Is there any official announcement about the release date???

No date only summer season decided
Date is yet to decide 😆
10avatar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Birds of same feather ( read flop stars) flock together ...

in jest - in Ishaaqzaade , She was on the heavy side n he was on the leaner side but here its the reverse - well whatever the case, they will 'balance'it out together.
YUCK!! No thanks ðŸ¤¢
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun gets a Shimit Amin film and Varun gets a Farah Khan film?? 😕There is so much wrong with the world 
NowEna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati82

Arjun gets a Shimit Amin film and Varun gets a Farah Khan film?? 😕There is so much wrong with the world

R u serious that Varun got a Farah Khan film?Which film?Please tell me it's a false news,coz HNY was a pain 😭 It gave me a serious headache 🤢
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NowEna

R u serious that Varun got a Farah Khan film?Which film?Please tell me it's a false news,coz HNY was a pain 😭 It gave me a serious headache 🤢

Not confirmed, but rumours are floating ðŸ˜­
NowEna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati82

Not confirmed, but rumours are floating😭

Ok,now I'm literally scared, coz I've seen some of their selfies and read an article which says Farah is extremely impressed with Varun!Ek Rohit Shetty ki film kya kaam thi,jo ab Farah ko bhi jhelna parega!But at least Dilwale will be a Box Office success n I feel Rohit Shetty is the best commercial film director!But after watching Farah's HNY,I've given up all the hopes from her!Now only God can help us 😭
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good for Pari. Not a fan of Arjun otherwise, but you have to admit that they have good chemistry together.
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well this is good news. I loved their raw chemistry on Ishaqzaade, count me in! 

In fact, one of the good pairs from the young gen. Both their best performances, if you ask me. Arjun has never shone like in this movie and Pari became Zoya. 

Its good news of Arjun mostly, lucky to get a director of such calibre along with a talented actress. Now he just needs to work hard to deliver.
Edited by coolfire - 8 years ago
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
these 2 should work together... may be they can make a comeback!