Parineeti and Arjun in Shimit Amin's next?

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Latest Whisper: Parineeti Opposite Arjun In Shimit Amin's Next

Vickey Lalwani  |  22 Sep 2015 9:37 PM

Reads

Is this the big return the actress has been hinting at?

Think Parineeti Chopra and you have only one question doing the rounds - which is her next film?

Now, we hear, the actress will be returning with Arjun Kapoor in Shimit Amin's directorial venture for Yash Raj Films. This will be Pari's second outing with Arjun after Ishaqzaade.

Yep, rumours were rife that Nimrat Kaur was playing the female lead in the supernatural drama but that is a thing of the past now.

Parineeti, who has been going through a lean phase, has shed oodles of weight and is looking like a million bucks (Parineeti may have opted for surgery if she hadn't slimmed down, September 19). And remember, she even hinted at signing a film before the end of the year. So if all goes well, this could be the perfect way for Parineeti to bounce back.

http://www.9xe.com/bollywood-news/what%27s-happening/6399/latest-whisper-parineeti-opposite-arjun-in-shimit-amins-next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I may be in the minority but I hope its true. These two have fabulous chemistry and its high time Shimit Amin makes a film. Esp. when ppl like Nikhil Advani have two releases in a month πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God! I hate Arjun Kapoor, I can still tolerate Parineeti but not that guy..Shimit Amin deserves better actor than Arjun in his movie. He is a class director. Anyway, I'm glad that he is at least directing a movie. Something is better than nothing.
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who is Shimmit Amin? I think I have heard of this guy before?
I hope this news is true, I loved them in Ishqzaade, their chemistry is like fire.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

Who is Shimmit Amin? I think I have heard of this guy before?

I hope this news is true, I loved them in Ishqzaade, their chemistry is like fire.

Chak de india
Ab tak 56
Rocket singh
Director

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I may be in the minority but I hope its true. These two have fabulous chemistry and its high time Shimit Amin makes a film. Esp. when ppl like Nikhil Advani have two releases in a month πŸ˜†

lol...You are not in Minority ...πŸ˜†
Me too wants Arjun-Pari to come together ...They had a very Raw Crackling Chemistry ..
Arjun's best and Pari's too...IMO...

Provided Fubbu goes back to his Ishqzaade Days...

But yes its high time He comes back ..YRF is dudd to not use their one of best Director.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like that movie with Kareena's shoot is almost done. So Arjun started spreading rumors again till he gets another film. 
raj80 thumbnail
Shimit Amin is a good director...
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

lol...You are not in Minority ...πŸ˜†
Me too wants Arjun-Pari to come together ...They had a very Raw Crackling Chemistry ..
Arjun's best and Pari's too...IMO...

Provided Fubbu goes back to his Ishqzaade Days...

But yes its high time He comes back ..YRF is dudd to not use their one of best Director.

Omg! I love these two!⭐️ I loved ishaqzaade! I ship arjuneeti in real life also!

Shimit needs to come back! 
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
More than Arjun-parineeti, I am excited for Shimit Amin's comeback. I saw rocket singh not long ago and was reminded what a good director he is.