Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Asandhimitra is Ahankara

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ashok's chief consort or queen Asandhimitra was the princess of Ujjain. So maybe Ahankara is portrayed as Asandhimitra. I guess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
How do you know that ?? ðŸ˜³
Could you explain ?
benandtom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually even i think that ahankara is asandhimitra. few months back i had read about a wiki article that states asandhimitra to be the princess of ujjain. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asandhimitra
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Asandhimitra was the princess of Ujjain. She was the most lovable wife of Ashok for 30 years. Since Ahankara is shown of Ujjain and there love story is blooming I bet she is Asandhimitra.
Dear, Ahankara can never be Asandhimitra. It was devi who was princess of ujjain though scholars say she may have been only a normal merchan'ts daughter. So if ahankara marries asoka she can only be devi or no one. About Sakyakumari, when Vidudbha started slaughtering shakya people they ran into different places. It is stated that she was sakyakumari but it was just another buddhist modification to relate asoka and his wife with buddha.Edited by Roxelana - 8 years ago
Rishi_ thumbnail
Dear Author,
this wikipedia information is fake!!! 
Few months back when the show just started I had read wiki info abt Asandhimitra and this information about Ahankara was NOT present there.

This has been "recently" added probably by CAS CV's/fans  in a futile attempt to justify their distorted story line.
musicndance2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roxelana

Dear, Ahankara can never be Asandhimitra. It was devi who was princess of ujjain though scholars say she may have been only a normal merchan'ts daughter. So if ahankara marries asoka she can only be devi or no one. About Sakyakumari, when Vidudbha started slaughtering shakya people they ran into different places. It is stated that she was sakyakumari but it was just another buddhist modification to relate asoka and his wife with buddha.

Devi was Princess????😲  please can u explain more... this is a new info for me...
Originally posted by: musicndance2

Devi was Princess????😲  please can u explain more... this is a new info for me...

One source states this, read it in a general book. The name of the source was not mentioned. It stated Vedisa shakyakumari was an ujjaini princess. ðŸ¤ª I also need to see more sources. I got loose info on shamak. Sadly the book has been lost now BY MY FRIEND. IDIOT.😡
musicndance2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roxelana

One source states this, read it in a general book. The name of the source was not mentioned. It stated Vedisa shakyakumari was an ujjaini princess. ðŸ¤ª I also need to see more sources. I got loose info on shamak. Sadly the book has been lost now BY MY FRIEND. IDIOT.😡

Thatssooo saaad...  Devi a princess hm... interesting
Senoritaamor thumbnail
No devi was a merchants' daughter not a princess of Ujjain. Ashok married her when he was the viceroy and left her when he was called back to patliputra. Then he got married to Asandhimitra who was considered to be more suitable for the prince unlike a merchants' daughter. I hope you understood well now😊